Obama called a 'Traitor' In France

:lol:

Man up, kid. People are going to say things you don't like. Get over it.

um no kidding, and when they say stupid shit i will call them out on it. Calling you out would be a full time job.
I get it. You call someone a "common whore", and it's MY fault. :lol:

Typical leftist. Can't take responsibility.
of course I could use the same picture on you, seeing how you didnt like my comments, but then i am not a retard.
Objection. Facts not in evidence.

In case you missed it, california girl called him a "fucking idiot" so he retaliated by calling her a "common whore". Yet despite the fact that he responded in kind to what she was dishing out you wish to tell him to "man up" even as you refuse to comment on the initial name calling. Shouldn't you be talking to california girl and furthermore if name calling is wrong then why do you regularly engage in similar personal attacks??

Does that mean that you should "Man up, kid. People are going to say things you don't like. Get over it."

Basically he was correct, your clipart does apply quite well to you based on your own argument concerning name calling. LOL

um no kidding, and when they say stupid shit i will call them out on it. Calling you out would be a full time job.

of course I could use the same picture on you, seeing how you didnt like my comments, but then i am not a retard.

In case you missed it, california girl called him a "fucking idiot" so he retaliated by calling her a "common whore". Yet despite the fact that he responded in kind to what she was dishing out you wish to tell him to "man up" even as you refuse to comment on the initial name calling. Shouldn't you be talking to california girl and furthermore if name calling is wrong then why do you regularly engage in similar personal attacks??

Does that mean that you should "Man up, kid. People are going to say things you don't like. Get over it."

Basically he was correct, your clipart does apply quite well to you based on your own argument concerning name calling. LOL
How can someone calling himself "doctor" be so stupid? :confused:

"Fucking idiot" isn't a misogynist statement. "Common whore" is. That's what I called him out on.

Do keep up. PM me if you need more explanation.

BS? Oh, so you DIDN'T condemn the Chix, huh? Looks like that makes you a hypocrite, huh?

Uh huh. Ask Joe Lieberman about that sometime. :lol:

That's because they thread has been mainly derailed with stuff about GM and Obama's supposed treason. Oh, and some guy telling fairy tales about the left's big tent.

Thanks for exposing your dishonesty as you OMITTED part of my post where I state celary that I did not comdemn fonda.

So why did you edit my post LIAR??

You asked me if I condemned the dixie chicks in a desperate attempt to expose hypocrisy where there was NONE.
I did not condemn the dixie chicks and I did NOT condemn fonda.
That left you hanging out in the breeze with your bs attempt to trap me but that didn't stop you from LYING through your teeth as you ommitted the part of my post where I state I did not condmen fonda all so you could call me a hypocrite.

Here is the part of my post that you omitted

Furthermore, I did not condemn fonda. He has his right to his opinions and can express them anywhere he wishes to express them. So why ask me if I condmened the dixi chicks?? Are you trying to claim that I am being hypocritical as you imply that I condemned fonda when I did no such thing?

The truly sad thing is that I even predicted what you were trying to do before you did it and yet you still followed through with it. LOL

So was it worth being exposed as a LIAR all so you could call me a hypocrite based on your LIES??

What lies, you irrational idiot? Do you even know the meaning of the word? HINT: It does NOT mean "something a leftist disagrees with".

So you don't condemn Fonda. Yay you. I retract the charge of hypocrisy. Whoopty shit.

LOL what lies?? Retracting your LIE after the FACT when you FALSELY accused me of hypocrisy even as you omitted the part of my post where I stated I did NOT condemn fonda does not change the FACT that it was a LIE based on something that you made up and dishonestly tried to attribute to me.

At no time did I condemn fonda. So for you to FALSELY claim that I did even as you deleted my comments that show I did not all so you could justify your FALSE allegation that I was being hypocritical was a LIE.

I was not being hypocritcal, so for you to claim that I was is a LIE.

I never condemned fonda so for you to imply that I was with your false allegation of hypocrisy was a LIE.

It has nothing to do with "something a leftist disagrees with" and everyhting to do with you being dishonest. If you hadn't CHOSEN to omit the part of my post where I stated I did not condemn fonda then your dishonesty wouldn't have been so obvious and blatant. The intent behind omitting that part of my post so you could call me a hypocrite showed you to be dishonest.

YOU were caught being a LIAR, trying to attack me or spin even more only makes you look more dishonest.
Just admit it.

Do you have the integrity to be honest enough to admit it??

lol im noy blaming you,dumbass.
You're noy? :(

:lol: Y'know, there are all kind of programs for the functionally illiterate. Ooooh, sorry, too many syllables.

You can get help. Reading is good and fun! See Dick read. Read, Dick, read!

facts? read your posts in here. you seriously are a moron

At least I know how to spell "not", you little sissy bedwetter. :lol:

Attacking another poster over typos is the last ditch effort of a troll who knows he has already lost the debate.

Thanks for playing though.

So why didn't the Dems do anything when they were in control?

Nice sidestep but why don't you respond to the content and show how the right can honestly blame the left for the inaction of the right instead of you turning tail and running away from FACTS that counters rightwing attempts to blame the left durign a time when the republicans had the power but chose to do NOTHING??

No bill was sent to the floor so there was NO filibuster so how can you honestly blame the left for the inaction of the right??
No, I'm blaming the left for the inaction of the left. Why didn't they do anything?

It doesn't look like you have any outrage left over for that, though, in your headlong rush to blame it on the GOP.

More sidestepping. Imagine that. In case you missed it, the core of the right wing propaganda in the form of editted and spliced together clips comes from a time when republicans had control of both houses of congress and despite that countrol they did NOTHING even as their lemming followers rush to spread their propaganda and try to blame the minority left for the inaction of the majority right.

Now if you could please stay on topic and discusson the content that your side presented that would be greatly appreciated.

BTW thanks again exposing your dishonesty as you try once again to put words into my mouth. Why don't you comment on what I actually said for a change instead making false assumptions about what you believe I meant to say but actually didn't?
Fact is that I merely countered the argument from the right that the left was to blame for the inaction of the right. Personally I believe both parties are at fault to some degree but that will not stop me from countering that bs blame the minority propaganda everytime some dishonest hack of a troll on the right presents it.

Let's see we have had the usual cclips and even one from foxnews which flat out lies and claims that the democrats holding a 9 to 11 minority stopped the bill from leaving comittee when it was republicans who chose not to send the bill to the floor for a vote.

Last edited:
Thanks for exposing your dishonesty as you OMITTED part of my post where I state celary that I did not comdemn fonda.

So why did you edit my post LIAR??

You asked me if I condemned the dixie chicks in a desperate attempt to expose hypocrisy where there was NONE.
I did not condemn the dixie chicks and I did NOT condemn fonda.
That left you hanging out in the breeze with your bs attempt to trap me but that didn't stop you from LYING through your teeth as you ommitted the part of my post where I state I did not condmen fonda all so you could call me a hypocrite.

Here is the part of my post that you omitted

The truly sad thing is that I even predicted what you were trying to do before you did it and yet you still followed through with it. LOL

So was it worth being exposed as a LIAR all so you could call me a hypocrite based on your LIES??

What lies, you irrational idiot? Do you even know the meaning of the word? HINT: It does NOT mean "something a leftist disagrees with".

So you don't condemn Fonda. Yay you. I retract the charge of hypocrisy. Whoopty shit.

LOL what lies?? Retracting your LIE after the FACT when you FALSELY accused me of hypocrisy even as you omitted the part of my post where I stated I did NOT condemn fonda does not change the FACT that it was a LIE based on something that you made up and dishonestly tried to attribute to me.

At no time did I condemn fonda. So for you to FALSELY claim that I did even as you deleted my comments that show I did not all so you could justify your FALSE allegation that I was being hypocritical was a LIE.

I never condemned fonda so for you to imply that I was with your false allegation of hypocrisy was a LIE.

It has nothing to do with "something a leftist disagrees with" and everyhting to do with you being dishonest. If you hadn't CHOSEN to omit the part of my post where I stated I did not condemn fonda then your dishonesty wouldn't have been so obvious and blatant. The intent behind omitting that part of my post so you could call me a hypocrite showed you to be dishonest.

YOU were caught being a LIAR, trying to attack me or spin even more only makes you look more dishonest.
Just admit it.

You're not paying attention, dumbass. I said a lie is not "something a leftist disagrees with".

So, no, I didn't lie, so I have no reason to admit it. I did retract the charge. Your butthurt refuses to let you man up and acknowledge it.

So you can fuck off at any time convenient for you. Dumbass.

Nice sidestep but why don't you respond to the content and show how the right can honestly blame the left for the inaction of the right instead of you turning tail and running away from FACTS that counters rightwing attempts to blame the left durign a time when the republicans had the power but chose to do NOTHING??

No bill was sent to the floor so there was NO filibuster so how can you honestly blame the left for the inaction of the right??
No, I'm blaming the left for the inaction of the left. Why didn't they do anything?

It doesn't look like you have any outrage left over for that, though, in your headlong rush to blame it on the GOP.

More sidestepping. Imagine that. In case you missed it, the core of the right wing propaganda in the form of editted and spliced together clips comes from a time when republicans had control of both houses of congress and despite that countrol they did NOTHING even as their lemming followers rush to spread their propaganda and try to blame the minority left for the inaction of the majority right.

Now if you could please stay on topic and discusson the content that your side presented that would be greatly appreciated.

BTW thanks again exposing your dishonesty as you try once again to put words into my mouth. Why don't you comment on what I actually said for a change instead making false assumptions about what you believe I meant to say but actually didn't?
Fact is that I merely countered the argument from the right that the left was to blame for the inaction of the right. Personally I believe both parties are at fault to some degree but that will not stop me from countering that bs blame the minority propaganda everytime some dishonest hack of a troll on the right presents it.

Let's see we have had the usual cclips and even one from foxnews which flat out lies and claims that the democrats holding a 9 to 11 minority stopped the bill from leaving comittee when it was republicans who chose not to send the bill to the floor for a vote.
Hey, Doc Stupid, I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued, your petulant little temper tantrum notwithstanding. :lol:

You'll get shin splints from stamping your feet so much. Have you considered orthotic inserts?

Oh! Speaking of sidestepping...are you ever going to explain why the left didn't do anything about the coming crisis when they had the majority? Tell you what, let's just save time and assume your answer is "No!" sprinkled with an amusing mixture of childishness and unmerited arrogance.

How can someone calling himself "doctor" be so stupid? :confused:

"Fucking idiot" isn't a misogynist statement. "Common whore" is. That's what I called him out on.

Do keep up. PM me if you need more explanation.

How is calling a single person a "fucking whore" a masogynist statement?? How does that prove a hatred of women?? Just because he may not like this ONE woman, who may or may not be a woman, it does not show hatred or dislike of all women. So that is hardly a factually based allegation on your part and ends up being just another episode of name calling.

Furthermore, she called him a name and he responded in kind, then in response to him calling her a name, you call him a name and then tell him to "Man up, kid. People are going to say things you don't like. Get over it."

You didn't like what he had to say in response to a personal attack so you personally attack him and then tell him to "man up" because "people are going to say things you don't like." LOL

Are you really so blind that you do not see the hypocrisy in your spin??

BTW I followed the argument even with all of your spin so no help necessary but thanks for offering.

Just admit it.

You're not paying attention, dumbass. I said a lie is not "something a leftist disagrees with".

So, no, I didn't lie, so I have no reason to admit it. I did retract the charge. Your butthurt refuses to let you man up and acknowledge it.

So you can fuck off at any time convenient for you. Dumbass.

Do you actually believe repeating the same countered argument makes it anymore valid??

FACT is that you lied when you purposefully omitted my statement where I said I did not condemn fonda so you could FALSELY call me a hypocrite for not condemning the "chix" and based on your FALSE implication that I condemned fonda when I clearly said I did NOT condemn fonda.

The fact that you purposefully omitted my statement so you could attempt to justify your FALSE allegation of hypocrisy shows the INTENT to deceive which is the definition of LYING.

Calling me names and restating your previously countered spin will not change the FACT that you were busted for LYING.

Attacking another poster over typos is the last ditch effort of a troll who knows he has already lost the debate.

Not really, but I'm sure feeling that way helps you feel all tough when there are scary conservatives in the room.

WOW! You actually believe that you are scary?? That is quite and overdeveloped sense of importance you have there. LOL

However, it doesn't change the fact that attacking someone over typos is lame ass move and a sign of desperation.

How is calling a single person a "fucking whore" a masogynist statement?? How does that prove a hatred of women?? Just because he may not like this ONE woman, who may or may not be a woman, it does not show hatred or dislike of all women. So that is hardly a factually based allegation on your part and ends up being just another episode of name calling.

Furthermore, she called him a name and he responded in kind, then in response to him calling her a name, you call him a name and then tell him to "Man up, kid. People are going to say things you don't like. Get over it."

You didn't like what he had to say in response to a personal attack so you personally attack him and then tell him to "man up" because "people are going to say things you don't like." LOL

BTW I followed the argument even with all of your spin so no help necessary but thanks for offering.
You're just typing shit at random, aren't you? :lol:

I'll try this one more time, then I'm going to give you up as a lost and deliberately stupid cause.

Calling a single woman a "common whore" isn't misogynist. The mindset that thinks it's an acceptable response IS.

Get it now, or do you want to keep deliberately not getting it?

Not really, but I'm sure feeling that way helps you feel all tough when there are scary conservatives in the room.

WOW! You actually believe that you are scary?? That is quite and overdeveloped sense of importance you have there. LOL

However, it doesn't change the fact that attacking someone over typos is lame ass move and a sign of desperation.

You think I care what you think? That is quite an overdeveloped sense of importance you have there. LOL

Hey, Doc Stupid, I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued, your petulant little temper tantrum notwithstanding. :lol:

You'll get shin splints from stamping your feet so much. Have you considered orthotic inserts?

Oh! Speaking of sidestepping...are you ever going to explain why the left didn't do anything about the coming crisis when they had the majority? Tell you what, let's just save time and assume your answer is "No!" sprinkled with an amusing mixture of childishness and unmerited arrogance.

So why inject yourself into a debate when you refuse to address the topic and focus of that debate??

Are you really that desperate to change the subject and avoid the facts that counter that specific rightwing propaganda??

BTW based on your own standard "I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued" so why is it that you want me to discuss an argument that I never made even as you avoid one by claiming that you have no obligation to discuss an argument that you never made?? Thanks for the hypocrisy, AGAIN. LOL

P.S. No comments on you dishonestly attempting to put words into my mouth AGAIN?? Imagine that.

Oh and if you took the time to read the content of my post instead of spamming your partisan hatred based rhetoric as if it has anything to do with what i actually said when it doesn't then you would have known that I already stated that the left is at least partly to blame for the mess.

Next time try reading what is written instead of running off halfcocked with your baseless predisposed assumptions as you dishonestly attempt to apply them to me.

You think I care what you think? That is quite an overdeveloped sense of importance you have there. LOL

Obviously you do or else why would you spend so much time and effort trying to tear me down by lying and trying to put words into my mouth so you can attack me for things I never said??

OMG I made a typo. LOL Do you actually think that counters anything that I have said? LOL

So why inject yourself into a debate when you refuse to address the topic and focus of that debate??

Are you really that desperate to change the subject and avoid the facts that counter that specific rightwing propaganda??

BTW based on your own standard "I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued" so why is it that you want me to discuss an argument that I never made even as you avoid one by claiming that you have no obligation to discuss an argument that you never made?? Thanks for the hypocrisy, AGAIN. LOL

P.S. No comments on you dishonestly attempting to put words into my mouth AGAIN?? Imagine that.

Oh and if you took the time to read the content of my post instead of spamming your partisan hatred based rhetoric as if it has anything to do with what i actually said when it doesn't then you would have known that I already stated that the left is at least partly to blame for the mess.

Next time try reading what is written instead of running off halfcocked with your baseless predisposed assumptions as you dishonestly attempt to apply them to me.
Why inject myself into a debate?

Say, here's an idea! I'll say whatever the hell I want, and you read it. Or don't. I don't give a damn. But you need to get over the silly idea that you get to give orders around here, Skippy.

If you expect anyone to fawn all over you and hang on your every word, you're destined to go through life disappointed.

But then, that pretty much sums up leftists: Angry, disappointed, arrogant, and entitled.

Obviously you do or else why would you spend so much time and effort trying to tear me down by lying and trying to put words into my mouth so you can attack me for things I never said??
The butthurt is strong with this one. :lol:

I've retracted the charge. You refuse to let it go. That makes you look like a little bitch, doesn't it?

Poor Doc Stupid. Maybe there's a Little Bitch Support Group in your area. :(

OMG I made a typo. LOL Do you actually think that counters anything that I have said? LOL
Of course not. Your idiocy does a find job of countering itself. :lol:

You're just typing shit at random, aren't you? :lol:

I'll try this one more time, then I'm going to give you up as a lost and deliberately stupid cause.

Calling a single woman a "common whore" isn't misogynist. The mindset that thinks it's an acceptable response IS.

Get it now, or do you want to keep deliberately not getting it?

Nope my point was quite clear and is completely valid.

You however, believe repeating a claim makes it true based on how you believe that merely repeating your belief that it is a misogynist statement to call ONE woman a "common whore" makes it so. Sorry to burst your bubble but repetition does not make it anymore valid than it was the first time you spewed it out.

FACT is that you know nothing about the other poster's mindset therefore any claims about his mindest are merely assumptions on your part in a desperate attempt to validate your baseless personal attack.

BTW You failed to answer or address the questions that I asked so I have to ask, are you going address what I actually posted anytime soon or are you merely going to keep running away from content that you can't counter??

Last edited:
Nope my point was quite clear and is compltely valid.

You however, believe repeating a claim makes it true based on how you believe that merely repeating your belief that it is a misogynist statement to call ONE woman a "common whore" make it so. Sorry to burst your bubble but repetition does not make it anymore valid than it was the first time you spewed it out.
Thanks for proving you're not even reading my posts, moron. That's not what I said. Remind me again -- why are you stamping your feet demanding to be taken seriously?

Oh, and you sure are getting passionate about defending a misogynist. But then, there are no enemies on the left, are there?
FACT is that you know nothing about the other poster's mindset therefore any claims about his mindest are merely assumptions on your part in a desperate attempt to validate your baseless personal attack.

BTW You failed to answer or address the questions that I asked so I have to ask, are you going address what I actually posted anytime soon or are you merely going to keep running away from content that you can't counter??

That you lack the wit to understand my incredibly simple point is not my problem, although it does explain why you're mindlessly lashing out.

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You, for some reason, think you're smart and deserve to have your ass kissed.

How sad for you that it's not in the cards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back