Obama Dropping In Polls BUT.......

Seems interesting that the poll names 7 GOP contenders but only one Democrat. I'd be willing to bet that if hillary clinton, Charlie Crist, Jerry Brown, nancy pelosi, Dennis Kucinich, and Alan Grayson were included in the poll, obama would be 10 points behind any GOP challenger.
The polls mean nothing at this point. Wait until there is a GOP nominee for Republicans to get behind if you must believe polls.

It appears to be Romney at this point. Can the Tea Baggers get behind Romney? That is the question.

Gas prices are the key. It gas hits $6.00 a gallon next year, Obama is gone. Even if he can do nothing about them, gas prices will dictate the next President. In light of that, Republicans have the upper hand, as gas prices increase.
Hell, if gas doesn't drop below 3 bucks by election day, P-BO's fucked. An unwashed dumpster could run against him with the proper VP and win then.

Seems interesting that the poll names 7 GOP contenders but only one Democrat. I'd be willing to bet that if hillary clinton, Charlie Crist, Jerry Brown, nancy pelosi, Dennis Kucinich, and Alan Grayson were included in the poll, obama would be 10 points behind any GOP challenger.
The polls mean nothing at this point. Wait until there is a GOP nominee for Republicans to get behind if you must believe polls.

It appears to be Romney at this point. Can the Tea Baggers get behind Romney? That is the question.
Speaking of the unwashed dumpster...

Gas prices are the key. It gas hits $6.00 a gallon next year, Obama is gone. Even if he can do nothing about them, gas prices will dictate the next President. In light of that, Republicans have the upper hand, as gas prices increase.

Gas prices are a major part of an overall stagflation scenario. Keep in mind the only incumbent President ever to lose re-election last century was Jimmy Carter. He lost due to a combination of recession, inflation, and flubbing the Iranian hostage crisis.
Will Obie follow in Carter's footsteps?

Gas prices are a major part of an overall stagflation scenario. Keep in mind the only incumbent President ever to lose re-election last century was Jimmy Carter. He lost due to a combination of recession, inflation, and flubbing the Iranian hostage crisis.

Herbert Hoover and Gerald Ford called - they want their status back.

I really wish he had shown up at Talladega. He missed a great opportunity to speak to 180,000 rednecks. He might have gotten some indication what real people think of him.

Darlington is coming up. C'mon Obie, make a campaign stop there, I dare you. :lol:

I'm certain he'd draw someone's attention driving through Dallas in a convertible with the top down.

Despite your implied exaggeration, he DID speak in Arizona with no problemo, senor.

He leads all potential GOP rivals.

In hypothetical matchups for the general election, the president runs ahead of all seven potential GOP rivals tested in the new poll.

If the election were held now, Romney and Huckabee would mount the stiffest challenges, trailing Obama by four and six percentage points respectively, among all Americans as well as among registered voters.

Obama

That means oh so much in April 2011.....

I have no doubt that if you were actually running against 0bama, you'd vote for 0bama...

Herbert Hoover and Gerald Ford called - they want their status back.

George H.W. too. Oops!
Honestly, I'm not related to Michele Bachmann. Honest.

The fact that Obama's re-election hinges on the price of gasoline indicates what a total failure he has been. His record ought to be the issue. And of course his record sucks. He utterly failed in every promise. Here is an ad from the 08 campaign. All the GOP has to do is replay this over and over and ask, How well did he deliver on his promise?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONM7148cTyc&feature=related]YouTube - "Plan for Change" Ad[/ame]

When obama first ran, I was a little more stunned everyday that the vetting process didn't pull up anything on him. Once he got the dem nod, nothing that came to light meant anything to the dems.

He went to a church that was lead by an American hating racists.
He hung out with and admired terrorist.
He learned politics in Chicago.

And that's the obvious stuff I would have sworn would have done him in.

And now, after all the crap he has pulled, the puppets are still on the strings.

I'm godsmacked at the lefts inability to say; "No, not him, we need a good person running the country."

When obama first ran, I was a little more stunned everyday that the vetting process didn't pull up anything on him. Once he got the dem nod, nothing that came to light meant anything to the dems.

And now, after all the crap he has pulled, the puppets are still on the strings.

I'm godsmacked at the lefts inability to say; "No, not him, we need a good person running the country."

If you recall.....mid primaries, the Obama team used the race card against Bill Clinton and the media ran with it. Bill Clinton of all people....and the media still ran with it. AT that point, Hillary was done. Her camp realized that the media was on Obamas side and whatever she tried to dig up on Obama will be used to ruin hers and her husbands legacy.

The race card is why no one was willing to truly find out how such a "secretive" man was able to get thorugh the most difficult political machine in the country UNSCATHED and QUICKER than any other political candidate in modern history.

THAT in itself should have been a story. A corrupt state government; a corrupt city government...and this young man rises through it after one term as a state senator...and becomes president 2 years later........tell me how that is possible.....

Oh yeah...it doesnt count if you conduct business with a convicted felon and use a known domestic terrorist as propulsion.....I forgot.

If you recall.....mid primaries, the Obama team used the race card against Bill Clinton and the media ran with it. Bill Clinton of all people....and the media still ran with it. AT that point, Hillary was done. Her camp realized that the media was on Obamas side and whatever she tried to dig up on Obama will be used to ruin hers and her husbands legacy.

The race card is why no one was willing to truly find out how such a "secretive" man was able to get thorugh the most difficult political machine in the country UNSCATHED and QUICKER than any other political candidate in modern history.

THAT in itself should have been a story. A corrupt state government; a corrupt city government...and this young man rises through it after one term as a state senator...and becomes president 2 years later........tell me how that is possible.....

Oh yeah...it doesnt count if you conduct business with a convicted felon and use a known domestic terrorist as propulsion.....I forgot.

Connections with all the right people. No way he pulled it off with out getting dirty.

Connections with all the right people. No way he pulled it off with out getting dirty.

Obama is a Chicago machine politician. Of course he is dirty.

Just remember how he got into the State senate. Fucked over a career 'down with the struggle' hero by invalidating her election petition on contested signatures. Then the opportunist took the vacated Ryan senate seat after his sex scandal.

The boy sold his soul for this... and his time is almost up.

Just remember how he got into the State senate. Fucked over a career 'down with the struggle' hero by invalidating her election petition on contested signatures. Then the opportunist took the vacated Ryan senate seat after his sex scandal.

The boy sold his soul for this... and his time is almost up.

I rather view him as an innocent academic who the Democratic Party lured to be hung out to dry: Obama is the poster boy for the Empty Suit in which No One Invested, and no one really owes anything.

It is a "Sad Fact". And it is the reality.

The fantasy is that the Conservative Republican Heroes that proceeded the Obama administration had nothing to do with the present situation.

And the fact is they had everything to do with it.

The Grover Norquist (Starve the beast)/Milton Friedman (Freemarketeering!) meme has failed yet again..and more miserably then last time.

The fact is that BOTH parties are equally responsible for the current situation. From 07 to 11 dems controlled the money....that is an irrefutable fact. I simply chose to point out the mantra of Obama since elected. Bush grew the govt in a big way but to not identify the fact that Obama is right there with him is to be blinded by partisan politics. The inability to lay blame elsewhere is a character flaw that has everything to do with staying in power and nothing to do with putting country first...both parties included.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nope , it is the republican party who has fought for deregulation for decades.

I love it how when the right gets what they have been fighting for for ever and it FAILS the country the right always drags the dems over and hugs them and says they helped fuck every thing up.

OK I get it, you are too partisan to be honest. If you can't admit that both parties are responsible for the situation this country finds itself in then debate with you is totally useless. Bye!

The fact is that BOTH parties are equally responsible for the current situation. From 07 to 11 dems controlled the money....that is an irrefutable fact. I simply chose to point out the mantra of Obama since elected. Bush grew the govt in a big way but to not identify the fact that Obama is right there with him is to be blinded by partisan politics. The inability to lay blame elsewhere is a character flaw that has everything to do with staying in power and nothing to do with putting country first...both parties included.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nope , it is the republican party who has fought for deregulation for decades.

I love it how when the right gets what they have been fighting for for ever and it FAILS the country the right always drags the dems over and hugs them and says they helped fuck every thing up.

OK I get it, you are too partisan to be honest. If you can't admit that both parties are responsible for the situation this country finds itself in then debate with you is totally useless. Bye!

You've been here since '08?

Gotta love the title...Ombumba dropping in polls, BUT.......
What's the "BUT".....more left wing excuses for his miserable failed exsistance.....

Well, that's ok then. Cuz we all know it's not about electing the best person to run the fucking country. It's about 'winning'.

Fucking politicians are a bunch of lying shits... and those who goose step along behind them... scum.

I agree. I supported Meg in the race for Governor. They sent Jerry back. I thought the first time was bad. Go figure.:confused:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back