Obama goes off to campaign and tour multiple states as Issac barrels down on gulf coa

I'm sure he wants to keep as much attention away from the Republicans as possible....except to throw shit around about them. He doesn't want any of his followers to have any idea that the Republicans may have a plan to help them! Where's Obama's new plan...the old one didn't work!

Can you believe the outrage of it Ravi? Like the GOPERS Obama is so heartless huh?

Twit

I thought you guys were all about personal responsibility? Why do you care what Obama is doing during a TS?

If you read the thread a little closer you would see that I don't give a damn. As stated multiple times it's about Ravis hypocrisy.

Can you believe the outrage of it Ravi? Like the GOPERS Obama is so heartless huh?

Twit

I thought you guys were all about personal responsibility? Why do you care what Obama is doing during a TS?

I don't. I have food, water & vodka.

I'm good to go.

Yay!! Sounds like you've got the basics covered.

BTW, how fitting your screen name is today. Stay safe and enjoy the mini-vacation. :D

Twit

Yeah, cuz we all know there are no telephones in the United States except in the Oval Office.

Face it gramps, you're the twit and this is just another of your desperate "Obama bad" threads.

Besides, didn't you hear that your hero, lusho says Obama is controlling the weather report?

Forum List

Back