Obama Classmate Allegations : A Lying Drug Using Foreigner and More

Well.....you can't deny sources like that

You forgot to mention that he is a racist who hates America and plays too much golf

And it only took 5 years to remember that?

Lemee guess ... She's registered Republican and votes straight tee potty.

Funny stuff. Thanks for posting.

And it only took 5 years to remember that?

Lemee guess ... She's registered Republican and votes straight tee potty.

Funny stuff. Thanks for posting.

She must have been afraid of Obama and his Chicago thugs

Hussein being a closest queer would explain a lot. But, I like to hear more from other classmates of his, that is if they aren't already dead.

Quite frankly I don't need to hear from such past friends of his to know he is a pathological liar, we all know that by now. I mean what Democrat in office isn't a pathological liar? He's already on the record for lying about the ACA and Benghazi, but liberals simply don't care. Lie, cheat, steal, it's all good as long as you push the progressive agenda. That's all that counts.

Hussein being a closest queer would explain a lot. But, I like to hear more from other classmates of his, that is if they aren't already dead.

Quite frankly I don't need to hear from such past friends of his to know he is a pathological liar, we all know that by now. I mean what Democrat in office isn't a pathological liar? He's already on the record for lying about the ACA and Benghazi, but liberals simply don't care. Lie, cheat, steal, it's all good as long as you push the progressive agenda. That's all that counts.

And you heard that on limbaugh, so it must be true.

You lose tee potty points for forgetting to call him Barry Soetoro but you get points with that silly "closet queer" accusation and actually spelling "Hussein" correctly.

You can make up the lost points if you use "libtard" correctly in a sentence.

Good Luck.

:cuckoo:

Well.....you can't deny sources like that

You forgot to mention that he is a racist who hates America and plays too much golf

well, now who is surprised you are in here wailing over someone criticizing your Dear leader?

Leave Obambam alone

Just for a little perspective, the mainstream media dug up everything there was to know about George Bush's college days including his grades, the organizations he belonged to and his alleged drinking. For good measure the mainstream media dug up every bit of dirt they could find on Bush's children. What do we know about the student who called himself "Barry Sotero"? The media might know a lot but they aren't interested enough to discuss it.

ObamaBooklet_thumb.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Why do you think a know-nothing like Elaine Kagan got SCOTUS? It was payment for keeping her mouth shut about Obama's Foreign student status plus covering for his never showing up in class

If the media ever decided to treat radical leftie administrations the same way as they investigate republicans, the Obama administration would be laughed out of Washington.

Forum List

Back