God is punishing the people of California.....

necritan

Liberals are retarded
Aug 28, 2008
Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan
God is attempting to get the attention of the people of California......he is angry with them for their Evil Liberal Leftist ways.

I fear....if the people of California dont wake up....God will allow the big one....and Nevada will be the new West Coast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qms-SsK9m_o&feature=related]YouTube - WILD FIRE THREATENS 10,000 HOMES : LOS ANGELES 20,100 ACRES SCORTCHED[/ame]

Deadly wildfire surges closer to Los Angeles - Yahoo! News

God is attempting to get the attention of the people of California......he is angry with them for their Evil Liberal Leftist ways.

I fear....if the people of California dont wake up....God will allow the big one....and Nevada will be the new West Coast.

Deadly wildfire surges closer to Los Angeles - Yahoo! News[/url]
Nah.

When it's time for the wrath of God its going to be a lot more dramatic than even that.

Last edited:

YouTube - WILD FIRE THREATENS 10,000 HOMES : LOS ANGELES 20,100 ACRES SCORTCHED

Yeah...that's why he attacked and burned all the homes of military families in San Diego Co. 2 years ago. And all those homes in East County which is Duncan Hunter Country.

Nah... We're so broke that Ahnold set fire to the place in hopes of collecting on the insurance...

Ya know the DISASTER of California's budget isn't Arnold's fault. That man attempted to reign us in time after time after time but we always voted everything he tried to cut, down.

And Davis ran oceans of ink dry signing all kinds of binding contracts and deals between the time we voted him out and Arnold took office. Davis was the bane of California, but most people forget that.

Nah... We're so broke that Ahnold set fire to the place in hopes of collecting on the insurance...

Ya know the DISASTER of California's budget isn't Arnold's fault. That man attempted to reign us in time after time after time but we always voted everything he tried to cut, down.

And Davis ran oceans of ink dry signing all kinds of binding contracts and deals between the time we voted him out and Arnold took office. Davis was the bane of California, but most people forget that.

Did something in my post lead you to believe that I was blaming Ahnold for the fiscal woes of our glorious state? I've lived here for over thirty years, I know with whom the blame lies.

Did something in my post lead you to believe that I was blaming Ahnold for the fiscal woes of our glorious state? I've lived here for over thirty years, I know with whom the blame lies.

Yup....the Moronic people of this state.

I'm busy subdividing my future Nevada ocean front properties even as we speak. Looking for investors to build new luxury resorts. Call 1 888 can b had.

I'm busy subdividing my future Nevada ocean front properties even as we speak. Looking for investors to build new luxury resorts. Call 1 888 can b had.

God....can you imagine how cool it would be if Vegas was the new Santa Cruz. Shit....you could go surfing....play some black jack....shoot a machine gun...and bang a hooker all in the same day and without driving but just a couple miles.

God....can you imagine how cool it would be if Vegas was the new Santa Cruz. Shit....you could go surfing....play some black jack....shoot a machine gun...and bang a hooker all in the same day and without driving but just a couple miles.

Sans the surfing it sounds pretty much like Congress now.

yeah well just don't think romance on the beach is anything like in the movies. Everything tastes like saltwater (hey! neck UP!) and everything you touch feels like sandpaper from the (yep) sand.

yeah well just don't think romance on the beach is anything like in the movies. Everything tastes like saltwater (hey! neck UP!) and everything you touch feels like sandpaper from the (yep) sand.

Four words:
Beach towels, big ones.

The hills that burn in California are where California Republicans tend to live.

I don't know...didn't seem to work for Atlantic City.

God is not punishing. People are bringing suffering on themselves. GOD will put a stop to it and it will be final. Satan causes suffering and death and not GOD when he was cast down to earth knowing he has a short time. Satan cause the death sentence on all mankind when he deceived Adam and Eve. We inherited death and suffering.

Forum List

Back