Obama = "Father Figure"?

But what exactly did the President do that made this so Dramatic?
What did he do that made it so Historic.
What did he do that was so courageous.
What did he do that made it so monumental.
What did he do that made it so out of this world Fabulous.

And what has changed since Obama said what many already knew to be his feelings.
Absolutely not a friggin thing.

Typical program on MSNBC.
Pathetic. As Rozman pointed out above - not one damn thing has changed - nothing.
The President made a political choice based on no doubt hours of study by his staff answering the question will it help him in the election or not.
They believe it will help - so that is why he chose it.
Anything else is gullible. He didn't do it because of a moral belief for Christ sake :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Typical program on MSNBC.
Pathetic. As Rozman pointed out above - not one damn thing has changed - nothing.
The President made a political choice based on no doubt hours of study by his staff answering the question will it help him in the election or not.
They believe it will help - so that is why he chose it.
Anything else is gullible. He didn't do it because of a moral belief for Christ sake :cuckoo:
One has to have morals in order to belive in them.

Tearful Andrew Sullivan Praises Obama: ‘Father-Figure’ Saying ‘I’m Fully A Part Of This Family’ | Mediaite

If I had to pick which role Obama would play at my Thanksgiving dinner it would be the know-it-all cousin but :dunno:.

Oh man...I actually had an uncle that was the "know-it-all" of the family.
He was a professor at a mid-sized state college...you would have thought he was the Dean of Cornell by the way he went on.
I used to think he was the smartest man on the planet...but then I got older and realized he is a pompous ass that could never hack real life.

And what has changed since Obama said what many already knew to be his feelings.

He was the first president in the history of the United States of America to say out loud and on the record that he supports same-sex marriage.

He was the first president in the history of the United States of America to say out loud and on the record that he supports same-sex marriage.
Obama can expect big donations from both of the companies that manufacture and sell Vasoline and KY products.

Because their stock exchange price went sky high after he made that statement. :lol:

Big fucking shit. Who cares. And I am all for same sex marriage but it should not be used as a political tool period

Big fucking shit. Who cares. And I am all for same sex marriage but it should not be used as a political tool period

They may DO what they wish through civil process. Liberty demands it. What I object to to is thier using the power of Government to force acceptence.

Forum List

Back