Obama gives $228 million to colleges that discriminate against whites

See what happens when you lie?

Bitch please you don't know what I look like. Besides I may not fight fair I may bring my Ruger .45 and shoot you in the face now your dead..Over what? Cause some stranger caught you in a lie? You would rather die over a lie?

I'm no killer but the point is don't challenge strangers to a fight online. I don't care if you are a female

You can't catch someone in a lie they didn't tell. You're an ass. I don't lie. I couldn't lie if my life depended on it. Check around on this board and you'll figure that out. I'm one of the few who've told practically my entire life's story.

You did lie. You made a he-said she said story as FACT. I caught it and BBCAmerica caught it. If your story was true that would be clear cut discrimination. You can sue a public institution for that. As far as your life story that really has nothing to do with making factual claims about university admissions

But on another you really need to chill on threatening people get killed over internet arguments nowadays.

I told a story about my niece, I've told it before and I will tell it again. It's true. She didn't sue. I doubt you can sue your dormmates for telling you that you are a mistake because your mother is white, anymore than I can sue you for calling me a liar. It would take an incredible attorney and a whole lot of money. She was attending school on a scholarship. She chose to leave that school and her scholarship instead. She finished school in California and now lives in Texas.

You are a coward as well as an ass. I dare you to come over here and call me a liar to my face and you threaten me with a gun and then tell me I need to chill?

Stop deflecting....By the way when I went to college I had to take the same entrance exam as everyone else. Students that sucked at math was assigned to take remedial math. Students that did well, took the general education requirement. The fact that you would say this means you never went to college in the first place. The test is called "placement exam" FFS you're bright!

Here's a website that shows how much easier it is for a black to get into medical school than a white or asian. It's mindboggling.

CARPE DIEM: Medical School Acceptance Rates, 2008-2010

your chart can't be accessed....

medschool.jpg

For 2010, the average GPA of students applying to medical schools was 3.53 and the average total MCAT score was 28.3, and those averages are highlighted above in blue. Therefore, the chart above shows the acceptance rates for students applying to medical schools with average GPAs and MCAT scores, and the acceptance rates for those students with slightly higher and slightly lower than average GPAs and test scores. In other words, this selected sample displayed above would represent students in the middle range of the distribution of those applying to medical school. Here are some observations:

1. For those students applying to medical school with average GPAs and MCAT scores, black applicants are almost three times more likely to be admitted than their Asian counterparts, and more than twice as likely than their white counterparts.

2. For students applying to medical school with slightly below average GPAs of 3.20-3.40 and slightly below average MCAT scores of 24-26, black applicants are more than 8 times as likely to be admitted as Asians, and more than 5 times as likely as whites.

those results are for all medical schools. elite schools are much more skewed in favour of black students

[
those results are for all medical schools. elite schools are much more skewed in favour of black students

Anyone who goes to a black doctor is an idiot. Half of them can't even read. How many patients have they butchered?

Forum List

Back