Obama Covers His Ass And Tells How Great Things Are In A Speech On Defeating Isis

At this point, Obama has no credibility in my book...I was not impressed, and I don't think he exhibits decisive leadership abilities. He's been mulling this over for the past couple of days, and is motivated significantly by his approval ratings.

At this point, Obama has no credibility in my book...I was not impressed, and I don't think he exhibits decisive leadership abilities. He's been mulling this over for the past couple of days, and is motivated significantly by his approval ratings.

Approval ratings are really the only things that drive him, I'm afraid. Yep.

His are in the toilet. Did you see the Wash Post poll this week?

He didn't seem very sure of himself. Probably because there really is no plan yet. In the absence of a plan, this was just a poll boosting effort.

According to 24/7/365 Pub bs...

the sharts said:

americangirl05 said:

With pleasure, yes. :badgrin:

Still and always twice as high as the GOP, champs of making people sick of gov't- so they can rape us AGAIN...

Sweetie, just because you're a pussy little sheeple who follows the crowd on your side, you really should avoid projecting that behavior onto others and assuming that the opposition doesn't recognize a dithering idiot when we see one.

Still and always twice as high as the GOP, champs of making people sick of gov't- so they can rape us AGAIN...

I don't think you saw the poll.

Here: A majority of Americans say Obama 8217 s presidency is a 8216 failure 8217 - The Washington Post

A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News.

francohfw said:

sherry said:
Sweetie, just because you're a pussy little sheeple who follows the crowd on your side, you really should avoid projecting that behavior onto others and assuming that the opposition doesn't recognize a dithering idiot when we see one.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You can't turn a jackass into hi yo Silver. He is not believable. He has no gravitas. He has no experience. He has no balls. He is a fucking disaster. It's time someone told him that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back