Obama Fired Benghazi Defenders Leaving Them To Fend For Themselves

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama fired Benghazi defenders leaving them to fend for themselves:

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.
Don't blame those rwo for offgering a false narrative including ranting about a film that very few saw? They ignored the repeated requests for more protection, so getting independent contractors was certainly understandible and they were heros that suffered while Obama and Clinton got a good night's sleep.

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.
Don't blame those rwo for offgering a false narrative including ranting about a film that very few saw? They ignored the repeated requests for more protection, so getting independent contractors was certainly understandible and they were heros that suffered while Obama and Clinton got a good night's sleep.
Bailing on your people you put in harm's is okay(if you're a Dimmycrap).

But two scoops??

Well that makes you worse than al Qaeda.
And 911 was nothing compared to a Trump tweet.

Yes probably drunk.

Moron, Stevens went to that undefended Annex because obama sent him there to buy weapons to give to Syrian rebels....The only stupidity on his part was trusting obama and hilary to actually protect the people they put in harms way.

Every other nation left. We stayed. No idea why.

obama needed Stevens there to buy weapons the Libyans took from Qadafis' armories......obama planned on selling them to the Syrian rebels......that is why he didn't want a full platoon of marines defending the Ambassador, he didn't want to draw attention to the illegal activity.

Moron, Stevens went to that undefended Annex because obama sent him there to buy weapons to give to Syrian rebels....The only stupidity on his part was trusting obama and hilary to actually protect the people they put in harms way.

Stevens was told to leave, and he refused. Bernard Henri Levy started the civil war there and in Syria.

Stevens was told to leave, and he refused. Bernard Henri Levy started the civil war there and in Syria.

I watched the movie, 13 Hours and granted it is a movie but I didn't see it that way. Do you have proof? Why would the ambassador choose to stay? What about the CIA ops center? Did they want to stay too?

Also they were not heros, probably drunk.

Obvious troll is obvious

Stevens was told to get out and he refused, so its is on him.

This is nothing but a troll thread blasting Hillary and Obama, still stuck in some people brain.
I've been looking for a source that backed your claim and couldn't find one. I'm sure
you could provide your source, thank you in advance.

Kevin McCarthy hasn’t even been elected speaker of the House yet, and he’s already got himself a political mess. Speaking to Sean Hannity, the current majority leader said this:

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.

The comments have occasioned much noise, much alleged outrage, and much handwringing. Republicans have been saying, the thinking goes, that the Benghazi committee was a disinterested, careful look into what happened in Libya on September 11, 2012. And now McCarthy has gone and given away the game, admitting it’s a political stunt. That makes it a classic “Kinsley gaffe”: when a politician screws up and accidentally tells the truth.

Color me unimpressed. The most surprising thing about this quotation is McCarthy’s coining of the word “untrustable.”

Kevin McCarthy: Benghazi Committee Helped Erode Hillary Clinton's Support - The Atlantic

His sister said this:
I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi
------------------------------------------------
He loved the ME.

I watched the movie, 13 Hours and granted it is a movie but I didn't see it that way. Do you have proof? Why would the ambassador choose to stay? What about the CIA ops center? Did they want to stay too?
If you want to resign you can leave, but don't expect a ride back stateside.

Being in Muslim countries is like being at the Alamo at times.

His sister said this:
I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi
------------------------------------------------
He loved the ME.

There was no resource shortage.....they have a huge budget and they sent him there with an intentionally small security staff because they didn't want to bring attention to what they were doing there. He should have had a platoon of Marines, at least.....and he kept asking for more security, that too is a fact and it is a fact that they kept denying him that security.

Obvious troll is obvious

Stevens was told to get out and he refused, so its is on him.

This is nothing but a troll thread blasting Hillary and Obama, still stuck in some people brain.
I've been looking for a source that backed your claim and couldn't find one. I'm sure
you could provide your source, thank you in advance.

Stevens was told to stay away from Benghazi on 9/11. The situation was too volatile. Stevens believed he had a good relationship with the Libyans and went despite the warnings.

Knowing Its Dangers, Chris Stevens Still Chose to Travel to Benghazi

They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

They will never hear you.
You have shit like Penelope calling them drunks.
They will never understand that when they read about terrorist plots thwarted all over the world - that IT IS GUYS LIKE THESE WHO GET THE INFORMATION that is necessary in order to stop it.
When Obama let loose literally 1,000's of drone bombs - how did they know where to drop them? GUYS LIKE THESE.
When during Obama's term they got Bin Laden.... who were the ones investigating on the ground? GUYS LIKE THESE.

After using GUYS LIKE THESE for 8 years, they were discarded like trash. Abandoned, forced to sign gag orders and had their security clearances removed thereby ending their careers. To protect their hides.
Even so. GUYS LIKE THESE are still out there. Still getting information to stop those that seek to harm innocents,
But the regressive left do not care. Nothing you will say will ever change that.

Forum List

Back