Obama Fired Benghazi Defenders Leaving Them To Fend For Themselves

They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

not for ME!!!! both Benghazi and The Alamo were major presidential screw ups---
but everyone makes mistakes. Obamoid should
I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama fired Benghazi defenders leaving them to fend for themselves:

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

You're still bitching about Benghazi? LOL

Too bad somebody you love didn't die there.

People sit here and belly ache every day about BENGHAZI; there have been what, six, seven, eight , GOP investigations into Benghazi & not a single indictment.

OK, I get it; let's have 20 more investigations & maybe 20 more; let's make it 46, 47, 48 inestigations.

Four people were killed; Americans.

Where was every one when 9/11 happened & your hero Bush presided over the deaths of 3,000?

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Deal with it kid. Hillary and Obama efffed it up.

Um no they didn't.

they didn't?------americans got killed in an ONGOING action or which they
were aware-----AND americans in Libya were not afforded much protection
in a CLEARLY HOSTILE situation

More U.S. troops have died in war zones this year than in 2016 — the first time in six years that the number of service members killed overseas has increased over the previous year — and some blame President Donald Trump's decision to increase American military presence in multiple theaters.

In total, 31 service members have died in action overseas so far this year, up from 26 in all of 2016, according to government data. This does not include the 17 sailors who died in sea accidents this year, Military Times reports.

Under Trump, U.S. military deaths in war zones are up for the first time in six years

Trump is supporting his buddies that are making "lots of money in Africa".

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home
Thanks for showing why Republicans and conservatives are such fucking idiots....

Because you freaks are sooo dumbed down watching liars like Sean Hannity. You just posted a clip of Hannity lying through his teeth about Benghazi where he falsely claims Susan Rice ”lied” about the attack being a protest, spurred by a YouTube video. And you rightards believe that because you’re too stupid to know when you’re being deceived by those you trust and too mentally lazy to do your own research. As a result, professional bullshitters like Hannity don’t educate you — they dumb you down; making you even dumber than you already are.

The truth about Benghazi is that early intelligence assessments were fluid and the protest narrative came from our intelligence community for 2 weeks after the attack. Meaning Susan Rice didn’t lie, she was repeating the intel being fed to the White House and State Department.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.
and pray tell where was this money when they were left in germany after this incident? you're taking something that happened much later and applying it to this situation as if it was planned to go this way. you're allowing bad behavior on our leadership cause, well for the most part cause you're being a bitch.

for you to defend this - well, just shows who you are.

Thanks for showing why Republicans and conservatives are such fucking idiots....

Because you freaks are sooo dumbed down watching liars like Sean Hannity. You just posted a clip of Hannity lying through his teeth about Benghazi where he falsely claims Susan Rice ”lied” about the attack being a protest, spurred by a YouTube video. And you rightards believe that because you’re too stupid to know when you’re being deceived by those you trust and too mentally lazy to do your own research. As a result, professional bullshitters like Hannity don’t educate you — they dumb you down; making you even dumber than you already are.

The truth about Benghazi is that early intelligence assessments were fluid and the protest narrative came from our intelligence community for 2 weeks after the attack. Meaning Susan Rice didn’t lie, she was repeating the intel being fed to the White House and State Department.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf
speaking of bitches...

speaking of bitches...
:boohoo:

Also they were not heros, probably drunk.
They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

They will never hear you.
You have shit like Penelope calling them drunks.
They will never understand that when they read about terrorist plots thwarted all over the world - that IT IS GUYS LIKE THESE WHO GET THE INFORMATION that is necessary in order to stop it.
When Obama let loose literally 1,000's of drone bombs - how did they know where to drop them? GUYS LIKE THESE.
When during Obama's term they got Bin Laden.... who were the ones investigating on the ground? GUYS LIKE THESE.

After using GUYS LIKE THESE for 8 years, they were discarded like trash. Abandoned, forced to sign gag orders and had their security clearances removed thereby ending their careers. To protect their hides.
Even so. GUYS LIKE THESE are still out there. Still getting information to stop those that seek to harm innocents,
But the regressive left do not care. Nothing you will say will ever change that.
The CIA works with HUMINT. Most of their Intel is collected using locals. Some of it is reliable. Some of it not so reliable. The contractors pull security at the same time trying to maintain a low profile. It is a risky proposition when the government is unstable. Other countries are set up to do the same thing. However, other countries are less trusting and more security minded than our Democrats are.

People sit here and belly ache every day about BENGHAZI; there have been what, six, seven, eight , GOP investigations into Benghazi & not a single indictment.

OK, I get it; let's have 20 more investigations & maybe 20 more; let's make it 46, 47, 48 inestigations.

Where was every one when 9/11 happened & your hero Bush presided over the deaths of 3,000?

haha; your hero G. W. Bush screwed the goddamn pooch with his 9/11 fiasco. Ya think? LOL

In Benghazi, neglect was the issue.
The coverup afterwards was where the criminality kicked in.
Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DoJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?
I don't care how many investigations you conduct, or how much evidence was discovered, if the only people with the power to bring charges refuse to do so, it's never gonna happen.

This is the danger of a biased press.
The press would demand justice if they were really acting as watchdogs for the public, but they have thrown in with what amounts to a criminal organization bent on turning America into 3rd world Banana republic.

Regarding 9/11 negligence was the issue.
Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DOJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?
I don't care how many investigations you conduct, or how much evidence was discovered, if the only people with the power to bring charges refuse to do so, it's never gonna happen.

The press would demand justice if they were really acting as watchdogs for the public, but they have thrown in with what amounts to a criminal organization bent on turning America into 3rd world Banana republic.

THERE; FIXED IT FOR YOU. You're welcome

Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DoJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?

Liberals would rather demonize the victims than hear the truth.

G. W. Bush supporters would rather give Bush a pass on the 3,000 that were murdered on his watch than to KNOW the truth.

At least Barry abandoned them in Germany instead of in an indefensible compound that had already been attacked twice, surrounded by Al Qaeda, waiting for a 3rd and final attack that would kill them.

Barry probably thinks they should thank him for that...

Um no they didn't.

Of course they did, you just can't handle that your "heroes" did something wrong.

They weren't "fluid" at all. Carter Ham made it clear that he was with Panetta when it happened and they knew immediately that it was a terror attack. Rice, Obama, and Hillary allied about it.

haha; your hero G. W. Bush screwed the goddamn pooch with his 9/11 fiasco. Ya think? LOL

Bush isn't my hero and the truth is that you have NO idea how much Bush had to do with it. The uninformed simply accept the "Official" story.

Regarding 9/11 negligence was the issue.
Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DOJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?

THERE; FIXED IT FOR YOU. You're welcome

Absolutely, hence Bitchlary and Obama got a pass on everything.

What does Bush and Al Qaeda slaughtering 3,000 Americans on 9/11/2001 have to do with Hillary and Obama helping Al Qaeda take over Libya years later, hiring an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect Americans FROM AL QAEDA, and abandoning Americans to die at the hands of Al Qaeda?

Forum List

Back