obama Camp In Full MELTDOWN Over Extraodinary Factual Paul Ryan Speech

guess R stands for rapist then....as in the economy...the environment...let's not forget women's rights....gays....poor people....elderly....wow, and you wonder why everyone is.....how do you guys say it? oh yeah...."butt hurt".

I guess we're butt hurt from all the raping that the rapist party has done since Reagan....30+ years without lube or even a kiss on the neck can make people that way.

Well, if we're going to talk about rape, then that is definitely the domain of the Dumbocrats! Did you see how many liberal women who were fighting for the Dumbocrat cause were raped by their male counterparts at the OWS protests? Yeah, the liberals sure conducted themselves with class there! Defacating in public, living in filth, spreading diseases, raping women, and even a couple of shootings and murders thrown in! How proud a liberal must be to stand on that side of the aisle...

By the way, what the idiot liberal Dumbocrat calls "raping", other people call FREEDOM. If the people won't hand over complete control of the environment to a liberal, then they immediately accuse those people of "raping". If the people won't have over complete control of the economy to a liberal (ie communism), then they immediately accuse those people of "raping". And my personal favorite - if you have the "audacity" to stop the murder of babies, you are "raping" women's rights. Where exactly in the constitution are women granted infanticide as a "right"? Last time I checked, women have ALL of the rights that men have. We have the right to free speech. Women have the right to free speech. We have the right of religion. They have the right to religion. We DON'T have the right to commit murder. Why do you feel women should?

Why does FREEDOM bother you guys so much? Are you really so disturbed as to feel the need to control everyone else? You know who else felt that way? Joseph Stalin. Adolf Hiter. Saddam Hussein. Is that really the people you align yourself with?
Freedom for whom? Seems as though the people you protect can afford all the freedom they can shake a stick at.

Personally? I don't give a rat's ass what dictator's name you throw out...simple debate tactics for simple fucking minds.

you say you want freedom, but have to make sure that as many as possible live under the yoke of shitty wages, high cost of living and an aristocracy that doesn't give a shit about the country or it's people. You speak of freedom, but only for people you like...queers? forget about it.....nevermind that they are tax paying citizens....you don't like them.

BTW....when the SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade and declares abortion murderer....I'll be right there with you calling it such....until then....keep your OPINION to yourself.....unless, of course....you and your angry mob are willing to adopt all those unwanted children....feed them....clothe them....educate them...etc. I saw recently that the cost of raising a child till they 18 has risen to over $200k. Are you willing and able to make that kind of sacrifice? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I despise abortion...I don't particularly like gays...But I will defend what is legal till it isn't anymore(abortion) and I will defend the rights of gay taxpaying citizens to live the same quality of life as heterosexuals do.

But you don't like those kinds of freedoms, do you?

Economically? Give people who have responsibilities a fair day's pay for a fair day's work.....and No....you don't get to decide....Cost of living gets to decide. Once your side starts actually DOING what Reagan promised? We won't hardly need welfare anymore. But they aren't going to "trickle" are they? Fuck no....there's no loyalty or sense of community...or Fucking PATRIOTISM in them....Those things are fir the "little people".

Factual speech? Like claiming the Janeville GM plant was forced to close because of Obama's policies, when the plant actually closed in December, 2008, while Bush was in office? You're fucking retarded.

You are one of the WORST LIARS on this board (and that's saying a lot with the radical left-wing nut idiot liberal Dumbocrats here)...

From the Gazette-Extra on February 9th, 2009:

“Too bad about the GM thing, but I hear the Janesville plant is getting a new medium-duty truck,” the relative told a salaried employee of the auto plant in Janesville at a holiday gathering.

Full-size sport utility vehicle production has ended at the local General Motors plant, but medium-duty truck production is continuing—not starting—in Janesville.

And it likely will continue into May, when the lights finally go off in the facility that has been producing vehicles since 1923.

When GM officials announced last June that SUV production would cease in Janesville, they also said that medium-duty truck production would conclude by the end of 2009, or sooner if market conditions dictate.

Orphaned by the loss of its big brother in December, the Isuzu line and its 50 or so hourly and salaried employees continue to build about 25 trucks four days a week in what has become a nearly empty plant.

The Isuzu line is operating in the north end of the 4.8 million-square-foot plant, an area that was once the plant’s tire building.

In a partnership with Isuzu, local workers build the NPR truck, which is commonly used as a delivery vehicle.

You lying fucking sack of fucking shit. The speech was given on February 13, 2008. Unlike you, you snake, here's the link:

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama gave this speech at the General Motors plant in Janesville, Wisconsin on February 13, 2008.

You're also too stupid to read your own article. What I said, was the plant ceased to produce GM vehicles in December 2008, with about 50 workers kept on to finish up a contract with Isuzu, for a few months after that.

The bottom line is that Obama made the speech, and the plant ceased manufacturing GM vehicles before Obama even took office. Ryan is a fucking liar, just like you are.

Dude. Not only was the plant open until July '09, it is still on technical 'stand-by' - awaiting the retooling which Obama promised them so that they could stay open another hundred years.

Why does simple truth cause you such severe butthurt?

Wrong liarboy. The fact remains that the Janeville plant stopped producing GM vehicles in December, 2008. No butthurt here. It looks like you've been the one getting Ryaned up your poop chute.

Let's examine, shall we?

GM Janesville plant still on standby

General Motors Co. has committed to reopen its idled plant in Spring Hill, Tenn., and keep its shuttered assembly plant in Janesville on standby status.'

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

Janesville was still producing vehicles well into 2009:

Thursday is last day of production as Isuzu line comes to end -- GazetteXtra

And they still wait Obama's promised assistance and retooling for their 'transition' into the next 100 years of manufacturing:

bfd38d14.jpg

Yes. You have been owned.

LOL

You're a lying little fuck.

Goodbye...and thanks
By JIM LEUTE ( Contact ) Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008

With three white sport utility vehicles immediately preceding it, the Chevy Tahoe snaked its way down the assembly line with a wave of workers and well-wishers in tow.

Fittingly dressed in black, the final production SUV reached the end of the line at the Janesville General Motors assembly plant at 7:07 this morning, leaving thousands of workers, retirees and—most likely—a local industry in its wake.

But the progression down the line was anything but a death march, as workers exchanged holiday greetings, best wishes and slaps on the back.

It was a mix of cheers and tears, pride and sadness.

"It was nice reminiscing as we walked the final job down the line," said Andy Richardson, president of United Auto Workers Local 95. "It's something I'll never forget."

Neither will the workers who had a hand in producing the final Tahoe.

GM announced in June that it would end SUV production in Janesville by 2010 at the latest. In October, GM said the SUV line would shut down today. About 50 workers will remain in the plant until spring to produce medium-duty trucks under a contract with Isuzu.

Wrong liarboy. The fact remains that the Janeville plant stopped producing GM vehicles in December, 2008. No butthurt here. It looks like you've been the one getting Ryaned up your poop chute.

Let's examine, shall we?

GM Janesville plant still on standby

General Motors Co. has committed to reopen its idled plant in Spring Hill, Tenn., and keep its shuttered assembly plant in Janesville on standby status.'

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

Janesville was still producing vehicles well into 2009:

Thursday is last day of production as Isuzu line comes to end -- GazetteXtra

And they still wait Obama's promised assistance and retooling for their 'transition' into the next 100 years of manufacturing:

bfd38d14.jpg

Yes. You have been owned.

LOL

You're a lying little fuck.

Goodbye...and thanks
By JIM LEUTE ( Contact ) Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008

With three white sport utility vehicles immediately preceding it, the Chevy Tahoe snaked its way down the assembly line with a wave of workers and well-wishers in tow.

Fittingly dressed in black, the final production SUV reached the end of the line at the Janesville General Motors assembly plant at 7:07 this morning, leaving thousands of workers, retirees and—most likely—a local industry in its wake.

But the progression down the line was anything but a death march, as workers exchanged holiday greetings, best wishes and slaps on the back.

It was a mix of cheers and tears, pride and sadness.

"It was nice reminiscing as we walked the final job down the line," said Andy Richardson, president of United Auto Workers Local 95. "It's something I'll never forget."

Neither will the workers who had a hand in producing the final Tahoe.

GM announced in June that it would end SUV production in Janesville by 2010 at the latest. In October, GM said the SUV line would shut down today. About 50 workers will remain in the plant until spring to produce medium-duty trucks under a contract with Isuzu.

Oh I get it Sniperfire's links suck but yours are right on. I think you really, really need to put the kool-aid down, seriously. :confused:

They still operated the plant until 2010 according to your own article. What a piece of lying crap you are Kool-aid boy. You can't even admit you're wrong by you're own link.................Oy vey!! :cuckoo:

The Janesville plant is still on standby after obama said he would open it. He just distributed government money to another plant that he chose to stay open. Most likely at some union request feathering a union nest.

Factual speech? Like claiming the Janeville GM plant was forced to close because of Obama's policies, when the plant actually closed in December, 2008, while Bush was in office? You're fucking retarded.

Dude. Not only was the plant open until July '09, it is still on technical 'stand-by' - awaiting the retooling which Obama promised them so that they could stay open another hundred years.

Well if there ever is to be any retooling of that plant, it certainly will be due to Obama's bailout versus the Republican's desire to liquidate GM. You guy's are such tools.

Well if there ever is to be any retooling of that plant, it certainly will be due to Obama's bailout versus the Republican's desire to liquidate GM. You guy's are such tools.

Actually the pubs didn't want to liquidate GM. Bankruptcy protection would have made GM stronger in the long run....and the US wouldn't be owning a large chunk of a private company.

Did you see Gibbs saying that theres been no decision on the plant. obama can still open it.

What fools, utter utter fools.

The only one I have the slightest bit of sympathy for is Joe Biden. Can you imagine how he must feel after seeing that speech, if he did?

Did you see Gibbs saying that theres been no decision on the plant. obama can still open it.

What fools, utter utter fools.

The only one I have the slightest bit of sympathy for is Joe Biden. Can you imagine how he must feel after seeing that speech, if he did?

I'm pretty sure he did. ;)

Ah.....the compassionate rationality of Conservatism on display folks....step right up and see how Conservatives feel about their fellow Americans....then they have the GUTS to call Obama "divisive".
Cry me a river... pussy

Then get a job. I've got no compassion for lazy, worthless, human trash.

only people who say shit like you do, as passionately as you do, have something to hide....I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck....that you're an unemployed angry young man who wants to blame everyone but yourself for your own failings. Move out of Mommy's basement and take responsibility for yourself.

Someone should point out to the blowhard that the ex Governor is currently unemployed and is, by his definition, human trash.

I think you got him pegged pretty well.

That speech should be repeated every hour for the next 20 days, in prime time, on the broadcast networks.

You think that the left is melting down now? Wait until people who get information routinely withheld from them by Obama's public relations machine at ABC, CBS, and NBC find out that the alleged 'objective' news organizations have been playing them for fools for the better part of 70 years, they'll simply implode.

Its is amusing watching all the lower IQ Democrats scramble to lie about the non-lies of Ryan's speech.

I can't imagine what it would look like. Or maybe I can.

Democrats running around with their heads exploding.....

I'd almost pay to see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymk_RPZ0jSI]Mars Attacks! The End of Martians - YouTube[/ame]

God I love it. I haven't seen the libtards on this board and else where is such a massive melt down since, well, I can't remember. Their dazed euphoria from when their little boi king messiah was elected has degenerated into complete and hilarious, frothing at the mouth hysteria, as a mad man standing in a dark, empty room swinging at nothing... GOD I LOVE IT... :lol:

I knew it was coming. This country is fed up with their SHIT, and Vice President Ryan scares the ever lovin' HELL out of 'em. THEY MIGHT LOSE THEIR FOOD STAMPS...
surprised-021.gif

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

Last edited:
When they are true, sure.

But when you, stain, spread lies that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya, you just smear the GOP message.

who the in hell is guy Benson? Some right wing radio Fuckwad, I'd be willing to bet.

What difference does it make who disseminates the facts, so long as they're TRUE?

Thank you for your additional display of MELT DOWN, nipple head.

Wake up son. I promise the truth won't hurt you...

When they are true, sure.

But when you, stain, spread lies that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya, you just smear the GOP message.

who the in hell is guy Benson? Some right wing radio Fuckwad, I'd be willing to bet.

What difference does it make who disseminates the facts, so long as they're TRUE?

Thank you for your additional display of MELT DOWN, nipple head.

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

In a speech at the Janesville plant on February 13, 2008, Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama stated,

"This can be America’s future. I know that General Motors received some bad news yesterday, and I know how hard your Governor has fought to keep jobs in this plant. But I also know how much progress you’ve made – how many hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles you’re churning out. And I believe that if our government is there to support you, and give you the assistance you need to re-tool and make this transition, that this plant will be here for another hundred years. The question is not whether a clean energy economy is in our future, it’s where it will thrive. I want it to thrive right here in the United States of America; right here in Wisconsin; and that’s the future I’ll fight for as your President."

December 23, 2008 SUV production ends, and more than 2,000 GM workers are laid off, according to the Gazette. Medium truck production continues.

57 production employees continued assembly work at the Janesville Assembly until April 2009, completing decommission the plant.the GM/Isuzu light truck partnership and then an additional 40 to 50 "skilled trade employees" worked to decommission the plant.

It closed 2 days before Christmas 2008.

Last day at GM -- GazetteXtra
Last day at GM
Photos of workers during GM's last day of SUV production.

Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008
LastGMBannerLine_t715.jpg

Photo by: Bill Olmsted
Before the black Tahoe is driven off the line, a banner signed by employees at the Janesville GM plant is unfurled and photos are taken.

You knew it was coming... when the leftists finally see their lead gone, their power about to be stripped away, everything they've been shoving down America's throat with complete power over the entire government for two straight years about to be wiped out by the people in almost complete rejection of what they've done, you knew they'd be melting down, and they are...

Obama Camp Melts Down Over Ryan's Speech

Still the same;

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8]HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER LOSES IT! ATTACKS BARACK OBAMA !!! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back