Obama / DOJ Go After Activist Responsible for Planned Parenthood Video

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Abortion Activist Claims Planned Parenthood Videos Caused Raid At His Home

"An anti-abortion activist who made undercover videos at Planned Parenthood clinics said in a social media posting that California Department of Justice agents raided his home Tuesday.

Agents seized all video footage from his apartment, along with his personal information, David Daleiden said in a Facebook post.
Daleiden, the founder of a group called the Center for Medical Progress, said agents left behind documents that he contends implicate Planned Parenthood in illegal behavior related to the handling of fetal tissue."

Word was that the activist had more videos exposing Planned Parenthood of more 'wrong-doing'. Well hell, we can't have those out there for activists to leak to the media, post on line, etc... Gotta protect Planned parenthood, who makes significant financial contributions to members of Congress and the President, now can we?!

Texas authorities initially began a grand jury investigation of Planned Parenthood after the undercover videos were released in August.

NO, we have to stop THAT shite right away!

FOOTNOTES:
the grand jury cleared Planned Parenthood of misusing fetal tissue (But 'we' want to avoid any more 'close calls' like that in the future..) and indicted Daleiden and a colleague, Sandra Merritt, in January on charges including using fake driver’s licenses to get into a Houston clinic.

Daleiden previously said his group followed the law in making the videos. His post Tuesday called the raid an “attack on citizen journalism” and said he will “pursue all remedies to vindicate our First Amendment rights.”

Abortion Activist Claims Planned Parenthood Videos Caused Raid At His Home

"An anti-abortion activist who made undercover videos at Planned Parenthood clinics said in a social media posting that California Department of Justice agents raided his home Tuesday.

Agents seized all video footage from his apartment, along with his personal information, David Daleiden said in a Facebook post.
Daleiden, the founder of a group called the Center for Medical Progress, said agents left behind documents that he contends implicate Planned Parenthood in illegal behavior related to the handling of fetal tissue."

Word was that the activist had more videos exposing Planned Parenthood of more 'wrong-doing'. Well hell, we can't have those out there for activists to leak to the media, post on line, etc... Gotta protect Planned parenthood, who makes significant financial contributions to members of Congress and the President, now can we?!

Texas authorities initially began a grand jury investigation of Planned Parenthood after the undercover videos were released in August.

NO, we have to stop THAT shite right away!

FOOTNOTES:
the grand jury cleared Planned Parenthood of misusing fetal tissue (But 'we' want to avoid any more 'close calls' like that in the future..) and indicted Daleiden and a colleague, Sandra Merritt, in January on charges including using fake driver’s licenses to get into a Houston clinic.

Daleiden previously said his group followed the law in making the videos. His post Tuesday called the raid an “attack on citizen journalism” and said he will “pursue all remedies to vindicate our First Amendment rights.”

The devil is a busy little beaver.

But he, unfortunately, has been pretty successful with his agenda these past few decades.

Obama has no conscience, that much is clear.

If the guy used a fake ID while he was undercover, I don't see how that warrants a raid on his home. Perhaps the raid, if one occurred, was for something else the guy is up to.

>

Oh Jez....

The California Department of Justice works for the California Governor and the California AG, not Obama.

You don't think this has anything to do with violations of California law?

>>>>

I don't see anything about Obama in the OP link. Why do dipshits feel they have to attach Obama's name to their topics? Seriously. It's juvenile hack amateur hour. Manufactured bullshit.

If the guy used a fake ID while he was undercover, I don't see how that warrants a raid on his home. Perhaps the raid, if one occurred, was for something else the guy is up to.
He made it known that he had 'more videos where that came from' proving Planned parenthood was / is involved in 'criminal activity'.

Once it was verified that he obtained the videos he 1st released illegally, I guess when he declared he had more he was going to release the DOJ decided that was enough to issue a warrant to look for and seize those other videos...?!

What exactly is he being charged with to explain why the Feds rifled through his apartment and seized his property?

He made it known that he had 'more videos where that came from' proving Planned parenthood was / is involved in 'criminal activity'.

Once it was verified that he obtained the videos he 1st released illegally, I guess when he declared he had more he was going to release the DOJ decided that was enough to issue a warrant to look for and seize those other videos...?!
Wow. You are doubling down on the amateur manufacturing of bullshit, eh?

What exactly is he being charged with to explain why the Feds rifled through his apartment and seized his property?

It wasn't the Feds, it was California law enforcement.

Don't get sucked in by the "DOJ" in the title, it was the California Department of Justice.

>>>>>

Strangely enough (not really), the guy neglected to mention in his post what crime the warrant said the search was related to.

Oh Jez....The California Department of Justice works for the California Governor and the California AG, not Obama. You don't think this has anything to do with violations of California law?

You make a great point, but you can't blindly ignore the fact that these videos caused a massive stink nation-wide, drew attention to the fact that PP gives A LOT of money to federal politicians - to Congress and President - and threatened one of the Liberals 'golden geese'.

I am NOT saying any of that is what directly drove this raid, just that it has to be at least slightly considered, even for a moment.

The guy broke the law, though - period.

From your OP: "California Department of Justice agents raided his home Tuesday."

It wasn't the Feds.

>>>>

Oh Jez....The California Department of Justice works for the California Governor and the California AG, not Obama. You don't think this has anything to do with violations of California law?

You make a great point, but you can't blindly ignore the fact that these videos caused a massive stink nation-wide, drew attention to the fact that PP gives A LOT of money to federal politicians - to Congress and President - and threatened one of the Liberals 'golden geese'.

I am NOT saying any of that is what directly drove this raid, just that it has to be at least slightly considered, even for a moment.

Ya, he committed fraud in the State of California and the California Department of Justice executed a search warrant to preserve evidence.

Other news at 11, striking video showing water is wet.

>>>>

Strangely enough (not really), the guy neglected to mention in his post what crime the warrant said the search was related to.
I didn't see where it said. The link is posted - feel free to look. If I had to guess, though, it would have to do with videos obtained illegally. As mentioned, the guy stated he had other videos no one has seen YET. Legally the DOJ is within it's rights to conduct a search for any more such illegal videos.

'Not the Feds'.... Agreed...but it got your attention. Also, are you saying Obama and his DOJ have no influence whatsoever on State DOJs?

Oh interesting, slightly humorous note as well is how another VIDEO prompted a 'scandal' / heated debate in this nation for a while...and once again the film maker is the one getting arrested. (I didn't say 'not deservedly')

I didn't see where it said. The link is posted - feel free to look. If I had to guess, though, it would have to do with videos obtained illegally. As mentioned, the guy stated he had other videos no one has seen YET. Legally the DOJ is within it's rights to conduct a search for any more such illegal videos.
That's why I asked. It's sort of an important detail. "Videos obtained illegally" does not explain anything. What exactly did this guy do that was illegal?

>

Oh Jez....

The California Department of Justice works for the California Governor and the California AG, not Obama.

You don't think this has anything to do with violations of California law?

>>>>
No. It's because Jerry Brown is in the same criminal organization as obama. They are all Democrats.

I don't see anything about Obama in the OP link. Why do dipshits feel they have to attach Obama's name to their topics? Seriously. It's juvenile hack amateur hour. Manufactured bullshit.
The fact obama and the Dept of Justice have done nothing to investigate these criminal activities makes him guilty enough.

The fact obama praised Planned Parenthood endlessly after these videos surface is evidence enough.

The fact he could do something and does not is on him.

Planned Parenthood: Obama White House calls undercover videos ‘fraudulent’

Why No One at the White House Can Find the Time to Watch the Planned Parenthood Videos, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

So you're actually saying "oh shit -- it wasn't O'bama. But.... but..... it coulda been!!" :eusa_snooty:

Ironic that your OP contains the term "citizen journalism". Doncha think?

Why do dipshits feel they have to attach Obama's name to their topics? Seriously. It's juvenile hack amateur hour. Manufactured bullshit.
Because the OP is exactly that, a juvenile amateur hack.

I'm tellin ya. Obama and ISIS were outside on the front lawn holding hands when that guy's house was raided.

Raiding right wing anti-abortionist homes is number 7 on Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals.

Forum List

Back