Obama commutted Bradley Manning's sentence

If Mr Manning had been a normal heterosexual male. He would have done the full 35 year sentence.

But when he donned a dress and adopted a female name. He became a celebrated icon of the liberal left and the media.

Obama saw releasing him as another F U to the American people for electing Trump. ...... :cool:
He is mentally ill and should not be in prison.

Lucky he didn't live in Russia or China, because they execute people for spying.
However this is what many right wing Americans want done to him. This says a lot about the right.

Yes, we want those who commit serious crimes to be held accountable for those crimes; up to and including the death penalty for those who commit crimes worthy of it, as Mr. Manning has done.

It says a lot about the left wrong that wrong-wing Americans openly take the side of traitors such as Mr. Manning, against that of their own fellow Americans.

Lucky he didn't live in Russia or China, because they execute people for spying.
However this is what many right wing Americans want done to him. This says a lot about the right.

Yes, we want those who commit serious crimes to be held accountable for those crimes; up to and including the death penalty for those who commit crimes worthy of it, as Mr. Manning has done.

It says a lot about the left wrong that wrong-wing Americans openly take the side of traitors such as Mr. Manning, against that of their own fellow Americans.
The government needs to be held accountable for its' actions.

If Mr Manning had been a normal heterosexual male. He would have done the full 35 year sentence.

But when he donned a dress and adopted a female name. He became a celebrated icon of the liberal left and the media.

Obama saw releasing him as another F U to the American people for electing Trump. ...... :cool:

He's a traitor who betrayed this country.

He should have been charged with treason and executed/

Yes, execute the mentally ill. You are a sick one.

Manning needs to be held accountable for his you dumbass.

Mentally ill my ass. He's a traitor plain and simple. A traitor who put lives in jeopardy.

If that's you're idea of a great person than you are tree stump dumb.

Your insult shows your lack of an argument.

Your posts show the lack of a working brain.

Mentally ill my ass. He's a traitor plain and simple. A traitor who put lives in jeopardy.

I never said he was a great person. take a course in reading comprehension.

Thank you for proving my point for me. You are a dear.

bQUOTE="NoNukes, post: 16356710, member: 24391"]

I never said he was a great person. take a course in reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

No but you did say he shouldn't be held accountable for his deeds. You even played the mental illness card just like that would excuse him from his actions.

You seem to think his welfare is more important than the fact that he betrayed this country and put troops and assets in harms way.

Tree stump dumb is what you are and you are seriously in need of a reality check.

No put you said he shouldn't be held accountable for his deeds. You even played the mental illness bullshit.

You seem to think his welfare is more important than the fact that he betrayed this country and the troops and assets in harms way.

Tree stump dumb is what you are.
Trump dumb you say?

You are an idiot.

No put you said he shouldn't be held accountable for his deeds. You even played the mental illness bullshit.

You seem to think his welfare is more important than the fact that he betrayed this country and the troops and assets in harms way.

Tree stump dumb is what you are.
Trump dumb you say?

Nope. Tree stump dumb.

You are an idiot.
If you cannot quit talking to yourself you should seek help.

You are an idiot.
If you cannot quit talking to yourself you should seek help.

You should talk to yourself less. That way you might learn something.

Forum List

Back