Obama defeats Al Qaeda

Obama's priority list:

Healthcare
Domestic Policy
Beer in the Rose Garden
Going out on dates
Race relations

and then finally way down the ladder

Strategy in Afghanistan and the welfare of our troops.

If we don't take care of the cost of healthcare and domestic policy, including the economy, then we won't have the money to fight Republican wars in foriegn lands. Thanks for pointing that out.

Right...it's OK to let our troops get killed due to a lack of vision, no re-enforcements, no mission statement and no strategy while Obama and Congress quibble over social engineering projects....makes perfect sense...TO A GODDAM IDIOT!!!!

Obama's priority list:

Healthcare
Domestic Policy
Beer in the Rose Garden
Going out on dates
Race relations

and then finally way down the ladder

Strategy in Afghanistan and the welfare of our troops.

If we don't take care of the cost of healthcare and domestic policy, including the economy, then we won't have the money to fight Republican wars in foriegn lands. Thanks for pointing that out.

Right...it's OK to let our troops get killed due to a lack of vision, no re-enforcements, no mission statement and no strategy while Obama and Congress quibble over social engineering projects....makes perfect sense...TO A GODDAM IDIOT!!!!
hey, rdean said "republican wars"
i guess he thinks only republicans start or fight wars
:eusa_whistle:

AKA rdean is an IDIOT

The right wing is cheering for Al Qaeda. Praying that there will be a successful attack in the U.S., so they can criticize Obama.

Meanwhile with words and deeds Obama has devastated the mythology of islamic extremism.

After Obama's speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, the Pakistanis went after the Taliban, and the Mullahs lost the election in Iran and had to steal it. Now support for AQ is fading as well.

Leadership is gaining support for your goals from your allies. Bush turned our allies against us. Obama has our allies working for us.
Yeah, I see all those "allies" streaming into Afghanistan right now.
No wonder Obama is mulling over the troop request. After all, It's not like our troops are dying at an alarming rate right now. Nope, all those "ALLIES" are over there kicking some serious ass!
ALL HAIL THE GREAT MESSIAH!
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

what was unfucking believeable, was JR who put them their and got sidetracked, but he tried to kill my daddy LOL , Jester 9 months isn't enough to straighten out 8 years of Jr's fuck up's

what was unfucking believeable, was JR who put them their and got sidetracked, but he tried to kill my daddy LOL , Jester 9 months isn't enough to straighten out 8 years of Jr's fuck up's
Speaking of time.
How much longer is it going to take for this idiotic president to stop playing politics, AND GET THE REINFORCEMENTS OVER THERE?
Bush isn't president. Your boy is. It's on his head now, AND HE'S FAILING OUR TROOPS!

yo burger boy, Boooooooooooooooooooosh had 8 years to get it right and he failed miserably, cut the man a little slack, this is just about the time Jr came back form vacation, you remember right before 911

yo burger boy, Boooooooooooooooooooosh had 8 years to get it right and he failed miserably, cut the man a little slack, this is just about the time Jr came back form vacation, you remember right before 911
can you be a little more specific in how you see it as failed?
and how exactly would you define "success" ?

Boooooooooooooooooooooosh went into afganitan with the promise "dead of alive" , blew it at torra bora and went into Iraq half cocked, but he did try to kill his daddy, history will no treat him kindly, only time will tell with this one

Burger boy?
That's all you've got lil' man?
Yeah I remember. I also remember that the terrorists entered this country. Rented apartments. Accepted monetary wire transfers. Enrolled in flight schools. Roamed freely. Scouted the airports. Took practice flights on commercial airlines and finalized the attack plans all while William Jethro was too busy receiving BJ's from a fat, skanky liberal loon to give a shit.
I also remember WTC attack one.
I also remember the USS Cole.
I also remember the 3 failures to take Bin Laden out.
I also remember that the only thing Obama is doing is flying all over the universe in that big ol' fancy plane for no apparent reason, wasting taxpayers dollars, and accomplishing absolutely nothing while he leaves his ground commanders and troops hanging. Not to mention the TWO vacations he's already taken.
Yeah, I remember alright!

Boooooooooooooooooooooosh went into afganitan with the promise "dead of alive" , blew it at torra bora and went into Iraq half cocked, but he did try to kill his daddy, history will no treat him kindly, only time will tell with this one
so, you define "success" in A-Stan as Bin Laden dead?
am i correct?

NO , BUT 6 MONTHS LATER, THE MORON SAID HE DIDN'T CARE WHERE HE WAS, HE'S NOT A PRIORITY, but saadam did try to kill his daddy and god told him to attack Iraq

NO , BUT 6 MONTHS LATER, THE MORON SAID HE DIDN'T CARE WHERE HE WAS, HE'S NOT A PRIORITY, but saadam did try to kill his daddy and god told him to attack Iraq
no, that wasnt what "the moron" said
he said he didnt think about where he was
after being badgered by the press several times asking him how much he thought about bin laden

and quite frankly, i wouldnt want a POTUS so focused on ONE person that he thought about them ALL the time
there is more to the job than that

after being badgered by the press several times asking him how much he thought about bin laden

and quite frankly, i wouldnt want a POTUS so focused on ONE person that he thought about them ALL the time

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." — 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'" —9/17/01

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."—Crawford TX, 12/28/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."—3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"Uhh—Gosh, I —don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those, uhh, exaggerations." — Tempe, AZ, 10/13/2004

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." — 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'" —9/17/01

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."—Crawford TX, 12/28/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."—3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."—3/13/02

"Uhh—Gosh, I —don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those, uhh, exaggerations." — Tempe, AZ, 10/13/2004
nice job of finding quotes to take out of context
;)

Five years ago Bush and Cheney were turning the world against us.

Obama has changed world opinion in our favor.

And he didn't have to invade Iraq to do it.

Leadership is gaining support for your goals among your allies.

Chris's naivety is legendary.

and you have only been here since August and you know this.....some have been here for years and havent figured this out yet....fascinating.....

The right wing is cheering for Al Qaeda. Praying that there will be a successful attack in the U.S., so they can criticize Obama.

Meanwhile with words and deeds Obama has devastated the mythology of islamic extremism.

After Obama's speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, the Pakistanis went after the Taliban, and the Mullahs lost the election in Iran and had to steal it. Now support for AQ is fading as well.

Leadership is gaining support for your goals from your allies. Bush turned our allies against us. Obama has our allies working for us.

Chris what if i told you that all that was already in motion to happen?... Pakistan and especially Iran was already going in that direction.........just sayin...

Both sides should be ashamed of themselves. There was a time when people put America first and political affiliations aside. It is turning into an ugly country

now this i agree with you.....ever since around 94.....this beastie has reared its ugly head....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back