Obama declares Gulf Coast 'open for business'

Dude, I already posted an article that said he was in St Andrews, which is where he also stayed and swam.

And I posted the photo from the official White House website which said he was swimming at Alligator Point. Which do you think paid more attention to the details, especially since the press was not actually there?

Which is in St Andrews Bay. There are about 20 Alligator Points, he was at the one in St. Andrews Bay. Willow the authority on the region already confirmed he swam at Alligator Point in St Andrews Bay.

How do I know which Alligator Point he went swimming at? The one you are pointing me to is not in what I would call a bay, nor is it in the Gulf. It is actually part of a lagoon, even if the barrier beach has been breached.

The one I found just a few miles east is part of a bay, and is part of a larger bay. Both of them are fed by rivers, which tells me that they are not part of the ocean, the ocean spills into the river basin. This happens wherever a river flows into the ocean, and these areas are generally considered part of the river, not the ocean. Why is it different here? Is it because Obama is saying he swam in the Gulf?

what is the dividing line between a bay and a gulf?

go to google maps, punch in st andrews bay, east bay, west bay and grand lagoon take a looksee of the lay of the land,, and just south of all those places is the Gulf of Mexico.
i've already looked
and St Andrews bay is still part of the Gulf of Mexico

have it your way, it's not here though we know the difference but you are too stupid to listen and learn.. can't help you man.

i wonder if willow will accept that definition

Main Entry: brack·ish
Pronunciation: \ˈbra-kish\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Dutch brac salty; akin to Middle Low German brac salty
Date: 1538
1 : somewhat salty <brackish water>
2 a : not appealing to the taste <brackish tea> b : repulsive
Brackish water IS SALT WATER!!!!
you get brackish water in river deltas

Which are part of the rivers that form them, and not considered part of the ocean, gulf, bay, or cove that they flow into.

go to google maps, punch in st andrews bay, east bay, west bay and grand lagoon take a looksee of the lay of the land,, and just south of all those places is the Gulf of Mexico.
i've already looked

have it your way, it's not here though we know the difference but you are too stupid to listen and learn.. can't help you man.
no, nice attempt at projection though

the bay is a part of the gulf
a smaller part of it but still the gulf

And I posted the photo from the official White House website which said he was swimming at Alligator Point. Which do you think paid more attention to the details, especially since the press was not actually there?

Which is in St Andrews Bay. There are about 20 Alligator Points, he was at the one in St. Andrews Bay. Willow the authority on the region already confirmed he swam at Alligator Point in St Andrews Bay.

How do I know which Alligator Point he went swimming at? The one you are pointing me to is not in what I would call a bay, nor is it in the Gulf. It is actually part of a lagoon, even if the barrier beach has been breached.

The one I found just a few miles east is part of a bay, and is part of a larger bay. Both of them are fed by rivers, which tells me that they are not part of the ocean, the ocean spills into the river basin. This happens wherever a river flows into the ocean, and these areas are generally considered part of the river, not the ocean. Why is it different here? Is it because Obama is saying he swam in the Gulf?

and btw, I don't remember confirming he swam at alligator point. . I said he swam in the bay. He stayed at Bay Point, so my guess is he swam in St. Andrews Bay. but then what do I know huh? Alligator Point is down near Apalachicola.. Apalachicola produces the world's finest oysters.. but then what the hell do I know huh? Apalachicola has a bay..

i've already looked

no, nice attempt at projection though

the bay is a part of the gulf
a smaller part of it but still the gulf

I said to have it your way. I won't argue with your stupid self. You see it your way I'll se it the correct way. what's left to argue.??

and btw, I don't remember confirming he swam at alligator point. . I said he swam in the bay. He stayed at Bay Point, so my guess is he swam in St. Andrews Bay. but then what do I know huh? Alligator Point is down near Apalachicola.. Apalachicola produces the world's finest oysters.. but then what the hell do I know huh? Apalachicola has a bay..

As I said, the White House said he swam at Alligator Point, I want to know which Alligator Point he swam at.

As I said, the White House said he swam at Alligator Point, I want to know which Alligator Point he swam at.

The only Alligator Point I know of is the one near Apalachicola. He may have gone there. I don't know. He landed at Tyndall, took Marine one to Bay Point and after that I paid him no never mind.

It's the greatest environmental disaster in human history, er I mean this century, er I mean this week, er I mean since the maid in the white house spilled some soap!

Because that is what the white house said and google maps said. I already posted where they said they were swimming at Alligator Point in St Andrews Bay.

Forum List

Back