Obama for President in 2024

That is my fear. That if they get their way, the country is lost. Because i don't think Americans have it in them to take up arms against each other.

Before they do, they'll get the chance to have an amicable divorce. If that does not happen, I am pretty sure they will (take up arms or threaten to).

Of course, at that point, we'll be sitting ducks for the Russians or Chinese.

The op is of course evil, as well as insanely stupid. Obama is currently running the United States, not Biden, its Obama and his people from behind, just as Obama totally usurped Trump's term from him, Obama and his people never surrendered control of the nations spy agencies, and the national security council to Trump, (all of the coups against Trump emerged from within the NSC).

Its heartbreaking to see impossibly fucking stupid people like the op, sucking at the evil toes of the non-American Obama! Obama is the 2nd worst president in American history, and by far the most evil and sinister, it hates the United States, it hates white people, which is sublime as its own mother was a white women! Obama must be eliminated, along with all of the America hating vermin it infested the federal government with!

I am not real fond of Foxfyre right now, but I think you have this all wrong.

The OP is not stupid. Not by a long shot.

She is posting something that scares her. She is not advocating it.

Just like I got pissed at her for reacting instead of reading, I am going to say you are way off on this one. Learn to read before jumping to conclusions.

That is my fear. That if they get their way, the country is lost. Because i don't think Americans have it in them to take up arms against each other.
I think that the uproar would come when they suggested Obama become the vegetable's VP because of the very real possibility that you outlined. I don't think even THIS democrat party would be that stupid. Who knows though.

I’m not the one suggesting that Barrack Obama will be POTUS for a 3rd term.

If you honestly believe that may happen, then you’re an idiot.

The OP is highliting something she has read that suggests there is a chance.

Your stupid response needs to go somewhere else.

There are legal minds who say it could happen.

The Constitution says no person shall be ELECTED President more than twice. But it does not say no person shall SERVE as President more than twice.

So what might the Democrats do? Biden is a disaster especially when even the NYT and WAPO are saying he should step down. But Kamala with the lowest approval and likability numbers for VP in American history is not a viable option. And with so many Americans looking at California as the modern day Hell, do they dare take a chance with Gavin Newsom? Michelle and Hillary are equally as risky.

Their best option is Obama. So how could that happen?

Democrat convention rules are rather strange, convoluted, and allow for a lot of last minute trickery. So Biden is the nominee and certified by the Convention. But at the last minute Kamala decides to withdraw as the VP candidate and a new one would be named. And that could be Obama. And voila! We have a Biden/Obama ticket that surely would be attractive if enough people were already ready to vote for Biden/Harris.

And as soon as Biden is inaugurated in January and is officially President, he resigns and Obama is again sworn in as President.

SCOTUS would shoot that down via the 22nd Amendment yes? But Democrats are notorious for skirting court rulings they don't like and they surely will make the distinction that Obama was not elected but simply moved into the vacancy.

It could happen. It would be disastrous for America, but it could happen.
Honest, every part of this post is ridiculous.

I’m not the one suggesting that Barrack Obama will be POTUS for a 3rd term.

If you honestly believe that may happen, then you’re an idiot.

She made her case bonehead. Why don't you go back and take it apart if you think there is no chance.

Stupid pronounciations like yours are the reason nobody really cares what you have to say.

Do yourself a favor and quit posting for a year.

Because I am an American. Not a member of some shady global government that I didn't vote in or have any say in. Is that clear enough for you or are you too slow to understand simple English.
Next question, why don't you understand the great advantages globalism affords your country.
Or are you anti American? You don't want what is best for your country?

I think that the uproar would come when they suggested Obama become the vegetable's VP because of the very real possibility that you outlined. I don't think even THIS democrat party would be that stupid. Who knows though.
I honestly don't think it would happen, but I had just watched an attorney on TV suggesting how it might happen and I put together a theory of how it could. So far I haven't seen anybody explain definitively how it cant happen.

And tonight I went looking for something to back myself up with and found this in Snopes. Even they can't come up with an answer. :)

Next question, why don't you understand the great advantages globalism affords your country.
Or are you anti American? You don't want what is best for your country?
According to your globalist view it is a benefit for my country! The open southern border proves your assumption wrong. The US is more than capable of governing itself without your help, thank you very much. You haven't got America's best interest in mind--you only see the benefits that it would provide YOU.

Forum List

Back