Obama Election, The End of Sovereignty

No, it doesn't count....just as you don't.

Do you wish that your children have the same depth of education as you do?
Get the point.

Thomas Sowell:
Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, September 1980–present
Professor of Economics, UCLA, July 1974–June 1980
Visiting Professor of Economics, Amherst College, September–December 1977
Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University, April–August 1977
Fellow, Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, July 1976–March 1977
Project Director, The Urban Institute, August 1972–July 1974
Associate Professor of Economics, UCLA, September 1970–June 1972
Associate Professor of Economics, Brandeis University, September 1969–June 1970
Assistant Professor of Economics, Cornell University, September 1965–June 1969
Economic Analyst, American Telephone & Telegraph Co., June 1964–August 1965
Lecturer in Economics, Howard University, September 1963–June 1964
Instructor in Economics, Douglass College, Rutgers University, September 1962–June 1963
Labor Economist, U.S. Department of Labor, June 1961–August 1962

I don't give a shit about all that. He compared our President to Hitler in a serious manner. That makes him a joke. You idolize a fucking joke.
Dummy why does so many comparable things of hitler and obama make you have a temper tantrum?

Whoa, whoa, whoa....Stop the clock!!!

Let me congratulate you on an absolutely perfectly constructed sentence! You managed to express the depth of your intellect in under twenty words!

Outstanding!

I don't give a shit about all that. He compared our President to Hitler in a serious manner. That makes him a joke. You idolize a fucking joke.
Dummy why does so many comparable things of hitler and obama make you have a temper tantrum?

Whoa, whoa, whoa....Stop the clock!!!

Let me congratulate you on an absolutely perfectly constructed sentence! You managed to express the depth of your intellect in under twenty words!

Outstanding!

That's a good little dummy deflect dance and spin. Why does it chap your butt when obama can be compared to the early year hitler?

So if our 'sovereignty' entitles us to put ourselves above international law and various other 'global' authorities,

how is it on the other hand we can claim the right to, for example, invade and overthrow the government of another 'sovereign' nation, such as Iraq,

on the grounds that Iraq failed to comply with United Nations resolutions?

So if our 'sovereignty' entitles us to put ourselves above international law and various other 'global' authorities,

how is it on the other hand we can claim the right to, for example, invade and overthrow the government of another 'sovereign' nation, such as Iraq,

How about Libya? Didn't we assist in overthrowing a government?
What was obama reasons for the attacks?

Since I opposed meddling in Libya's internal affairs, you're asking the wrong person.

[q

We've reached a point where new environmental regulations have little or no real impact except to make it too costly to do business. New rules proposed by this regime have a reported cost of complance of 90 billion per year, how many jobs do you think they will cost.

I don't know, it might actually create jobs, if you are spending 90 billion to implement them. Waste disposal companies, companies that make energy efficient lighting, and so on.

Since I opposed meddling in Libya's internal affairs, you're asking the wrong person.
If that were true you would have also mentioned Libya when you did Iraq. However intelligence that was given did show Iraq to be a threat,whether that info is true or not is debatable What threat was Libya?

why is it when repubs lose elections the sky is falling? :dunno:

It was Republican fiscal policies and wars that got the US into this deficit mess in the first place and nearly took the rest of the world down with it. And that's the second time this in the past 100 years that American greed and lack of regulation in the banking industry has nearly destroyed the world economy.

If that were true you would have also mentioned Libya when you did Iraq. However intelligence that was given did show Iraq to be a threat,whether that info is true or not is debatable What threat was Libya?

Why would I mention Libya? What globalist sanctions was Libya in violation of?

None, what threat was Libya to America?
Why did obama attack that country?

It's amusing isn't it?

Conservatives picking and choosing when they like or don't like the globalists imposing their will on sovereign nations.

why is it when repubs lose elections the sky is falling? :dunno:

It was Republican fiscal policies and wars that got the US into this deficit mess in the first place and nearly took the rest of the world down with it. And that's the second time this in the past 100 years that American greed and lack of regulation in the banking industry has nearly destroyed the world economy.

OMG you're blaming almost 70 years of democrat mess on Republicans?

Could you give me a rough estimate of how many times I'm going to have to repeat that I opposed the Libyan action before it will get through the chamber pot of your skull?

Could you give me a rough estimate of how many times I'm going to have to repeat that I opposed the Libyan action before it will get through the chamber pot of your skull?

However YOU didn't mention Libya You went into blame bush mode for Iraq. This is the first time I have heard of this.

Well, NYC, the guy has caught you clearly committing a lie of omission. By not mentioning Libya in your original comment, you played your hand. You really don't have a problem with the Obama administration's actions in Libya.....but if it were Bush doing it, you would.

Why fight it? The guy can read your mind.

Well, NYC, the guy has caught you clearly committing a lie of omission. By not mentioning Libya in your original comment, you played your hand. You really don't have a problem with the Obama administration's actions in Libya.....but if it were Bush doing it, you would.

Why fight it? The guy can read your mind.

Clearly, you have point out so many time how much of an idiot you are why must you stop now?

Forum List

Back