Obama: Fund My Amnesty Or I’ll Shut Down The Government

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That will be a tough sell for the Big O. I'm gonna stop your SS checks unless you give me $50 billion to help foreign invaders. HAHAHA

`Obama Fund Amnesty Or I ll Shut Down The Government The Daily Caller

dec 1 2014
White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday that President Barack Obama will block a government budget bill if the GOP denies him the funds needed to provide amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

“Yes,” Earnest said when asked by ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl if Obama would veto a government-wide budget that defunded the amnesty program.

If Obama blocks the budget to help the illegals, large sections of the federal government would shut down on Dec. 12.

But Earnest equivocated when he was asked if Obama would shut down the government if the GOP denies amnesty just for the immigration agency.

“I don’t believe that members of Congress or the majority of members of Congress, will go along with efforts to shut down the govern in protest over the president’s executive actions on immigration,” he said.

Any veto would be a high-risk step by Obama, because it would brand the Democratic Party as willing to shut down the government to aid several million illegal immigrants.

Let the games begin. A always love a good GOP shutdown and so do the American people, when they toss them out at the next election, which they will anyway buy hey, let's have some fun in the meantime.

The GOP tried to send a budget that defunded ObamaCare and the government was shut down. How'd that work out for the GOP?

Oh, yeah. They were blamed for the shutdown and took a dive in the polls.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a five year old and holding your breath until you turn blue, how about Congress gets to work and PASS AN IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL!!!

Today's GOP:

ehdqtj.jpg

Wow! With the fucking GOP threatening to shut down the government YET AGAIN, I was wondering how long it would take for nim-rods to start blaming the black man in the WH!!!

:lmao:

The GOP tried to send a budget that defunded ObamaCare and the government was shut down. How'd that work out for the GOP?

Oh, yeah. They were blamed for the shutdown and took a dive in the polls.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Amnesty is less popular now than Obamacare was then.

Option A: Pass an immigration bill.

Option B: Hold breath until blue.

You can always count on the GOP to pick the most juvenile option.

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a five year old and holding your breath until you turn blue, how about Congress gets to work and PASS AN IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL!!!

Sounds good to me. Lets

1. end birthright citizenship

2. end govt mandated free health care for illegals at hospital ERs

3. end allowing illegals into public schools.

That will be a tough sell for the Big O. I'm gonna stop your SS checks unless you give me $50 billion to help foreign invaders. HAHAHA

dec 1 2014
White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday that President Barack Obama will block a government budget bill if the GOP denies him the funds needed to provide amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

“Yes,” Earnest said when asked by ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl if Obama would veto a government-wide budget that defunded the amnesty program.

If Obama blocks the budget to help the illegals, large sections of the federal government would shut down on Dec. 12.

But Earnest equivocated when he was asked if Obama would shut down the government if the GOP denies amnesty just for the immigration agency.

“I don’t believe that members of Congress or the majority of members of Congress, will go along with efforts to shut down the govern in protest over the president’s executive actions on immigration,” he said.

Any veto would be a high-risk step by Obama, because it would brand the Democratic Party as willing to shut down the government to aid several million illegal immigrants.

Obama could get everything he wanted in the bill except his amnesty plan, veto it, shut down the government, and the media would still blame the GOP.

Today's GOP:

ehdqtj.jpg

Reform it? I thought it was fixed in 1986, when Reagan gave amnesty, in return for a promise of enforcement?
Unless the border is sealed first, for real, giving amnesty will just cause a rush of illegals.

Sounds good to me. Lets

Great idea. A couple of million sick kids wandering the streets, looking for things, like your guns and cash stashed in the house. Terrific.

Sounds good to me. Lets

ummm, you're gonna need constitutional amendments on that, but then we all know the end game is simply to not have an immigration bill, which is why, as disappointing to any of us who still believe in the principles of compromise and civility that guided the founders, Obama acted.

Today's GOP:

ehdqtj.jpg

Reform it? I thought it was fixed in 1986, when Reagan gave amnesty, in return for a promise of enforcement?
Unless the border is sealed first, for real, giving amnesty will just cause a rush of illegals.

Much has changed since then. You're going to love this video.

dec 1 2014

Who really thinks Obama will get a budget? Nobody. Congressional republicans are the ones threatening to shut down the government.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

sL6CPZv.jpg

The GOP leadership (I use the word "leadership" VERY loosely) is terrified of their bigoted minority. When Cantor lost the primary, the GOP went into hostage mode. They are suffering from a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Four out of five Americans want an immigration bill that provides a path to citizenship or legal status for illegal immigrants.

FOUR OUT OF FIVE.

I find it very revealing the GOP is ignoring the much-vaunted Will Of The People™. They have exposed themselves as raging hypocrites by ignoring what America wants.

Even a majority of Republicans want illegals to be provided legal status or a path to citizenship.

But the GOP leadership is sucking off the ones holding them hostage. They are pathologically bound to their captors.

So they have chosen to ignore the Will Of The People™ and hold their breath until they turn blue instead. They cannot be seen providing amnesty to the very people for whom Obama just deferred deportation.

The whole reason Obama deferred deportation for certain illegals is precisely because if Congress is going to pass legislation granting them amnesty, then it is pointless to spend the time and energy to deport them.

This is the Big Secret the GOP does not want you to know. They have to make a Big Noise, and even go so far as to actually shut down the government, to prevent you from catching on to that Big Secret.

Last edited:
Shut the government down force Obama to once again show his dictator arm, sooner or later Obama will piss off enough people that he'll get impeached

Forum List

Back