Obama gets a taller wall...

And as I said...I can drive whatever I want.
Just so happens I want to drive something I can beat the shit out of.
Whoa why so defensive?

Lol when off roading in America... buy Asian :rofl:

3tALTUp.png

:lmao:

Yeah...
View attachment 80002
10 seconds later

28513d1232212775-fj-upside-down-need-recover-info-fj.jpg

Nah..... I did that at Barnwell mountain.
Insurance covered it though. I've found most liberals dont have the balls or the insurance to enjoy off roading.
Lol says an FJ owner. The only thing an FJ Cruiser is good for is Cruisin' for dudes on street corners.

attachment.php

So you have no pics of your own off roading...no surprise,a KIA is pretty tough to do it with any success.

I wouldn't live in a personal freedom safe spot for the world...gated communities suck, you have no property rights, you give up the ability to have choices, just so you can live in a status quo social setting....You think your Mr. Fancy britches.. No thanks, I'll take my 43 acres of freedom any day...

To live in the country and still work in town you'd have a three hour drive to work everyday. When the wife retires we plan on at least a hundred acres.
And if I have to live in the city until that day comes i'll take the gated community thanks.

What a load of bullcrap.
Didn't I caught you lying where you lived? You told me what you did for living............ What made you think you are telling the truth now? You just bought a used cheap dinghy boat with a cheap sub human suv......... You live in a gated community? You probably get confused that you live in a track homes with fences. Dude stop lying.
How can you sleep at night in your car?

Oh...here's a shot of my trailer.
View attachment 79989

DIRT ROAD? You will never catch me riding in a transportation or live in a house like that.
Katy, Texas? Where is that river behind your house that you said illegal crossings are messing you back yards? You are lying again.

You come across as a complete moron.
I lived in my weekend place in Junction Texas on the South Llanno river. Sold the place for a 1/2 million a few years ago along with my second place for 200K.
Try to be current when you insult me.....peasant.

I'm not insulting you. I just hate liars.
Didn't you tell me that you are chef and spent a lot of time cooking to supplement your income? Retired my ass.

What a load of bullcrap.
Didn't I caught you lying where you lived? You told me what you did for living............ What made you think you are telling the truth now? You just bought a used cheap dinghy boat with a cheap sub human suv......... You live in a gated community? You probably get confused that you live in a track homes with fences. Dude stop lying.

View attachment 79989

DIRT ROAD? You will never catch me riding in a transportation or live in a house like that.
Katy, Texas? Where is that river behind your house that you said illegal crossings are messing you back yards? You are lying again.

I lived in my weekend place in Junction Texas on the South Llanno river. Sold the place for a 1/2 million a few years ago along with my second place for 200K.

My boat alone probably cost about the same as your track home.

I know you live in Llano, Tx I'm waiting for you to tell me that. Didn't I told you that I have 2 employees that support hospitals in that territory?
You sold it TWO years ago? You sold it TWO years ago? What a fucking liar you are. Dude I've been a member for only 15 months.
Why didn't you tell me then that you no longer live in Llano? Why didn't you tell me then that you live in Katy?

You really need to stop playing inspector gadget...you suck at it.

That's all you got to cover your lies? You disappoint me..

To live in the country and still work in town you'd have a three hour drive to work everyday. When the wife retires we plan on at least a hundred acres.
And if I have to live in the city until that day comes i'll take the gated community thanks.

What a load of bullcrap.

View attachment 79989

I'm not insulting you. I just hate liars.
Didn't you tell me that you are chef and spent a lot of time cooking to supplement your income? Retired my ass.

Never once did I say that. Your lies are catching up....

View attachment 79989

I know you live in Llano, Tx I'm waiting for you to tell me that. Didn't I told you that I have 2 employees that support hospitals in that territory?
You sold it TWO years ago? You sold it TWO years ago? What a fucking liar you are. Dude I've been a member for only 15 months.
Why didn't you tell me then that you no longer live in Llano? Why didn't you tell me then that you live in Katy?

So why have you ignored the pics of my home and my truck?
I also gave you my neighborhood which of course you're denied access to since it's gated.
The pro athletes that live here would never let low life fucks like you see their homes.

View attachment 79989

Oh...and by the way,my 5500 square foot home is just below the medium in my neighborhood.
The guy next door has an elevator that runs in the back side for his servants.

What a load of bullcrap.

View attachment 79989

Dude you are a complete retard. I've never lived in Llano in my life.

You are still lying. Why didn't you tell me then that you live in Katy then?
Why do I keep insisting that you live north of SA because Llano is north of SA. That is what you told me before. Dude you are one big LIAR.

Oh...and by the way,my 5500 square foot home is just below the medium in my neighborhood.

Since you lie a lot. That is just pure bullshit. You might as well say your neighbor has helicopter pad.

View attachment 79989

Dude you are a complete retard. I've never lived in Llano in my life.

You are still lying. Why didn't you tell me then that you live in Katy then?
Why do I keep insisting that you live north of SA because Llano is north of SA. That is what you told me before. Dude you are one big LIAR.

Ah yes the moron is strong in you.....
I never lived in Llanno,I lived in Junction on the S. Llanno river.

Since you lie a lot. That is just pure bullshit. You might as well say your neighbor has helicopter pad.

You saw the pic of my truck and my fourwheeler in front of my house.
I havent seen anything from you but lies.

I know your hearts full of envy charmin....you should really let it go since they say it's bad for the heart.

Envy what? Last thing I want in this world is envy a DUMP place like that. Just HATE fucking liars. I did offered you once to fly you to Miami to visit my buildingS here in Miami. But you refused.
Next time try not to bother me so I don't trash you again. GOT THAT?

I know your hearts full of envy charmin....you should really let it go since they say it's bad for the heart.

Envy what? Last thing I want in this world is envy a DUMP place like that. Just HATE fucking liars. I did offered you once to fly you to Miami to visit my buildingS here in Miami. But you refused.

All you do is talk boy..
Lets see some pics of you with a current sign.
I'll stand in front of my home with a sign that says fuck you toilet paper boy.
Will you do the same?

Deflecting eh.....Where the fuck did I lie Dude? Why would I give you the luxury to see my house? I don't have to prove anything to an idiot liar like you. You are posting you sub human suv and your dump house. Am I supposed to be impressed?
Let me repeat........ since you are a liar. Why would I believed anything that you are posting?

Deflecting eh.....Where the fuck did I lie Dude? Why would I give you the luxury to see my house? I don't have to prove anything to an idiot liar like you. You are posting you sub human suv and your dump house. Am I supposed to be impressed?
Let me repeat........ since you are a liar. Why would I believed anything that you are posting?

Yeah...you got nothing just as I figured.

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

You are trying to deflect from your lying bullshit. But to satisfy your bullshit. This is entrance of my house here in Palm Spring taken just right now.

5f5bee645cdd77bed45309cbbf573f2d.jpg

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

You are trying to deflect from your lying bullshit. But to satisfy your bullshit. This is entrance of my house here in Palm Spring taken just right now.

You're really going to show me a pic off the internet?:lmao:

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

Jealous eh......... Dude I don't need to lie like you.

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

Jealous eh......... Dude I don't need to lie like you.

Ya fucken moron it had a meme generator attached to it.:lmao:
You should really look into lying somewhere else.

Forum List

Back