Obama Calls US Racist in Muslim Country that Persecutes Christians

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And where was he? Malaysia, a Muslim country that persecutes Christians and other non-Muslims. Is there no end of this man's arrogance?

"Societies that are divided ethnically and racially are almost never successful over the long term," Obama says.

Thus says the Divider-in-Chief. Read more of this piece @ Obama Calls US Racist in Muslim Country that Persecutes Christians before you start spouting your ignorance in defending him.

And where was he? Malaysia, a Muslim country that persecutes Christians and other non-Muslims. Is there no end of this man's arrogance?

"Societies that are divided ethnically and racially are almost never successful over the long term," Obama says.

Thus says the Divider-in-Chief. Read more of this piece @ Obama Calls US Racist in Muslim Country that Persecutes Christians before you start spouting your ignorance in defending him.
The US is racist, he could be standing on the moon when he says it and that would still be true.

And religious freedom comes from liberalism, nothing else.

And next time, find a source that isn't propaganda...

The US is racist, he could be standing on the moon when he says it and that would still be true.

And religious freedom comes from liberalism, nothing else.

And next time, find a source that isn't propaganda...
So your saying it didn't happen ?

He's right societies that are divided ethnically and racially don't survive.

That's why ours won't.

Omg how can you take that blatantly partisan bullshit seriously?

So, I am a shameful, un-American racist for being a little apprehensive about importing thousands of "refugees" under the following circumstances:

1. The demographic of the majority of these people is young male, which also happens to be the primary demographic of Islamic terrorists.

2. These people are coming from a state - Syria - who has historically expressed hate toward the U.S. and who has sponsored terrorism. Even if these circumstances came from the Assad father/son team, it is pretty safe to assume that more than a couple of people in Syria share those views.

3. Many Syrians are already extra pissed off that Obama promised that chemical weapons use by Assad would be a "red line", implying a commitment to intervene against Assad, then committed the ultimate shit move by backing out of his promise. They are not as accustomed at being lied to by Obama like we are.

4. ISIS has expressly stated that they are going to imbed their agents in the refugee flood for the purpose of gaining access to target states for the purpose of conducting terrorist attacks. Lo and behold, it looks like ISIS is true to their word, unlike Obama.

5. Logistically, it is just plain stupid to put these "refugees" on a plane and fly them half-way around the world to settle them in America. There are plenty of other places closer to their home to send them.

If Obama wants to malign me and the rest of America for having grave reservations about importing these people, then so be it. He is just making himself look silly and further isolating himself from the American people. Besides, I am in far better position to judge what is, or is not, to be considered "American" than some bi-racial, radicalized clown with Obama's background. Fuck Obama!

So, I am a shameful, un-American racist for being a little apprehensive about importing thousands of "refugees" under the following circumstances:

1. The demographic of the majority of these people is young male, which also happens to be the primary demographic of Islamic terrorists.

2. These people are coming from a state - Syria - who has historically expressed hate toward the U.S. and who has sponsored terrorism. Even if these circumstances came from the Assad father/son team, it is pretty safe to assume that more than a couple of people in Syria share those views.

3. Many Syrians are already extra pissed off that Obama promised that chemical weapons use by Assad would be a "red line", implying a commitment to intervene against Assad, then committed the ultimate shit move by backing out of his promise. They are not as accustomed at being lied to by Obama like we are.

4. ISIS has expressly stated that they are going to imbed their agents in the refugee flood for the purpose of gaining access to target states for the purpose of conducting terrorist attacks. Lo and behold, it looks like ISIS is true to their word, unlike Obama.

5. Logistically, it is just plain stupid to put these "refugees" on a plane and fly them half-way around the world to settle them in America. There are plenty of other places closer to their home to send them.

If Obama wants to malign me and the rest of America for having grave reservations about importing these people, then so be it. He is just making himself look silly and further isolating himself from the American people. Besides, I am in far better position to judge what is, or is not, to be considered "American" than some bi-racial, radicalized clown with Obama's background. Fuck Obama!
Just want to point out your #1 is completely wrong:

Stretching Facts on Syrian Refugees

Ok, I will reconsider this point. But I will note that those figures are over 60 days old and the methodology of their survey was not revealed. However, I will look into it before I make such a representation again.

Hmmm. Has Obama looked at some nations that are "divided ethnically and racially" to see if they succeeded or failed?

Japan
Russia
China
Norway
Sweden
England
France
They're most all white or Asian and are succeeding.

Africa
Middle East
South America

Mostly all black or Arab or Hispanic
Doing....well.....

Only America is the "melting pot"

Gee another poor persecuted christian thread

Bashing Americans....while he is in a whacko Muslim nation. Typical Obama.
Liberals....Yall must be so proud of this clown you voted for.

Ok, I will reconsider this point. But I will note that those figures are over 60 days old and the methodology of their survey was not revealed. However, I will look into it before I make such a representation again.
Perhaps they are 60 days old, but the refugees in question began the process of coming here over 18 months ago. So the numbers are completely relevant.

UN says 75% are men

UN says 75% are men
The number you're referring to is 72% actually. Click my link. Those are not the refugees coming here. They are not even from Syria.

UN says 75% are men
Yeah, I thought that was the case. The fact checker site cited by numb nuts is probably an ideologically driven hack site.

UN says 75% are men
Yeah, I thought that was the case. The fact checker site cited by numb nuts is probably an ideologically driven hack site.
Lol this is why it's so hard for me to be civil on this site.

Hey you fucking retards, the numbers you're hearing from your partisan talking heads are total bullshit. Read my link. The refugees coming here are not your dumb catchphrase of 72% "military aged males." You may believe that, but to deny reality is embarrassing.

UN says 75% are men
The number you're referring to is 72% actually. Click my link. Those are not the refugees coming here. They are not even from Syria.
We alrdy know vast majority of 'syrian refugees" arent syrian.......alrdy posted the UN link. They arent women and children they arent syrians they arent refugees.......3strikes youre out

Forum List

Back