Obama Fired Benghazi Defenders Leaving Them To Fend For Themselves

Also they were not heros, probably drunk.

Obvious troll is obvious

Stevens was told to get out and he refused, so its is on him.

This is nothing but a troll thread blasting Hillary and Obama, still stuck in some people brain.
I've been looking for a source that backed your claim and couldn't find one. I'm sure
you could provide your source, thank you in advance.

Stevens was told to stay away from Benghazi on 9/11. The situation was too volatile. Stevens believed he had a good relationship with the Libyans and went despite the warnings.

Knowing Its Dangers, Chris Stevens Still Chose to Travel to Benghazi

No... he wasn't .......and he asked for increased security over and over again.....

They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

They will never hear you.
You have shit like Penelope calling them drunks.
They will never understand that when they read about terrorist plots thwarted all over the world - that IT IS GUYS LIKE THESE WHO GET THE INFORMATION that is necessary in order to stop it.
When Obama let loose literally 1,000's of drone bombs - how did they know where to drop them? GUYS LIKE THESE.
When during Obama's term they got Bin Laden.... who were the ones investigating on the ground? GUYS LIKE THESE.

After using GUYS LIKE THESE for 8 years, they were discarded like trash. Abandoned, forced to sign gag orders and had their security clearances removed thereby ending their careers. To protect their hides.
Even so. GUYS LIKE THESE are still out there. Still getting information to stop those that seek to harm innocents,
But the regressive left do not care. Nothing you will say will ever change that.

No it wasn’t “guys like these”. These were Blackwater mercenaries. Guns for hire. They were not low paid American heros fighting for a cause. These were highly paid guns for hire fighting for the money.

I though they were contractors?
Contractors working for the CIA.
Meaning that the government is responsible for what happens to them.

Now, my guess is that the party that felt mold and mildew in showers was enough to accuse Bush of criminal behavior, feels that abandoning heroes overseas is okay.

It wasn't the mold and mildew in the showers that they were bitching about. It was the fact that when people stepped into those showers, they were electrocuted to death.

Iraq Military Officer Says He Was Electrocuted in Shower

WASHINGTON -- An Army military police officer says he was knocked unconscious and severely burned by an electric shock in a shower trailer in Iraq that was installed by the same contractor an Army criminal investigation has pegged in an electrocution death.

Pfc. Justin Shults, 21, said Monday that he suffered his injuries last October in a shower trailer that KBR Inc. had delivered to his unit. Shults, who is recovering in an outpatient unit at Fort Sam Houston in Texas, said in a telephone interview he has burns on his limbs and groin.

Shults said he turned on the water and, finding it still too cold in the shower, adjusted a wall heating and air conditioner unit. He was knocked out by an extreme electric shock, he said, and was taken for medical treatment by other soldiers who noticed severe burns on his leg.

"It was red and parts of it were bleeding out," said Shults, who is from Hamburg, Pa.

The incident was first reported Monday by the San Antonio Express-News.

The circumstances of Shults' injuries are similar to those that led to the death of Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth, 24, a Green Beret from Pittsburgh who was electrocuted in January 2008 while showering in his barracks in Baghdad.

They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

They will never understand that when they read about terrorist plots thwarted all over the world - that IT IS GUYS LIKE THESE WHO GET THE INFORMATION that is necessary in order to stop it.
When Obama let loose literally 1,000's of drone bombs - how did they know where to drop them? GUYS LIKE THESE.
When during Obama's term they got Bin Laden.... who were the ones investigating on the ground? GUYS LIKE THESE.

After using GUYS LIKE THESE for 8 years, they were discarded like trash. Abandoned, forced to sign gag orders and had their security clearances removed thereby ending their careers. To protect their hides.
Even so. GUYS LIKE THESE are still out there. Still getting information to stop those that seek to harm innocents,
But the regressive left do not care. Nothing you will say will ever change that.

No it wasn’t “guys like these”. These were Blackwater mercenaries. Guns for hire. They were not low paid American heros fighting for a cause. These were highly paid guns for hire fighting for the money.
In my former line of work, that is what we did when we retired from fighting for causes. They can't station active duty with the CIA, so they hire prior military mercs.

And you couldn't pay me enough to risk my life like they do every day.

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama fired Benghazi defenders leaving them to fend for themselves:

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.
Don't blame those rwo for offgering a false narrative including ranting about a film that very few saw? They ignored the repeated requests for more protection, so getting independent contractors was certainly understandible and they were heros that suffered while Obama and Clinton got a good night's sleep.
Bailing on your people you put in harm's is okay(if you're a Dimmycrap).

But two scoops??

Well that makes you worse than al Qaeda.
And 911 was nothing compared to a Trump tweet.
Nine Eleven was nothing compared to a Trump tweet? Are you crazy?

I have beeb watching the documentaries on 9/11 for the last few days that I saved. To remember that day was a living memory none of us should forget. The people we lost, the heros that went searching for survivors finding only a few, the loved ones listening to the last moments of a phone call that would devestate their family, those in responsible positions doing what ever was possible to get this nation on their feet again... And you say a Trump tweet was worse than all of that???!!!

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.

Lord the stupid is strong with this one.

not for ME!!!! both Benghazi and The Alamo were major presidential screw ups---
but everyone makes mistakes. Obamoid should

You're still bitching about Benghazi? LOL

Too bad somebody you love didn't die there.

Moron, Stevens went to that undefended Annex because obama sent him there to buy weapons to give to Syrian rebels....The only stupidity on his part was trusting obama and hilary to actually protect the people they put in harms way.

Stevens was told to leave, and he refused. Bernard Henri Levy started the civil war there and in Syria.

Lie.

Obvious troll is obvious

Stevens was told to get out and he refused, so its is on him.

This is nothing but a troll thread blasting Hillary and Obama, still stuck in some people brain.
I've been looking for a source that backed your claim and couldn't find one. I'm sure
you could provide your source, thank you in advance.

Stevens was told to stay away from Benghazi on 9/11. The situation was too volatile. Stevens believed he had a good relationship with the Libyans and went despite the warnings.

Knowing Its Dangers, Chris Stevens Still Chose to Travel to Benghazi

That's not what General Ham, Africom's Commander said.

Because the CIA could have , but didn't use Marines. The Marines were there until August.

People sit here and belly ache every day about BENGHAZI; there have been what, six, seven, eight , GOP investigations into Benghazi & not a single indictment.

OK, I get it; let's have 20 more investigations & maybe 20 more; let's make it 46, 47, 48 inestigations.

Four people were killed; Americans.

Where was every one when 9/11 happened & your hero Bush presided over the deaths of 3,000?

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

People sit here and belly ache every day about BENGHAZI; there have been what, six, seven, eight , GOP investigations into Benghazi & not a single indictment.

OK, I get it; let's have 20 more investigations & maybe 20 more; let's make it 46, 47, 48 inestigations.

Where was every one when 9/11 happened & your hero Bush presided over the deaths of 3,000?

Deal with it kid. Hillary and Obama efffed it up.

Now, my guess is that the party that felt mold and mildew in showers was enough to accuse Bush of criminal behavior, feels that abandoning heroes overseas is okay.

They weren't "heroes", they were mercenaries who did something over there that must have really pissed off the locals.

The fact that Ambassador Stevens (who by all accounts was a good guy) got caught in the crossfire is what made this a big deal.

They weren't "heroes", they were mercenaries who did something over there that must have really pissed off the locals.

The fact that Ambassador Stevens (who by all accounts was a good guy) got caught in the crossfire is what made this a big deal.

"pissed off the locals" --------right----they were americans which "pissed off the
locals"

In Benghazi, neglect was the issue.
The coverup afterwards was where the criminality kicked in.
Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DoJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?
I don't care how many investigations you conduct, or how much evidence was discovered, if the only people with the power to bring charges refuse to do so, it's never gonna happen.

This is the danger of a biased press.
The press would demand justice if they were really acting as watchdogs for the public, but they have thrown in with what amounts to a criminal organization bent on turning America into 3rd world Banana republic.

It doesn't take much to piss off the locals in a town ruled by Islam.
Our mere existence offends some of them.
I think if some of the beliefs and customs of some of these people were to be fully revealed you would be horrified.
There are some really good Muslims, and there are some who would make Charles Manson look like a saint.

In Benghazi, neglect was the issue.
The coverup afterwards was where the criminality kicked in.
Fraud is a crime. However, if you have hand-picked leaders controlling the DoJ, who is going to bring any indictments against you?
I don't care how many investigations you conduct, or how much evidence was discovered, if the only people with the power to bring charges refuse to do so, it's never gonna happen.

This is the danger of a biased press.
The press would demand justice if they were really acting as watchdogs for the public, but they have thrown in with what amounts to a criminal organization bent on turning America into 3rd world Banana republic.
Liberals would rather demonize the victims than hear the truth.

Deal with it kid. Hillary and Obama efffed it up.

Um no they didn't.

Forum List

Back