Obama Economic/Political Policies Drive DOW to Record High

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
4:15 pm : The S&P 500 settled with a gain of 0.5% after notching a fresh intraday record high of 1693.13. Meanwhile, the tech-heavy Nasdaq underperformed, ending unchanged.

Equities climbed at the open and received an additional boost after the July Philadelphia Fed Index, which is a survey of regional manufacturing conditions, spiked to 19.8 from 12.5. That was well ahead of the Briefing.com consensus estimate of 5.3 and marked the highest reading for the index since March 2011.

Market Overview - Yahoo! Finance - The basics of investing.

Wrack 'em up Mr. President!

Yahoooooo!!

:)

Obama Economic/Political Policies Drive Work Force Non-Participation to Record High

Anyone need a sofa?

Funny how the O/P posts a link and you just post blather. But you go, girl. Blather works on this board. They lap it up.

Last edited:
Obama Economic/Political Policies Drive Work Force Non-Participation to Record High

Anyone need a sofa?

Funny how the O/P posts a link and you just post blather. But you go, girl. Blather works on this board. They lap it up.

Get it straight. I post inconvenient and inflammatory blather.

Need a link? The cornerstone of pedagogy is independent research. Anyone interested in any fact has the entire world's information at their finger tips. Why are you different?

Last edited:
Last edited:
In honor of this historic event, I decree that a bust of Obama, painted light brown of course, be sent to every US home. Violators will be prosecuted.

It's OK if you put a yellow stripe on it. I won't tell.

Anyone need a sofa?

Did you read the link? It's a string of statistics.

drivebychlamydia puts a nonsensical spin on it.

Now that's real smarts. :thup:

Put another way, TARP was a one shot 750billion dollar deal. Many freaked. Rightfully so, I was against that. It was paid back but here we are now 85 billion a month...6 years later.... It ain't gonna be fun.

Forum List

Back