Obama captures Africa Al Qaeda leader

Yes, a President that does not state that the person that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil is "Not a concern of mine". And when the Bush Presidency ended, Bin Laden was still alive and free. President Obama stated when he was campaigning that he would see Bin Laden captured or dead. He kept that promise. And he continues to attack the terrorists where ever they hide.

hear hear!!!!!!

Bush's actions greatly helped Al Qaeda in the Middle East.

Obama's actions are destroying Al Qaeda.

Yes, a President that does not state that the person that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil is "Not a concern of mine". And when the Bush Presidency ended, Bin Laden was still alive and free. President Obama stated when he was campaigning that he would see Bin Laden captured or dead. He kept that promise. And he continues to attack the terrorists where ever they hide.

hear hear!!!!!!

Bush's actions greatly helped Al Qaeda in the Middle East.

Obama's actions are destroying Al Qaeda.

he sure did he helped them in Anbar province, big time.....

Proud eh? Why would anyone be "proud" of a government that creates military havoc across the world to sustain the empire? Do people like you ever study history to see how we ended up here, or are you just statists who really don't give a damn as long as the status quo keeps on chugging along?

Al quaeda is on the run, decimated, destroyed.

So says obama.

More than likely some villager got caught stealing khat and obama said "Let's call him an al quaeda leader. I need the pubicity."

Proud eh? Why would anyone be "proud" of a government that creates military havoc across the world to sustain the empire? Do people like you ever study history to see how we ended up here, or are you just statists who really don't give a damn as long as the status quo keeps on chugging along?

"Creates havic"?:cuckoo: there's always a conflict between good and evil what side are you on?

Nothing pisses off a 'Conservative' like the present administration executing a successful operation against an enemy of this nation. They would rather see dead Americans than see President Obama succeed.

Forum List

Back