Obama claims he is NOT a big spender???

1306714_o.gif

New Spending - Bush $5.07 Trillion
Obama - $1.44 Trillion (includes estimates through 2017)

Completely debunked in numerous threads...

The charts provided show national debt trending upward- and skyrocketing under Obama. But the BIG story here is not his record setting spending or deficits- it's his denial of it!

New Spending - Bush $5.07 Trillion
Obama - $1.44 Trillion (includes estimates through 2017)

The charts provided show national debt trending upward- and skyrocketing under Obama. But the BIG story here is not his record setting spending or deficits- it's his denial of it!

I still find it hard to believe.

I mean how on earth can a guy get up in front of the American people and lie so easily.

It's so extremely deceitful.
We will just leave out the first two years. Especially 2009.
If Tea Party Repubs had not been elected in 2011 costs would be completely out of control.

I still find it hard to believe.

I mean how on earth can a guy get up in front of the American people and lie so easily.

It's called Chicago politics.
He started right from the get go.
The big one where he said "If you like you health care you can keep it". That the new health care act would bring down the cost. When in fact health care cost has risen by 23%.

Obama is a bigger shameless LIAR than Billy Clinton was..

how people still go listen to this man spread his cow patties..and fall for it...

One thing they're leaving out of Obama's deficits are the effects of the Bush tax cuts. I don't think it's entirely fair to do that considering Obama extended those tax cuts. Our annual debt to GDP ratio is around 7-8% which is a little high but very far from dire and our total debt compared to GDP just went over 100% (another managable number). A drop in the growth of GDP has as much to do with that as any deficit spending does.

He forgets he's not organizing the uneducated, government dependents on the South side of Chicago. Most of America is nothing like that horrible place. :eek:

Has anyone asked them lately if they are better off since they got organized?? :cool:

Did the $5 trillion in Dot.com bust happen or not.
Did 9/11 happen at a cost of $2 trillion?
Did worst hurricane seasons happen 2003-2008?

Obviously it did!
But almost NO ONE seems to recognize that the $8 trillion in losses means the US treasury
is NOT collecting $300 billion in tax revenue!
These are FACTS...
Yet idiots blame Bush for events he HAD no control over!
Blame Bush for spending like a Drunken sailor .. WITH NO FACTS to substantiate that!

BUT Obama??? WE know as a Senator he approved the spending! Approved Tarp.
So if he says it's all Bush's fault... THEN how can Obama take CREDIT if any for the recovery that he
says was Bush's spending???

Losses to treasury are NOT included in "new Spending"
That's a fact

Iraq had nothing to do with 911
That's a FACT

Bush - $5.07 trillion in NEW spending
Obama - $1.44 trillion in new spending

Them facts just chap yer butt don't they?

Last edited:
I've asked this before and no one could answer, so I'll ask again and I'm sure none of you will answer again.

What new spending has Obama done? Where exactly is this spending happening that wasn't happening before he took office?

When none of you has an actual answer how should that be perceived?

I've asked this before and no one could answer, so I'll ask again and I'm sure none of you will answer again.

What new spending has Obama done? Where exactly is this spending happening that wasn't happening before he took office?

When none of you has an actual answer how should that be perceived?

IMHO - you perceive it this way:

"We take our bull$hit for granted and never seek facts. If YOU do, you must be a commie."

Did the $5 trillion in Dot.com bust happen or not.
Did 9/11 happen at a cost of $2 trillion?
Did worst hurricane seasons happen 2003-2008?

Obviously it did!
But almost NO ONE seems to recognize that the $8 trillion in losses means the US treasury
is NOT collecting $300 billion in tax revenue!
These are FACTS...
Yet idiots blame Bush for events he HAD no control over!
Blame Bush for spending like a Drunken sailor .. WITH NO FACTS to substantiate that!

BUT Obama??? WE know as a Senator he approved the spending! Approved Tarp.
So if he says it's all Bush's fault... THEN how can Obama take CREDIT if any for the recovery that he
says was Bush's spending???

Losses to treasury are NOT included in "new Spending"
That's a fact

Iraq had nothing to do with 911
That's a FACT

Bush - $5.07 trillion in NEW spending
Obama - $1.44 trillion in new spending

Them facts just chap yer butt don't they?

1) Iraq violated the cease fire agreement repeatedly.. and finishing in Iraq was well overdue.. should have been done when we were there the first time..
2) Your new spending claim for Obama has been thoroughly debunked over and over
3) You repeating crap does not constitute 'fact'

ALL the spending he has done have been to fix what Bush broke in his 8 years as the Gestapo.

Bush legacy left the country in ruins. Literally!
t's not a record many Republicans are likely to point to with pride.

On every major measurement, the Census Bureau report shows that the country lost ground during Bush's two terms. While Bush was in office, the median household income declined, poverty increased, childhood poverty increased even more, and the number of Americans without health insurance spiked. By contrast, the country's condition improved on each of those measures during Bill Clinton's two terms, often substantially.

http://current.com/community/90937761_bush-legacy-left-the-country-in-ruins-literally.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back