Obama declares Gulf Coast 'open for business'

and btw, I don't remember confirming he swam at alligator point. . I said he swam in the bay. He stayed at Bay Point, so my guess is he swam in St. Andrews Bay. but then what do I know huh? Alligator Point is down near Apalachicola.. Apalachicola produces the world's finest oysters.. but then what the hell do I know huh? Apalachicola has a bay..

As I said, the White House said he swam at Alligator Point, I want to know which Alligator Point he swam at.

The only Alligator Point I know of is the one near Apalachicola. He may have gone there. I don't know. He landed at Tyndall, took Marine one to Bay Point and after that I paid him no never mind.

Wow! And there is an Alligator Point right by Bay Point, well at least according to google maps. And it is in St Andrews Bay according to google maps and the White House.

It's the greatest environmental disaster in human history, er I mean this century, er I mean this week, er I mean since the maid in the white house spilled some soap!

Please name a larger environmental disaster. You are so fucking smart, please name one.
You are not doing anyone a favor spouting your bullshit.

It's the greatest environmental disaster in human history, er I mean this century, er I mean this week, er I mean since the maid in the white house spilled some soap!

Please name a larger environmental disaster. You are so fucking smart, please name one.

Chernobyl.

If you want to restrict me to oil spills, what about the Gulf War oil spills? If you want the truth, this wasn't even the largest oil spill in the United States.

California's legendary oil spill - Los Angeles Times

Shall I go on? trust me, I can.

Chernobyl.

If you want to restrict me to oil spills, what about the Gulf War oil spills? If you want the truth, this wasn't even the largest oil spill in the United States.

Chernobyl was in Russia. ;)

Last edited:
As I said, the White House said he swam at Alligator Point, I want to know which Alligator Point he swam at.

The only Alligator Point I know of is the one near Apalachicola. He may have gone there. I don't know. He landed at Tyndall, took Marine one to Bay Point and after that I paid him no never mind.

Wow! And there is an Alligator Point right by Bay Point, well at least according to google maps. And it is in St Andrews Bay according to google maps and the White House.

show me

Chernobyl.

And this was the worst environmental disaster in history a month ago, I would think that would include a nuclear meltdown in Russia.

show me

Google Maps
Enter in Alligator Point, Panama City.

Wow! It is right by the Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort and Spa, in St Andrews bay. :eek:

Chernobyl.

And this was the worst environmental disaster in history a month ago, I would think that would include a nuclear meltdown in Russia.

PS I never made the claim it was. :D
I just wanted Crusader Frank to name one since he is so fucking smart. ;)
But thanks for answering.

And if it not the worst, does it that mean it wasn't a terrible environmental disaster?

I want to know how 4 to 6 million gallons of oil spilling into the ocean is not a big deal, and should be taken lightly?

I want to know how 4 to 6 million gallons of oil spilling into the ocean is not a big deal, and should be taken lightly?

Because that was a small drop in the bucket of water that is the Gulf of Mexico, which makes it nothing in the much bigger bucket that is the ocean.

that does not mean it should be taken lightly, but there is no reason to blow it up out of proportion either.It would have been a lot worse if this had happened close to shore because oil is a harder to clean up on land.

Google Maps

Wow! It is right by the Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort and Spa, in St Andrews bay. :eek:

alligator point florida - Google Maps

I don't see any hotels!
Put this in.

Alligator Point, Panama City Beaches, Upper Grand Lagoon, FL

The White House said it was in St Andrews Bay, it would be safe to say this is the one they are talking about. I don't get why this is so fucking difficult.

show me

Google Maps

well, it certainly does say Alligator Point. So, I stand corrected. My husband was born and raised here. he never knew it was there either. Now go back to google maps, type in Wakula, go due south and you will see the Alligator point I'm talking about.

There are a number of them. Mt. St. Helens for one. and the Tsunami that hit Indonesia a few years ago.. pretty doggone big I'd say,, not to mention the earthquake in Turkey and Mexico City,, killed thousands and thousands and then there was Katrina.

Google Maps

alligator point florida - Google Maps

I don't see any hotels!
Because you looked up the wrong Alligator Point.

My point is that there is more than one place called Alligator Point in Florida, and the one I found is near Panama City. Maybe this is where Obama went swimming to avoid the crowds and cameras, because I know the Secret Service would have closed down any beach that was opened to the public. You should see the hassle he causes when he pops into a hotel that you are staying at.

There are a number of them. Mt. St. Helens for one. and the Tsunami that hit Indonesia a few years ago.. pretty doggone big I'd say,, not to mention the earthquake in Turkey and Mexico City,, killed thousands and thousands and then there was Katrina.

:lol: I live in Washington State. Mt St Helens was probably not bigger than this.
And the point people are trying to make, is this will effect sea life for years.

:lol: I live in Washington State. Mt St Helens was probably not bigger than this.
And the point people are trying to make, is this will effect sea life for years.

of course, just as Mt. St. Helens affected wildlife and the forests for years, but life does endure and will come back.

Forum List

Back