Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Powerful enough to defeat crybabies such as yourself in the court of public opinion and in the courts of law. It gives me great joy knowing you can't really do anything about it.

Keep whining, though. It only further accents my point.
A FALSE joy. enjoy your trip to Sweden. :badgrin:

And leave all this fine whine behind. Fat chance!

Have I? I don't discuss my personal sexuality with anyone. It's none of your fucking business unless you're looking for a date. Is that why you want to know? I do not confirm or deny by sexual orientation because to deny it would be to validate your bigotry. However, I will say, it is the height of stupidity to assume that all supporters of LGPT people are LGBT
But they are almost as nuts.

2. You can expect whatever you want. It won't happen. Nothing that has happened in the last few decades suggests such a reversal of laws.

3. SSM is the same thing. If people think they should be able to marry, they certainly aren't going to be upset about PDAs. Unless you want to outlaw ALL public kissing or holding hands ect. But that would be straights too.

4. Trump, if elected, can nominate whomever he chooses. Getting them confirmed is an entirely different matter. You are dreaming, just like you were when you wanted the Feds to take over MLB.
DEPORT ALL QUEERS!! Buy a deserted island in the south Pacific, fly them down there, and dump them. After that, it's :party: :beer:

1. Go door to door hunting queers down.

2. Round them up, and put them in a concentration camp temporarily.

3. Mass deport them.

If they offer resistance, employ the standard counterinsurgency techniques >>

soylent-green.jpg

upload_2016-6-23_21-40-55.jpeg
images

Gays are marrying and raising their families in every state and you can't do shit about it. Save whining about it on the Internet. I feel fine. Thanks for asking.
Sure we can do something about it. We can elect Donald Trump president, and have him appoint conservative judges to the SCOTUS, who will drive the queers, and liberals right out of the country. Bon Voyage queers, liberals. :badgrin:

You might want to do a little reading on how people become a US Supreme Court Justice. The President nominates someone. Then it has to be approved by the Senate. Trump won't get to just name anyone he wants. They will have to fly by the Congress first. And yeah, you MIGHT win a majority of the seats, but Trump has pissed off a LOT of GOPers.

Its not going to happen.

Gays are marrying and raising their families in every state and you can't do shit about it. Save whining about it on the Internet. I feel fine. Thanks for asking.
Sure we can do something about it. We can elect Donald Trump president, and have him appoint conservative judges to the SCOTUS, who will drive the queers, and liberals right out of the country. Bon Voyage queers, liberals. :badgrin:

You might want to do a little reading on how people become a US Supreme Court Justice. The President nominates someone. Then it has to be approved by the Senate. Trump won't get to just name anyone he wants. They will have to fly by the Congress first. And yeah, you MIGHT win a majority of the seats, but Trump has pissed off a LOT of GOPers.

Its not going to happen.
Oh it will. They're all strict constitutionalists.

Its not going to happen.

Whether the nominees are strict constitutionalists or not, the US Senate will never approve them. They will be like Robert Bork, a footnote in history or the answer in a trivia game.

Its not going to happen.

Whether the nominees are strict constitutionalists or not, the US Senate will never approve them. They will be like Robert Bork, a footnote in history or the answer in a trivia game.
Depends on if we hold or gain a bigger majority, sure.

1. Go door to door hunting queers down.

2. Round them up, and put them in a concentration camp temporarily.

3. Mass deport them.

If they offer resistance, employ the standard counterinsurgency techniques >>

soylent-green.jpg

2. View attachment 79220
images

I don't care whether you are disgusted, uncomfortable, or what. These are US citizens we are talking about. Your fascist bullshit won't happen.

Forum List

Back