Obama Continues to Negotiate with Terrorist- This time Iran

Oh! You want to say that Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism! That's a little different than actually being a terrorist organization, isn't it?

Let's play a game. Please name the three most influential state sponsors of terrorism.

1- America
2- Obama Supporters
3- Eric Holder (DOJ)

-Geaux

This thread is dead, yo!

It was dead the minute you Obama bootlickers showed up with strawmans and stupid questions.

-Geaux

This thread is dead, yo!

It was dead the minute you Obama bootlickers showed up with strawmans and stupid questions.

-Geaux

Come on man! You started a thread banging on Obama for "negotiating with terrorists". You ended it by admitting that America is a state sponsor of terrorism.

What is left to say?

Have some dignity.

So, you consider arming militants in Syria and Iran legit?

Go it

-Geaux

-Geaux

Come on man! You started a thread banging on Obama for "negotiating with terrorists". You ended it by admitting that America is a state sponsor of terrorism.

What is left to say?

Have some dignity.

Go it

-Geaux

Not the topic of the thread.

Would you like to change the topic to the legitimacy of arming FUBAR governments in the ME?

No prob. How about properly ending the original topic first?

What is left to say?

Have some dignity.

Go it

-Geaux

Not the topic of the thread.

Would you like to change the topic to the legitimacy of arming FUBAR governments in the ME?

No prob. How about properly ending the original topic first?

The original topic is alive still. We should not negotiate with the Hezbollah or any other terrorist propped up by Iran. Iran and American interest in Iraq are not inclusive.

-Geaux

I forced myself to read the OP, anyway.

I was right. Not to be taken seriously.

That's because you don't care. That's fine. But I do care.

-Geaux

You care....in as far as what happens can possibly be considered politically damaging to the president. The focus of just about everything you do here is criticizing the president for what he has done....what he hasn't done and now....what he may or may not do in the future.

Everyone here knows that if the president were to go on TV today and announce that he is severing all lines of communication with Iran.....your lame ass would be here minutes later screaming about how he is an ineffective leader and is going to let the terrorists take Baghdad.

Transparent. Like a pane of glass.

You know Fox has two storylines set up for every situation...no matter how it goes down, "Obama bad".

He thinks he can placate them :cuckoo:

I think we should lump the Obama presidency as 'To big to fail'.

With that said, America should be reimbursed the cost of the Obama apology tour since it worked soooooo well.....

-Geaux

Last edited:
That's because you don't care. That's fine. But I do care.

-Geaux

You care....in as far as what happens can possibly be considered politically damaging to the president. The focus of just about everything you do here is criticizing the president for what he has done....what he hasn't done and now....what he may or may not do in the future.

Everyone here knows that if the president were to go on TV today and announce that he is severing all lines of communication with Iran.....your lame ass would be here minutes later screaming about how he is an ineffective leader and is going to let the terrorists take Baghdad.

Transparent. Like a pane of glass.

You know Fox has two storylines set up for every situation...no matter how it goes down, "Obama bad".

What's FOX up to these days? My station is locked on a good lib stations show every morning; Squawk Box then Squawk on the Street.

-Geaux

Hezbollah sets up operations room to cope with Iraq fallout

Hezbollah sets up operations room to cope with Iraq fallout | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

ast week’s capture by militants from the Al-Qaeda-inspired Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) of key Iraqi Sunni cities, coupled with the quick collapse of the Iraqi army has prompted Hezbollah to establish a military operations room to cope with the fast-moving dramatic developments in Iraq, Lebanese political sources said.

ISIS’ major military gains in Iraq were viewed as an earthquake that placed the volatile region at a new strategic crossroads, from which Lebanon is not safe at all.

Hezbollah’s military operations room was set up after the party had received serious information that a broad Sunni alliance is now controlling the Iraqi provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin and most of Kirkuk, the sources said.

Let's see. For centuries two different factions of the religion of Islam have been murdering each other when they're not busy praying to Allah five times a day or whatever. Sunnis vs. Shias (think Baptists vs.Lutherans for an analogy) killing males, females, young and old, all are fair game.

So now a really bloodthirsty faction of Sunnis are killing their way across Iraq, and that country's Shias are getting help from Iran's Shias to help fight them off. What's the downside to that for the US and the rest of the sane world? When the dust settles, if it ever does, there will be fewer alive on both sides. In other words a win-win, so why should we want to interfere with that?

George Bush handed Obama a victory in Iraq, but no, Obama couldn't allow Bush any credit, he had to 'one up' Bush so he could claim credit for ending the war and bringing our troops home. Bush always said, "It's contingent on the conditions on the ground", and, "I'll take advice from the Generals in the field". Obama never considered either, he Dictated and like when Pharaoh Dictated, he expected it to be so.
What's happening in Iraq was predicted by the top Generals and everyone else who's not 'blinded by the brilliance of "The One".

George Bush handed Obama a victory in Iraq, but no, Obama couldn't allow Bush any credit, he had to 'one up' Bush so he could claim credit for ending the war and bringing our troops home. Bush always said, "It's contingent on the conditions on the ground", and, "I'll take advice from the Generals in the field". Obama never considered either, he Dictated and like when Pharaoh Dictated, he expected it to be so.
What's happening in Iraq was predicted by the top Generals and everyone else who's not 'blinded by the brilliance of "The One".

Of course. Being in Iraq did not feed his apology tour agenda

-Geaux

Let's see. For centuries two different factions of the religion of Islam have been murdering each other when they're not busy praying to Allah five times a day or whatever. Sunnis vs. Shias (think Baptists vs.Lutherans for an analogy) killing males, females, young and old, all are fair game.

So now a really bloodthirsty faction of Sunnis are killing their way across Iraq, and that country's Shias are getting help from Iran's Shias to help fight them off. What's the downside to that for the US and the rest of the sane world? When the dust settles, if it ever does, there will be fewer alive on both sides. In other words a win-win, so why should we want to interfere with that?

Let's see, islam was created by a pervert in a cave in 700AD. Yes, that's centuries, but not the thousands of years I keep hearing Democrat talking heads talk about on TV.
I am sick of hearing, "Those people have been killing each other for thousands of years over religion"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back