Obama Covers His Ass And Tells How Great Things Are In A Speech On Defeating Isis

Yes. I did not support staying there.

An Iraqi democracy is not worth one drop of American blood.

The US and UK invasion in March 2003 toppled the government in its quest for the cache of 'the most lethal weapons ever devised' that Bush said he had intel that 'left no doubt' they were being hidden from UN inspectors in March 2003.

The announced intent of the invasion was to 'topple the regime' as well as secure the oil infrastructure and then look for the WMD ... since Rumsfeld knew where they were .... " in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat ." .

So what did you think Bush was going to do? Topple a Sunni minority regime and then sit back and let Iran and the Iraqi Shiites take over on their own? Did you think the military plan in March 2003 was to Bomb them into the Stone Age?

How could you support a major ground invasion and not know that the goal was occupation and setting up a democratic representative government to replace the authoritarian rule of Saddam Hussein? How did you miss the Bush Admin's intent?

You don't need a couple hundred thousand ground troops and all that rolling equipment if the plan is to bomb them into the stone ages. \\Why did you support a ground invasion then, I guess is the better question.

Obama did that actually

Watch NotFooled twist all things related to this thread, this topic, and anything to do with war. Watch him tell you and me who've served in the military how the military works ...how we did things in Iraq, when he's probably never even left his state.

He'll make things up out of thin air.

He's a propagandist, period. That's why he's called Tokyo Rose.

I thought it was just because he sounds like a fag.

Forum List

Back