Obama defeats Al Qaeda

out of context my ass
they are out of context without the questions he was asked

btw, i watched that press conference, and it was ridiculous how the press badgered him with that series of questions

Last edited:
Five years ago Bush and Cheney were turning the world against us.

Obama has changed world opinion in our favor.

And he didn't have to invade Iraq to do it.

Leadership is gaining support for your goals among your allies.

Obama has changed world opinion??????????? Now you are really streching there?? Iran fires off missiles, south korea firing off missiles both continuing with their nuke programs. Chicago voted out in FIRST round to host the olympics even though Obama and Michelle went to give speeches to promote Chicago. Sarkosy mad as hell at Obama over light weight response to Iran. Afgahanistan falling apart and we are going to lose over there because Obama can't lead and be decisive about a surge. Get real and get some reality. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
you do understand that Chris lives in an alternate reality.....one where his thoughts are the reality there....

How do Republicans do it? Even with all the facts available, still they deny reality? Is that what they mean by "Living in the Land of Milk and Cookies"? At some point, reality must start to creep in.

lots of Dems are like this too dipshit.....

Does it really matter who gets credit?

Al Queda has been losing popularity for quite a long time. Really--if you take a look at Iraq & the number of civilians that Al Queda has slaughtered there along with the bombing a few years ago of a Muslim wedding in Jordan.

The author Criss--would love to give credit to Obama--but in reality it is because Bush took the war to them in their backyards--that has caused Al Queda popularity to crumble.

No, it is because the most unpopular president in American history just left office, and the man who replaced him is very popular around the world. These things make a difference for us in accomplishing our goals.

When asked what he had learned in his first term in office, George Bush said, "Words matter."

Yes they do, George. Yes, they do.

then maybe you should learn how to use them effectively...because in this forum Chris your as bout as popular as Bush....

no, that wasnt what "the moron" said
he said he didnt think about where he was
after being badgered by the press several times asking him how much he thought about bin laden

and quite frankly, i wouldnt want a POTUS so focused on ONE person that he thought about them ALL the time
there is more to the job than that

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." — 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'" —9/17/01

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."—Crawford TX, 12/28/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."—3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"Uhh—Gosh, I —don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those, uhh, exaggerations." — Tempe, AZ, 10/13/2004
nice job of finding quotes to take out of context
;)

Context?

What context do you need to understand the difference between "number one priority" and "not our priority"?

Come on Dive...come up for air...I saw the interview too and yes, they hounded him but that doesn't account for a 180 in his words...you want me to dig up what he said about finding the WMD's when they found the trailers and what he said a year later...give you something more to claim that I'm taking out of context?

Forum List

Back