Why would Obama approve a LIE that he knew was a lie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, May 25, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    I can only speculate. I have an idea but that is NOT the POINT!

IT IS A FACT that Obama APPROVED an OUT RIGHT LIE used to further his own gain.
    Further his OWN financial gain!

Obama approved the following statement.
    "Born in Kenya"
    He HAD to approve the picture, the text the distribution.
    The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Now I really don't understand how the majority of "INDEPENDENT" voters people that voted for Obama at first because they were afraid if they didn't they would be in their own minds a "racist" now admit.. THEY voted for a known LIAR!

You independents... do you understand?
    Fool you once shame on Obama.
    BUT NOW any of you that insist OBAMA should be re-elected YOU ARE A FOOL!
    BECAUSE HE knowingly LIED when he approved the above "BORN IN KENYA"!
    HE LIED ... KNOWINGLY LIED!
    And you independents... YOU are FOOLS if you don't admit that he LIED!

2. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    So far in the boonies, I'm not on google street vi
    Ratings:
    +6,084
    While what you say has merit, most of those who voted for him in '08! And who claim they will vote for him again this year, could care less that he has no integrity as long as he is "black, like them".

3. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Well, yea he lied. It was necessary at the time to sell the book, no worry it meant nothing. He always does what he needs to in order to promote himself. :D

4. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    There is a smaller die-hard kool aid corp of people that don't care he's their man!
    What I hope is that the growing number of people that DID vote for Obama will realize that just because Obama was black is NOT reason enough for him to be re-elected.
    And that NOW with knowledge that Obama is a DOCUMENTED LIAR proven by his acceptance of the statement "Born in Kenya" those that did vote for him will realize this is A VERY serious matter.

Obama TELLS KNOWN documented LIES and voters have a responsibility to all of us to understand by voting for Obama again... we truly are at risk!

5. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    "Bush Lied People died"

How many times did we hear that?

While Bush "may" have lied it certainly wasn't a LIE that would personally benefit Bush.

Unlike Obama who ALLOWED this publication to tout his Kenyan birth to sell books.. a gross venial money grubbing tactic Bush's lie was in the nation's interest and ONLY the extremist Bush bashers could find some linkage of personal gain from the "possibility" of any lies Bush may have told.

But OBAMA??? Very clear tactic of deceit.
    And those die hard kook aid Obama fools don't see any thing wrong with Obama lying!

But it is those independents that voted for Obama primarily BECAUSE he was black.. they should be the ones that will make a difference!
    If they now UNDERSTAND just because Obama is black IS not a good enough reason to be President!

Obama lied about health care.. and now people health care costs are going up dramatically.
    Obama said you'd be able to keep your plan, your doctor... tell that to the 30% of businesses that are dropping their health plans!

Obama lied about energy costs. Everytime he uses that cliched, worn out comment.. "the USA has just 2% of proven reserves but uses 20% of world's production"... OUT AND OUT LIE!
    There are enough discovered reserves alone on Federal lands that Obama has drastically reduced leasing to equal Saudia Arabia's reserves!

And that you independent voters has hit you in the pocketbook everytime you pump gas!

You are feeling the AFFECT of Obama's lies!

And our country is being destroyed by Obama's lies!

6. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,964
  7. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    GEEZ.... You are TELLING me that the "smartest" President/ lawyer/ professor.. didn't ONCE approve the promo material?
    In the famous words of Hillary..Sep 11, 2007 – Clinton: "Believing Petraeus and Crocker requires 'willing suspension of disbelief'.!!!

Unbelievable how totally gullible you are! And then admit it in this post?

Wow no wonder people like you are sold bridges frequently!

The smartest president didn't KNOW?
    This is like Billy who on the stand says "well that depends on what 'is' is"?

Suspension of disbelief?????

8. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    ONe further point about your comment...
    Tell me aren't at least a little concerned that both of these possibilities both of which are BAD reflect on Obama?
    I.e. if he did know the PR piece said he was born in Kenya.. HE participated in a fraud!
    OR.. if he "didn't know" my god... this is the epitome of stupidity! What a frigging idiot!
    Either way it is NOT a good situation when voters have to ask themselves..
    hmmm... Obama approved a PR puff piece KNOWING it was a lie OR Obama was too damn stupid
    not to know much less NOT approve the puff piece?

either way any smart voter is going to come to the same conclusion...
    Either he is a habitual liar or he is stupid. Either one characteristics NOT desirable in a leader!

But for YOU to defend Obama... puts you in an even LOWER substrata of intelligence!

9. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,704
    If you oppose Obama it shouldn't be because he's Black or because you've been led by right-wing propagandists to believe he was born in Kenya. Those are stupid reasons. If he is in fact not a citizen you may rest assured someone of rank in government (e.g., Boehner, McConnell, et. al.) would by now have obtained irrefutable evidence of that and had him impeached. As far as his being Black is concerned, George W. Bush is as White as it gets and he was by far one of the worst presidents in our history. His eight years in Office nearly collapsed our economy and effectively ruined our reputation in the world. Obama has done nothing to compare with Bush's sabotage.

I am White. I voted for Obama and probably will vote for him again. Not because I think he's a good President, because I don't, but simply because I believe he does not represent the kind of menace to our democracy the existing right-wing does. I don't expect much from him in the way of constructive change but neither do I expect him to move in the same direction as did Reagan and Bush, which was toward replacing the middle class as the central power base with a monied aristocracy.

Choosing between Obama and Romney is comparable to choosing between an ulcer and colon cancer. Take your pick.

10. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    how did i know that kink was to breitbart? lol