Obama gives 18 month extension to 60,000 haitian invaders of america

So instead of sending these people back to their country to rebuild it, we are going to keep them here for another year and a half?

So instead of sending these people back to their country to rebuild it, we are going to keep them here for another year and a half?

It made no sense to let them come here in the first place. Just another excuse for white-hating obozo to let more non-whites come here and destroy america.

I can see sending food and doctors to haiti, but letting these disease-ridden unskilled rejects come here was idiotic.

Last edited:
Obama gives 18 month extension to 60,000 haitian invaders of america

They have to stay long enough to vote for Obama in November.

Really? They have been registered to vote? These Haitians are supposed to be eventually returned to Haiti. If they were US citizens, and therefore eligible to vote, that would not be the case.

Please, people. Try to do better.

Last edited:

It made no sense to let them come here in the first place. Just another excuse for white-hating obozo to let more non-whites come here and destroy america.

I can see sending food and doctors to haiti, but letting these disease-ridden unskilled rejects come here was idiotic.

I find it amusing a WN moron is looking down his nose at these people.

Forum List

Back