Obama feels pressured?

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that the Obama administration inherited an under-resourced war in Afghanistan , but he stopped short of promising more troops.

When all else fails ... start pointing the blame.

The assessment also calls for more U.S. government civilians to be sent to Afghanistan and for the streamlining of the military's command structure, saying that too much bureaucracy is making it difficult for commanders to make decisions on the ground.

Send the civilian work force for on the job training!!

Yrep, inherited from BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH. :lol:

It's a broken record with these clowns.

polls that show a majority of Americans now think the war in Afghanistan isn't worth fighting. .

When it comes to war the majority of Americans are always wrong.

Shut up and eat your apple pie.

Humble pie will come latter.

Read for context Frogen. The quote you attribute to me is from the article. My statement is under the link. I think it stupid that this administration would run a war based on opinion polls. It shows how unqualified for the job Obama truly is.

Hate to break it to ya dumb ass but Bush hasn't been in office for 9 months. That was more then enough time for you assholes to claim 9/11 was all his fault, so guess what? Any problem NOW in Afghanistan is Obama's fault. Sound fair enough dumb ass?

Anything that happens NOW in A-Stan being Obama's fault for 9/11 being all Bush's fault?

Sold.

Reading for content is not your strong suit is it? 9 months fuck stain. It has been 9 months, anything in Afghanistan is now THIS administrations problems. Pretty simply fucking concept. At least for those with some brains.

It seemed like a straight forward deal to me. Just using the logic you pulled out of the air .... You even ended it by asking if it was "fair enough." That's what happens when you listen to the liberals in your head Sarge ... you wake up one day and all of a sudden you admitted that 9/11 was all Bush's fault. So sorry for you.

clean-up-in-aisle-5.jpg

Forum List

Back