Obama Economic/Political Policies Drive DOW to Record High

The Fed is pumping Wall Street full of money. Of course the DOW is going to go up. It's meaningless. When the money stops (it has to eventually), the DOW will crash as it has no real volume. Then we'll get to hear all the libs blame Booosh or whoever.

They hate anything that can be construed as positive news coming from this administration. Notice that the best response they can come up with is there usual....."wait until it gets bad, you'll see!".

What we hate is sleight-of-hand. The DOW is all about the 1%, which you ostensibly hate. Why trumpet what you despise? You're an intellectual fraud the moment you go there.

Show us solid progress for my family and friends who are clearly not 1%ers. Show me a decline in SNAP or SSDI or an increase in labor force participation. Show us a major movement in U6.

You cannot. Obama is EPIC FAIL on all the metrics that count.

Your turn. Blame Bush.

And there it is. Something positive about Obama is mentioned and they move the conversation to something else.

Listen, if your life sucks as it seems is the case, I've been told by your fellow conservatives that you're the only one to blame. The reason you're poor or struggling is because you lack drive and ambition. So what's your excuse?

Your default is to shit on the 99%? Nice. Not everyone is a elite POS like yourself.

They hate anything that can be construed as positive news coming from this administration. Notice that the best response they can come up with is there usual....."wait until it gets bad, you'll see!".

The DOW is all about the 1%, which you ostensibly hate. Why trumpet what you despise? You're an intellectual fraud the moment you go there

Considering the millions of individuals, and thousands of pension funds who have seen their investments in the DOW DOUBLE under Obama

.... your's is likely the most stupid statement every to come from a mentally disabled tea bagger.

:)

3 million = the 1%. You're just elitist scum. The progs are a few super wealthy keeping the super poor and super aggrieved on the plantation. Keep whipping the drones, baby.

The DOW is all about the 1%, which you ostensibly hate. Why trumpet what you despise? You're an intellectual fraud the moment you go there

Considering the millions of individuals, and thousands of pension funds who have seen their investments in the DOW DOUBLE under Obama

.... your's is likely the most stupid statement every to come from a mentally disabled tea bagger.

3 million = the 1%. You're just elitist scum. The progs are a few super wealthy keeping the super poor and super aggrieved on the plantation. Keep whipping the drones, baby.

Still, your's is likely the most stupid statement ever to come from a mentally disabled tea bagger.

Still, your's is likely the most stupid statement ever to come from a mentally disabled tea bagger.

Man, that's true. Wow, tea baggers, what a joke. Believing that government spends too much money, WTF? Where do they get such whacked out ideas?

Moving right along, this week was a steady week for the President's economic policies: good job, housing, and manufacturing reports - along with blow out earnings news for small, midcap and large companies.

Excellent.

Moving right along, this week was a steady week for the President's economic policies, good job, housing, and manufacturing reports - along with blow out earnings news for small, midcap and large companies.

Excellent.

So the Democrats declare recession the new reality and then you measure yourself by that standard. Bill Laimbeer could clear a higher bar then you can.

On jobs, 400K per month creation used to be considered neutral. Now, 100K jobs mostly created in government is a cause for rejoice. A backlog of houses that's historically very high gets the new bar, it's smaller then it was.

I'm thinking when the Republicans are back in power, suddenly the new bar of recession being the new normal's not going to be the bar anymore, what say you driveby? You going to measure Republicans the way you measure Democrats?

Moving right along, this week was a steady week for the President's economic policies, good job, housing, and manufacturing reports - along with blow out earnings news for small, midcap and large companies.

Excellent.

So the Democrats declare recession the new reality and then you measure yourself by that standard. Bill Laimbeer could clear a higher bar then you can.

On jobs, 400K per month creation used to be considered neutral. Now, 100K jobs mostly created in government is a cause for rejoice. A backlog of houses that's historically very high gets the new bar, it's smaller then it was.

I'm thinking when the Republicans are back in power, suddenly the new bar of recession being the new normal's not going to be the bar anymore, what say you driveby? You going to measure Republicans the way you measure Democrats?

It's a long way back out of the hole Bush and the Republicans dug for us, eh?

It's getting harder and harder to figure out the radical seemingly bi-polar left. On one hand they hate corporate wealth and on the other hand they credit the president with creating more corporate wealth. Maybe it's a smokescreen. Motown is bankrupt, unemployment is still high. Why else would the radical left want to talk about the DOW except as camouflage for incompetence?

It's getting harder and harder to figure out the radical seemingly bi-polar left. On one hand they hate corporate wealth and on the other hand they credit the president with creating more corporate wealth. Maybe it's a smokescreen. Motown is bankrupt, unemployment is still high. Why else would the radical left want to talk about the DOW except as camouflage for incompetence?

You'd get a clearer picture if you got some of your news from other than FOX Hate Radio.

You seem to get blown out as soon as you leave the FOX locker room.

Just admit you're shilling for the 1% by touting DOW highs and I'll move along.

No? That's not what you intended? Then WTF are you saying? I'm guessing bong induced nonsense.

Never mind. You're ignore worthy. Buh bye.

What we hate is sleight-of-hand. The DOW is all about the 1%, which you ostensibly hate. Why trumpet what you despise? You're an intellectual fraud the moment you go there.

Show us solid progress for my family and friends who are clearly not 1%ers. Show me a decline in SNAP or SSDI or an increase in labor force participation. Show us a major movement in U6.

You cannot. Obama is EPIC FAIL on all the metrics that count.

Your turn. Blame Bush.

And there it is. Something positive about Obama is mentioned and they move the conversation to something else.

Listen, if your life sucks as it seems is the case, I've been told by your fellow conservatives that you're the only one to blame. The reason you're poor or struggling is because you lack drive and ambition. So what's your excuse?

Your default is to shit on the 99%? Nice. Not everyone is a elite POS like yourself.

Just you..... You and your hypocritical buddies who shit on the poor while being poor yourselves. You're a joke and its even funnier that you can't see it.

Just you..... You and your hypocritical buddies who shit on the poor while being poor yourselves. You're a joke and its even funnier that you can't see it.

I'm shitting on Obama and his epic economic fail. I'm interested in the health of this society, not the stock owning class like your elitist self.

What's your excuse for shitting on the 99%? That's what you're doing if you support this economic disaster wrought by Obama's ineptitude.

SSDI - RECORD
SNAP - RECORD
LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION - RECORD LOW

That's what you support. You're a fraud.

Just admit you're shilling for the 1% by touting DOW highs and I'll move along.

No? That's not what you intended? Then WTF are you saying? I'm guessing bong induced nonsense.

Never mind. You're ignore worthy. Buh bye.

You have trouble reading son? I said:

"Considering the millions of individuals, and thousands of pension funds who have seen their investments in the DOW DOUBLE under Obama

.... your's is likely the most stupid statement ever to come from a mentally disabled tea bagger.

Last edited:

I'm shitting on Obama and his epic economic fail. I'm interested in the health of this society, not the stock owning class like your elitist self.

What's your excuse for shitting on the 99%? That's what you're doing if you support this economic disaster wrought by Obama's ineptitude.

SSDI - RECORD
SNAP - RECORD

As the Economy goes, so goes the DOW .....

SSDI - RECORD
SNAP - RECORD

not true at all. the DOW is up because the FED keeps printing money and infusing it into the banks at zero interest. Its a false gain and the only result will be inflation.

SSDI - RECORD
SNAP - RECORD

not true at all. the DOW is up because the FED keeps printing money and infusing it into the banks at zero interest. Its a false gain and the only result will be inflation.

DOW ALWAYS follows the economy - up or down ... c.f George Bush and the Republicans

And Obama has recovered the DOW and the economy from the tragic Bush/Republican crash....

Thankfully

Last edited:
Obama Economic/Political Policies Drive Work Force Non-Participation to Record High

Anyone need a sofa?

Obama's economic and political policies have helped recover the 8 million unskilled jobs Bush and the Republicans killed.

A miracle, really ....

A sure loser of an argument:

BOOOOOSH!

Loser argument??? Bringing up Bush's flop of a Presidency worked in defeating the GOP twice in a row, and I'm predicting it will give us President Hillary in 2016.

I don't think conservatives have quite grasped what a massive failure Bush's Presidency was, not only in policy, but in politics too. They think blaming Bush is a failed tactic, but it's worked well for Democrats, and will continue to do so.

Forum List

Back