Obama cancel your cell phones and cable if you cant pay for Obamacare

you would know proper grammar if your life depended on it !!!! when you ass holes can't refute a post, you go for spelling and grammar ... I haven't mispelled anything .. I haven't use any improper grammar ... but you love to think i did ... go fuck yourself SJ the boards loser ...
OMG, this is hilarious. You misspelled "mispell"! (along with 5 other grammatical mistakes). What a fucking idiot!!! You are every bit as stupid as you look. ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

really??? point them out if you can, dumb fuck!!!!
OK. Make that 7.

1. "You" should be capitalized.

2. "would" should be "wouldn't".

3. "When" should be capitalized.

4. "use" should be "used".

5. "go" should be capitalized.

6. There should be a comma after "S.J.".

7. "boards" should be "board's".

BTW, "really" should be capitalized and "point" should be capitalized.

OMG, this is hilarious. You misspelled "mispell"! (along with 5 other grammatical mistakes). What a fucking idiot!!! You are every bit as stupid as you look. ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. Make that 7.

8. "i" should be capitalized.

OK. Make that 7.

8. "i" should be capitalized.
LOL. You're right, I missed that one. Make that 8! :lol:

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

1174766_216977491831563_1695867609_n.jpg

Priceless....

In order to pay for affordable health care...
You need to cut back on expenses...

Does this clown remember whats he says?

Obama says buying ObamaCare will cost less then your cell phone bill....
But you will have to cancel your cell phone to pay for it....

Just way too fucking funny...
If it wasn't so pathetic.

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

1174766_216977491831563_1695867609_n.jpg

and your point being????

My point, the obvious point, is that obama knew it was going to cost more and that people would loser their ins, but he lied.

Why?

B/c he's an evil arrogant pile of shit. He hates America and it's freedoms. period

He is one level below a used car salesman.

At least a used car salesperson is doing it to feed a family and I can respect that.
But for a President to play 3 Card Monte with the American people is a disgrace.

Obama says buying ObamaCare will cost less then your cell phone bill....
But you will have to cancel your cell phone to pay for it....

Just way too fucking funny...
If it wasn't so pathetic.

he didn't say that are you drunk or something ???

He is one level below a used car salesman.

At least a used car salesperson is doing it to feed a family and I can respect that.
But for a President to play 3 Card Monte with the American people is a disgrace.

why is it people like you always have their head in their ass ... do you ever come out for air

OK. Make that 7.

hummmmmmm !!!!! grammar ??? spelling ???? looks like all you have is nothing worth while .... just you showing us what a dumb fuck you are .... BWH HAHAHAHAHAh calls me on grammar and spelling then he wants me to capitalize ... really!!!! are you this lame !!!!! not only are you a dumb fuck, but you seem to be fucking your ass with your head ... :D:D:D:badgrin::badgrin:

My point, the obvious point, is that obama knew it was going to cost more and that people would loser their ins, but he lied.

Why?

B/c he's an evil arrogant pile of shit. He hates America and it's freedoms. period
he never lied ... its dumb fucks like you that doesn't know a lie when you hears one... you know like they have WMD's and we know were the are ... now that was a lie .... obama saying you can keep your health care was what he believed ... he didn't take in consideration that the health care companies would drop their plans and you know that .... its ass holes like you who try to make it as if he knew they were going to drop those health care plans ... that's bull shit and everybody with a brain knows it ... even when he said you can keep your doctor ... these morons go and get a better costing health care plan and find out that their doctor isn't on this cheaper plan and the rag about .... if you want to keep your doctor then sign up on a plan that keeps your doctor ... don't come here and complain that your doctor isn't on the cheaper plan ...

Last edited:
OK. Make that 7.

hummmmmmm !!!!! grammar ??? spelling ???? looks like all you have is nothing worth while .... just you showing us what a dumb fuck you are .... BWH HAHAHAHAHAh calls me on grammar and spelling then he wants me to capitalize ... really!!!! are you this lame !!!!! not only are you a dumb fuck, but you seem to be fucking your ass with your head ... :D:D:D:badgrin::badgrin:
You're the one who challenged me to point them out, dumb fuck. :lol: :eusa_clap: :D

Forum List

Back