Obama: "Close GITMO Or I De-Fund The US Military!"

Dumb,,,,Defund military if they don't pass a real budget.

Don't threaten that over a goddamn prison that holds bad people. What a dumb fucker Obama is....I swear if we had a decent president there wouldn't be a tea party extreme that can shut the goverment down.

Obama does stupid shit like Gitmo and whine about how evil people are on the otherside instead of working together...Sadly, we're probably going to have a huge shutdown and cuts in all of our science, r&d and infrastructure funding because of this idiocy.

Matthew,

I say they are just highlighting the problem... The thing is Gitmo costs a small fortune to run... It costs 2.7 million a year per prisoner...

A move of facilities would:
Save enough to pay for 20,000+ kids to go to college
Cuba asked for to be moved and hey nice to be good neighbours
Reduce propaganda (why give a reason to the extremists to beat the moderates in the ME)

We could use it to imprison those mean old Doctors Without Borders Obama has declared war on.

Don't threaten that over a goddamn prison that holds bad people. What a dumb fucker Obama is....I swear if we had a decent president there wouldn't be a tea party extreme that can shut the goverment down.

Obama does stupid shit like Gitmo and whine about how evil people are on the otherside instead of working together...Sadly, we're probably going to have a huge shutdown and cuts in all of our science, r&d and infrastructure funding because of this idiocy.

Matthew,

I say they are just highlighting the problem... The thing is Gitmo costs a small fortune to run... It costs 2.7 million a year per prisoner...

Reduce propaganda (why give a reason to the extremists to beat the moderates in the ME)

We could use it to imprison those mean old Doctors Without Borders Obama has declared war on.
another crapspiracy theorist comes out of the closet!

No Gitmo detainee should ever set foot in this country. As for the future of Gitmo, it serves a purpose, and if this administration had any clue what so ever it would understand such. But then again he is after all the smartest narcissist in the room.

Matthew,

another crapspiracy theorist comes out of the closet!

Those Doctors Without Borders are a pretty formidable group for Obama to take on. Many of them have scalpels.

Many of the detainees didn't belong there.

And you know this...and can PROVE this...and are willing to DO this, right?

I suppose the Taliban 5 were victims of a 'witch hunt'? And you have no problem with them being released on a LIE so Obama can finish emptying out GITMO? I guess Obama's idea of 'Due Process', as he has DEMONSTRATED, is either EXECUTION by his order through his own personal assassination drone program or simply being RELEASED - he's not really even attempting to TRY them anymore.

You may be ex-military, but that doesn't mean you know SHI-ITE!

“Persons whom the president has the authority to detain”?! Obama's DOJ began calling them this. What you spewed does not change the fact that this President / administration has a SERIOUS problem with THREAT RECOGNITION.
- Helped the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally egypt
- Gave weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
- Armed the TERRORISTS in Libya who had been recruiting Jihadists to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill your fellow troops
- Took the country to war on how own to help Al Qaeida take over Libya
- Hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to 'protect' Ambassador Stevens
- Went back on America's promise to help the Ukraine protect their sovereign border
- Nearly apologized to Muslims when he spoke before the UN, again falsely blaming a protest over a fake video for the Benghazi attack - 1 of 20 on US Embassies throughout the Middle East that day, and declaring, 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam'
- His 'inability' to recognize a Muslim threatening to behead his fellow soldiers if they refused to convert, calling himself a 'Soldier of Allah' on a known Jihadist web page, contacting Al Qaeida, and then gunning down his un-armed comrades at Ft. Hood...and Obama called this nothing but a case of 'workplace violence'

...and that's only part of the entire bio. So you can take your ignorance and personal attacks and shove 'em...HUA?

Forum List

Back