Obama Destroying Andy Griffith!!

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Everything Barry touches he destroys. Even old Andy Griffith is not immune to the Obama curse...
____

Even one of America’s most beloved TV actors cannot withstand the animosity against Obamacare…

...A recent Public Policy Poll shows that Griffith’s approval numbers declined by 25 points in his own home state of North Carolina

since his pro-Obamacare message. Ouch.

Read more: Obama Destroying Andy Griffith!! | Newsflavor

images1.jpg

Everything Barry touches he destroys. Even old Andy Griffith is not immune to the Obama curse...
____

Even one of America’s most beloved TV actors cannot withstand the animosity against Obamacare…

...A recent Public Policy Poll shows that Griffith’s approval numbers declined by 25 points in his own home state of North Carolina

:lol::badgrin: :rofl:

andy helped do it himself too..

lets see i am in nc....as far as i know andy is doing well and living fine....

No - his poll numbers are in decline because was paid $700k in taxpayer dollars to make us believe Obamacare was a good thing!!!

No way he gets re-elected to Sheriff now. NO WAY!!!!!
___

Obama Destroying Andy Griffith!! | Newsflavor

Sinatra...you and your poll numbers.

I bet you use polls to decide what to eat for breakfast:

"I like Rice Krispies, but Kix is kid tested, mother approved."

____

:lol::badgrin: :rofl:

andy helped do it himself too..

:bowdown:

:woohoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

lets see i am in nc....as far as i know andy is doing well and living fine....

Yup, and Opie might not have gone bald if he had good health insurance and could have afforded a decent Doctor who would have given him some samples of ROGAINE! THERE YOU GO!

His net favorability is down to a tepid +22? Poor bastard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu8q0EU4b9w]Medicare[/ame]

____

Wow, you had to look hard for that rightwingnut site.

Why does the right wing hate the middle class? Most of them ARE middle class. Go figure.

Forum List

Back