Obama Comfort Level Pop Quiz

Who is Obama nicer too?

• Republicans

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Al Qaeda

Votes: 32 84.2%

• Total voters
how can O'bama work w/ the Repubs? Anyone one of them who considers working w/ our proud African American President to better this great nation is "Primaried-out" in the next mid-term :rofl: You people (repub voters) crack me up :lol:

you crack a lot of people up too "Dottie"....just sayin....

What's Obama got to do to get you to stop whining about him?

Do a Reagan-style weapons deal with Iran? :lol:

He could commit suicide. No, even that wouldn't do it because then we would be stuck with Joe Biden.

What could Obama do to get us to stop complaining about him? Obama could grab a Secret Serviceman's weapon and shoot Biden with it right between the eyes (or maybe in the chest since there is nothing in Biden's head anyway). Then Obama is arrested for murder, put away forever, and Boehner is POTUS.

What's Obama got to do to get you to stop whining about him?

Do a Reagan-style weapons deal with Iran? :lol:

He could commit suicide. No, even that wouldn't do it because then we would be stuck with Joe Biden.

What could Obama do to get us to stop complaining about him? Obama could grab a Secret Serviceman's weapon and shoot Biden with it right between the eyes (or maybe in the chest since there is nothing in Biden's head anyway). Then Obama is arrested for murder, put away forever, and Boehner is POTUS.

wow....he sounds so much better...a guy who tells us a bunch of shit....and then cries....

Have the hater dupes lost all connection to reality...greetings from planet Earth.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Yeah; doesn't look like it's going to end well for the GOP. The 2014 election should give them a shot in the arm but they're circling the drain as a party and the ideology is on the way out; I mean look at the Pope's actions recently.

Considering Republicans let Bin Laden go, we already know who they are "nicer" too.

Considering Republicans let Bin Laden go, we already know who they are "nicer" too.
Um, Clinton is the one who passed up the chance to whack him.

Not according to Clinton. I think that's one of those Republican "myths" like "Mitt Romney should get the credit for killing Bin Laden" or "Republicans never cut embassy security budgets" or "It was Democrats who shouted "let him die" at the GOP Presidential debates".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, such hatred and anger. I guess my smarmy remark about Reagan's arms deals with the Iranian kidnap and terror regime really got under your skin, huh?

Reagan, conservative icon, sold weapons to the Iranians, who had kidnapped our citizens not even ten years earlier. Could you imagine the Rightwing reaction if Obama sold weapons to Iran? It would be fever pitch madness. The fact that Obama hasn't bombed Iran already has many conservatives suffering from a big sad.

I'm just glad the Panamanian-born warmonger McCain, or the non-Christian Romney isn't President now, or we'd be bogged down in Syria and Iran in yet another GOP war of choice.
So I take it you similarly condemn Obama for arming Al Qaeda.

:lmao:

He's not arming AlQ. Quit lying.

Then why do the Syrian "rebels" have our weapons then? Go be stupid somewhere else.

Forum List

Back