Obama gives $228 million to colleges that discriminate against whites

Obama believes OUR taxpayers monies are his personal BANK ACCOUNT...

give some here give some there...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gives you the warm fuzzies doesn't it

That's a bullshit story. How do I know? For one if your story was true it would be in the news and that college would be sued for millions and instead you'd be telling us how rich your family is and two, historical black universities are not private schools like BYU or American University so they can't discriminate on race. What all universities do, they implement quota systems. Each university gives an account of the ethnic demographic of students they admit.

For example if there are too many whites that go to UCLA the school may admit more asians until that quota is satisfied. Now the school wont tell you nor can you prove admission or rejection is race based.

UCLA is 70% Asian, 20% of that, are international students. Big universities tend to cater to foreigners because they pay more out of state student fees.

Feel free to come over here and call me a liar to my face, I'd love to watch you crawl away.

Wow, a lot of 'put up yer dukes!' around here lately. Must be gettin' on fightin' season!

(Btw, I thought you were a woman...no?)

Yes, I am a woman, and I'll still clean your clock for calling me a liar to my face. My parents taught us to stand up for ourselves, even us girls.

Feel free to come over here and call me a liar to my face, I'd love to watch you crawl away.

Wow, a lot of 'put up yer dukes!' around here lately. Must be gettin' on fightin' season!

Yes, I am a woman, and I'll still clean your clock for calling me a liar to my face.

Easy does it, missy. I didn't call you a liar. Careful with that attitude, though. It's great that you are a 'strong woman' and all that (it really is), but the world still is what it is.

Yes, I am a woman, and I'll still clean your clock for calling me a liar to my face.

Easy does it, missy. I didn't call you a liar. Careful with that attitude, though. It's great that you are a 'strong woman' and all that (it really is), but the world still is what it is.

When you call something I tell you about my niece "bullshit" then yeah, you're calling me a liar.

When you call something I tell you about my niece "bullshit" then yeah, you're calling me a liar.

You're confused. Calm down and read all the posts again. You are misdirecting your ire. See why it's a bad idea to walk about with your chin out and a chip on your shoulder?

An apology would be nice right around now.

You're confused. Calm down and read all the posts again. You are misdirecting your ire. See why it's a bad idea to walk about with your chin out and a chip on your shoulder?

An apology would be nice right around now.

You're right, my apologies, my anger was directed at Aristotle, not you. Guess that'll teach you not to get in between me and my prey. :D (It should teach me to be more observant too, but I wouldn't bet on it. :D)

Obama gives $228 million to colleges that discriminate against whites

Sorry, where's the evidence these schools discriminate against whites?

My niece went to one of them. She was told she was a "mistake" because her mother was white. She had a full 5 years scholarship and ended up not finishing and transferring due to the racism against her just because her mother was white.

If that's what they do to someone who is 1/2 white, imagine what they do to someone who is all white?

Yeah like that that "ALL WHITE" guy Joshua Packwood. This "ALL WHITE" guy had the nerve to try to get a scholarship from the UNCF to go to Morehouse. What nerve. I guess that Josh knew that the only requirement of a UNCF scholarship is that you attend an HBCU, not your race, Anyhow, ole Josh got his money from the United Negro College Fund and went to Morehouse and in 2008 he graduated and was widely celebrated as the first white valedictorian from Morehouse.
BTW you do know that HBCU's are just that right? Historically Black Colleges and Universities. They are call because they were formed when blacks weren't allowed to attend HWCU's. And back then they were ALL UWCU's

[

They're 99% black. If harvard was 99% white, you'd be screaming discrimination.

That's total bullshit and here's why

Diversity at Historically Black Colleges and Universities

Why is it that people assume that Historically White Institutions are diverse, yet in the same breath assume that Historically Black Institutions are not? And, when I say people — I mean all kinds of people — of various racial and ethnic backgrounds. If you take a look at the nation’s Historically White Institutions (HWIs), you’ll find that most are not that diverse unless they are located in urban areas. These institutions, although legally no longer segregated, are far from integrated — especially the more elite, selective institutions. If you look at the faculty of HWIs, it is not heavily integrated. Most tenured faculty members are still White and male.

However, if you look closely at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), you’ll find student bodies that boast considerable diversity — especially if you examine the public HBCUs. According to statistics gathered by the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, for example, 8 percent of public HBCU student enrollment is White, 2 percent is Latino and 1 percent is Asian. Of note, over the past 30 years, Latinos have increased their presence at HBCUs by 124 percent. Moreover, the faculty at HBCUs, both public and private institutions, has always been diverse. HBCUs have opened their doors to the best faculty regardless of racial or ethnic background and continue to do so. Among HBCUs, Blacks (including Africans and Caribbeans as well as African Americans) make up roughly 60 percent of the faculty, with Whites accounting for 30 percent and Latinos and Asians the remaining 10 percent. It would be very hard to find this kind of diversity at most HWIs.

Yet, time and time again, HBCUs are looked upon as “segregated” environments that don’t represent the “real world”. If you have been studying the projected Census data, you know that HBCUs now represent the very real world of the future. By 2020, the percentage of people of color in our country will be 40 percent and by 2040 the percentage will increase to 50 percent. HBCUs are preparing students for a very realistic world.

In order to counter misconceptions, HBCU leaders must promote the diversity on their campuses. This is ever more important given falling enrollments at some HBCUs. Many students of various racial and ethnic backgrounds could benefit from the nurturing, yet challenging environments at HBCUs as well as the lower tuition.

Some worry that becoming more diverse will dilute the “HBCUness” of HBCUs — true, but I doubt that diluting will take place to any great extent. Culture runs deep and traditions can be maintained with effort. Just look at the nation’s Historically White Institutions — many have “integrated” but continue to, unfortunately, hold fast to only the culture on which they were founded. I have a feeling that HBCUs can maintain diversity — thrive from it — and still be the centers of African American culture that they have been for decades.

My niece went to one of them. She was told she was a "mistake" because her mother was white. She had a full 5 years scholarship and ended up not finishing and transferring due to the racism against her just because her mother was white.

If that's what they do to someone who is 1/2 white, imagine what they do to someone who is all white?

That's a bullshit story. How do I know? For one if your story was true it would be in the news and that college would be sued for millions and instead you'd be telling us how rich your family is and two, historical black universities are not private schools like BYU or American University so they can't discriminate on race. What all universities do, they implement quota systems. Each university gives an account of the ethnic demographic of students they admit.

For example if there are too many whites that go to UCLA the school may admit more asians until that quota is satisfied. Now the school wont tell you nor can you prove admission or rejection is race based.

UCLA is 70% Asian, 20% of that, are international students. Big universities tend to cater to foreigners because they pay more out of state student fees.

See what happens when you lie?

Bitch please you don't know what I look like. Besides I may not fight fair I may bring my Ruger .45 and shoot you in the face now your dead..Over what? Cause some stranger caught you in a lie? You would rather die over a lie?

I'm no killer but the point is don't challenge strangers to a fight online. I don't care if you are a female

Yeah like that that "ALL WHITE" guy Joshua Packwood. This "ALL WHITE" guy had the nerve to try to get a scholarship from the UNCF to go to Morehouse. What nerve. I guess that Josh knew that the only requirement of a UNCF scholarship is that you attend an HBCU, not your race, Anyhow, ole Josh got his money from the United Negro College Fund and went to Morehouse and in 2008 he graduated and was widely celebrated as the first white valedictorian from Morehouse.
BTW you do know that HBCU's are just that right? Historically Black Colleges and Universities. They are call because they were formed when blacks weren't allowed to attend HWCU's. And back then they were ALL UWCU's

Thank You! That is why her story was bullshit...

Bitch please you don't know what I look like. Besides I may not fight fair I may bring my Ruger .45 and shoot you in the face now your dead..Over what? Cause some stranger caught you in a lie? You would rather die over a lie?

So, you are not only blustering online like some dopey teenager, but you have been reduced to threatening a woman with a gun in the event you did fight her :rolleyes:

Oh, you look just super tough now.................... :rolleyes:

What happened to making a man eat through a straw in the hospital, tough guy? Now you can't even play tough guy to a woman without a firearm? Super, super tough... :rolleyes:

So, you are not only blustering online like some dopey teenager, but you have been reduced to threatening a woman with a gun in the event you did fight her :rolleyes:

What happened to making a man eat through a straw in the hospital, tough guy? Now you can't even play tough guy to a woman without a firearm? Super, super tough... :rolleyes:

It's called making a point. You don't go around threatening people. Growing up in Hub City females got it too. If your going to fight like a man you'll get treated like one.

By the way do you think I would be dumb enough to say "Hey let's meet up, I am going to shoot you in the face"

Logic Fail

Same tests but the required scores for blacks to get into college are much much lower for blacks than whites/asians. That's well documented and i'm sure the same lower standards apply once they are in college.

Stop deflecting....By the way when I went to college I had to take the same entrance exam as everyone else. Students that sucked at math was assigned to take remedial math. Students that did well, took the general education requirement. The fact that you would say this means you never went to college in the first place. The test is called "placement exam" FFS you're bright!

Here's a website that shows how much easier it is for a black to get into medical school than a white or asian. It's mindboggling.

CARPE DIEM: Medical School Acceptance Rates, 2008-2010

your chart can't be accessed....

It's called making a point.

It's called making an ass of yourself, and you've done it.

It's called making a point.

It's called making an ass of yourself, and you've done it.

(Facepalm)

I'm no killer but the point is don't challenge strangers to a fight online. I don't care if you are a female

You can't catch someone in a lie they didn't tell. You're an ass. I don't lie. I couldn't lie if my life depended on it. Check around on this board and you'll figure that out. I'm one of the few who've told practically my entire life's story.

You can't catch someone in a lie they didn't tell. You're an ass. I don't lie. I couldn't lie if my life depended on it. Check around on this board and you'll figure that out. I'm one of the few who've told practically my entire life's story.

You did lie. You made a he-said she said story as FACT. I caught it and BBCAmerica caught it. If your story was true that would be clear cut discrimination. You can sue a public institution for that. As far as your life story that really has nothing to do with making factual claims about university admissions

But on another you really need to chill on threatening people get killed over internet arguments nowadays.

Forum List

Back