Obama Dropping In Polls BUT.......

Keeping in mind that it will not be his fault. It will either be the fault of Bush or the Republicans. The sad fact is that he is able to convince the drones that this is a fact.

It is a "Sad Fact". And it is the reality.

The fantasy is that the Conservative Republican Heroes that proceeded the Obama administration had nothing to do with the present situation.

And the fact is they had everything to do with it.

The Grover Norquist (Starve the beast)/Milton Friedman (Freemarketeering!) meme has failed yet again..and more miserably then last time.

The fact is that BOTH parties are equally responsible for the current situation. From 07 to 11 dems controlled the money....that is an irrefutable fact. I simply chose to point out the mantra of Obama since elected. Bush grew the govt in a big way but to not identify the fact that Obama is right there with him is to be blinded by partisan politics. The inability to lay blame elsewhere is a character flaw that has everything to do with staying in power and nothing to do with putting country first...both parties included.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nope , it is the republican party who has fought for deregulation for decades.

I love it how when the right gets what they have been fighting for for ever and it FAILS the country the right always drags the dems over and hugs them and says they helped fuck every thing up.

Nope , it is the republican party who has fought for deregulation for decades.

I love it how when the right gets what they have been fighting for for ever and it FAILS the country the right always drags the dems over and hugs them and says they helped fuck every thing up.

Yeah, Dems are almost as innocent as you are, partisan tool.

He leads all potential GOP rivals.

In hypothetical matchups for the general election, the president runs ahead of all seven potential GOP rivals tested in the new poll.

If the election were held now, Romney and Huckabee would mount the stiffest challenges, trailing Obama by four and six percentage points respectively, among all Americans as well as among registered voters.

Obama

Lol, so far he is the only one campaigning....:eusa_whistle:

In hypothetical matchups for the general election, the president runs ahead of all seven potential GOP rivals tested in the new poll.

If the election were held now, Romney and Huckabee would mount the stiffest challenges, trailing Obama by four and six percentage points respectively, among all Americans as well as among registered voters.
Obama

I love polls.

This one is really interesting. In a country that is roughly 34/35/31 Republican/Democratic/Independent they poll a sample that is 32/22/41 and find that Obama leads by less than about 5%. Somehow you see this as proof that the Republicans don't have a chance, while everyone with half a brain sees it as a sign that Obama is in serious trouble.

Welcome to the real world.

Your numbers show that they underpolled Democrats - and this somehow means Obama is in serious trouble? If they'd balanced closer to the national average Obama's numbers would have been much higher.

or, the pollsters balanced it statistically.

Obama

Is there anything else he knows how to do?

If you cannot clearly accomplish anything, then the next best thing is to begin to APPREAR to accomplish something.

Obama

The Republicans just like to vacation in Iowa?

polls a year and a half before the election are always the best indicator of who wins.

polls a year and a half before the election are always the best indicator of who wins.

If I recall....last time around...at about this time...the polls confirmed that Guliani was going to eke out a win over Hillary.

Last edited:
The Republicans just like to vacation in Iowa?

Couldn't name any, huh, sip.

:doubt:

I'd be embarrassed, even with your obvious handicap
Oh, you want names there s'aggy?

Huckabee. Palin. Palenty. Bachman. Gingrich....oh, and add Trump. and Santorum.

Speaking of embarassing....you should go back to giggin'

I guess in a way they are campaigning...sort of testing the waters. Nothing wrong with that....especially since it is on their own time and dime.

But with all of the ills our country is facing, Mr. Obama is campaigning on OUR time and dime.

Say they all have done it in the past....but I personally have a problem with it.

Seems interesting that the poll names 7 GOP contenders but only one Democrat. I'd be willing to bet that if hillary clinton, Charlie Crist, Jerry Brown, nancy pelosi, Dennis Kucinich, and Alan Grayson were included in the poll, obama would be 10 points behind any GOP challenger.
The polls mean nothing at this point. Wait until there is a GOP nominee for Republicans to get behind if you must believe polls.

Too bad he hasn't taken time off from campaigning to at least tour the recent tornado devastated areas. But that's right, he has an aversion to areas where people wrap themselves in God, guns, and Old Glory.

I really wish he had shown up at Talladega. He missed a great opportunity to speak to 180,000 rednecks. He might have gotten some indication what real people think of him.

I really wish he had shown up at Talladega. He missed a great opportunity to speak to 180,000 rednecks. He might have gotten some indication what real people think of him.

Darlington is coming up. C'mon Obie, make a campaign stop there, I dare you. :lol:

"There are lies, damn lies, statistics, opinion polls, commentary and computer models."

Me corrupting Mark Twain.

Darlington is coming up. C'mon Obie, make a campaign stop there, I dare you. :lol:

I'm certain he'd draw someone's attention driving through Dallas in a convertible with the top down.

Gas prices are the key. It gas hits $6.00 a gallon next year, Obama is gone. Even if he can do nothing about them, gas prices will dictate the next President. In light of that, Republicans have the upper hand, as gas prices increase.

Forum List

Back