Obama dog: This is NOT change

Botox Joe (he needs a shot btw; he can move his forehead) also adopted another GS from a shelter to keep the registered one company.
Well I certainly feel a lot better knowing that.:lol::eusa_whistle::lol:

:lol: Knew you would. ;)

Not defending Joe, just adding to the mix.

We got our dog from the spca and there is no better dog in the world. Yes, my dog is better than your dog! :D She's some kind of collie (possibly border collie) mix and fandamtastic! It took us a month and lots of looking and rejecting of dogs that would not have been a good fit with our family to find the right dog. It took parental involvement; we didn't hand the job off to someone else.

Depending upon the severity of the Obama kid's allergies (or is that just blah blah blah?), they could have gotten a dog from a shelter rather than buying a purebred.

Davids is right -- Obama claims to be 'one of the people' and originally said he would get a dog from a shelter. About face and now he just spent how much buying a purebred kennel dog? He's a hypocrite.

I guess O couldn't be out done by Joe and his pedigreed German Shepard. It's a beautiful black and tan Belgium.

I do think political correctness has gone out of control when people get mad at you for buying a purebred.
I agree getting a dog from a shelter or other rescue is a good thing, but I'm not going to berate someone who has their heart set on a certain breed.

I guess O couldn't be out done by Joe and his pedigreed German Shepard. It's a beautiful black and tan Belgium.

I do think political correctness has gone out of control when people get mad at you for buying a purebred.
I agree getting a dog from a shelter or other rescue is a good thing, but I'm not going to berate someone who has their heart set on a certain breed.
Are you daft?
Where is your partisan hackery?

Are you daft?

Sorry, You're right!

That damn president I told you he would do this, serves you right.
is that better?

Last edited:

Are you daft?

Sorry, You're right!

That damn president I told you he would do this, serves you right.
is that better?

Much.
Kerry on.

Do you know what the type and severity is of the Obama kid's allergies?

I believe both his kids are allergic to being mualed to death by psychotic breeds of dogs.

Lot of that going around, of late.

Perhaps it's the floride in their toothpaste.
Well that's a pussy kind of allergy to have.
Back when I was a kid, we just sucked that sort of thing up and moved on.

Totally.

This generation is weak.

I think it's from a lack of second hand smoke, to be honest.

Our generation grew up in hazy rooms where every adult in the room was smoking cigarettes and just look how we turned out.

I was pretty sure out nation was going to hell in handbasket the moment cops started insisting that out kids had to put reflectors on their bikes so that cars could see them at night.

Where's the sport in hitting kids on bikes with reflectors?

Anybody can hit them then!

I don't doubt that it would have been called a publicity stunt had he gotten a dog from a pound.

My favorite presidential publicity stunt involving animals was Jimmy Carter beating a bunny rabbit with a boat paddle.
I just had to post that since it's Easter weekend.

I don't doubt that it would have been called a publicity stunt had he gotten a dog from a pound.

My favorite presidential publicity stunt involving animals was Jimmy Carter beating a bunny rabbit with a boat paddle.

rabbit_original_750x564b-thumb.jpg

I believe both his kids are allergic to being mualed to death by psychotic breeds of dogs.

Lot of that going around, of late.

Perhaps it's the floride in their toothpaste.

Totally.

This generation is weak.

Our generation grew up in hazy rooms where every adult in the room was smoking cigarettes and just look how we turned out.

I was pretty sure out nation was going to hell in handbasket the moment cops started insisting that out kids had to put reflectors on their bikes so that cars could see them at night.

At least they all wear helmets now.

That way when you hit them they end up maimed instead of dead.

Imagine all the lives we could save if only people in cars would wear helmets along with their seatbelts.

rabbit_original_750x564b-thumb.jpg

The bunny rabbit was a plant by the vast left-wing conspiracy, just to prove that Mr Carter wasn't a coward.

I remember the good old days when you could go to the local shelter and get dogs and cats for free. Now you have to pay for spay/nueter and of course shots. Then you have to pay for a license.
Why do I have to pay all that shit for? I'm just gonna eat the animal. They are getting almost as expensive as pork chops.

I knew it. You are one sick puppy, lol.

Obama can have any dog he wants, and he can change his mind every day about what dog to get and where to get it. It's a non issue and no one's business. No I didn't vote for the man.

I remember the good old days when you could go to the local shelter and get dogs and cats for free. Now you have to pay for spay/nueter and of course shots. Then you have to pay for a license.
Why do I have to pay all that shit for? I'm just gonna eat the animal. They are getting almost as expensive as pork chops.

I knew it. You are one sick puppy, lol.
I'm not a cannibal.

Totally.

This generation is weak.

At least they all wear helmets now.

That way when you hit them they end up maimed instead of dead.

Imagine all the lives we could save if only people in cars would wear helmets along with their seatbelts.

Bikers be sure to wear your protective helmets

The quadraplegic life you save might be your own!

Obama can have any dog he wants, and he can change his mind every day about what dog to get and where to get it. It's a non issue and no one's business. No I didn't vote for the man.

Never waste a good crisis.:eusa_shhh:

Less than ten days after Obama was elected president, Emanuel went on the Sunday Morning talk shows and said, “Rule one: Never allow a crisis to go to waste.”
Emanuel was echoing the Hegelian dialectic. The Hegelian dialectic is a framework for manipulating the masses into accepting a predetermined solution. In short the Hegelian dialectic is:

First, create a problem of monumental proportions.

Second, stir up hysteria by every means possible.

Third, when people hysterically demand a solution--the solution offered will take away rights, cost considerable money, and put more power in the hands of the power-grabbing bureaucrats.
"Never Waste a Good Crisis"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back