Obama called a 'Traitor' In France

LOL what lies?? Retracting your LIE after the FACT when you FALSELY accused me of hypocrisy even as you omitted the part of my post where I stated I did NOT condemn fonda does not change the FACT that it was a LIE based on something that you made up and dishonestly tried to attribute to me.

At no time did I condemn fonda. So for you to FALSELY claim that I did even as you deleted my comments that show I did not all so you could justify your FALSE allegation that I was being hypocritical was a LIE.

I was not being hypocritcal, so for you to claim that I was is a LIE.

I never condemned fonda so for you to imply that I was with your false allegation of hypocrisy was a LIE.

It has nothing to do with "something a leftist disagrees with" and everyhting to do with you being dishonest. If you hadn't CHOSEN to omit the part of my post where I stated I did not condemn fonda then your dishonesty wouldn't have been so obvious and blatant. The intent behind omitting that part of my post so you could call me a hypocrite showed you to be dishonest.

YOU were caught being a LIAR, trying to attack me or spin even more only makes you look more dishonest.
Just admit it.

Do you have the integrity to be honest enough to admit it??

You're not paying attention, dumbass. I said a lie is not "something a leftist disagrees with".

So, no, I didn't lie, so I have no reason to admit it. I did retract the charge. Your butthurt refuses to let you man up and acknowledge it.

So you can fuck off at any time convenient for you. Dumbass.

Do you actually believe repeating the same countered argument makes it anymore valid??

FACT is that you lied when you purposefully omitted my statement where I said I did not condemn fonda so you could FALSELY call me a hypocrite for not condemning the "chix" and based on your FALSE implication that I condemned fonda when I clearly said I did NOT condemn fonda.

The fact that you purposefully omitted my statement so you could attempt to justify your FALSE allegation of hypocrisy shows the INTENT to deceive which is the definition of LYING.

Calling me names and restating your previously countered spin will not change the FACT that you were busted for LYING.
Dude, just shut the fuck up, you clown.

Seriously, your childish shit is getting old..........Get a new act, ya fuckin' insecure lil' idiot.

Hey, Doc Stupid, I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued, your petulant little temper tantrum notwithstanding. :lol:

You'll get shin splints from stamping your feet so much. Have you considered orthotic inserts?

Oh! Speaking of sidestepping...are you ever going to explain why the left didn't do anything about the coming crisis when they had the majority? Tell you what, let's just save time and assume your answer is "No!" sprinkled with an amusing mixture of childishness and unmerited arrogance.

So why inject yourself into a debate when you refuse to address the topic and focus of that debate??

Are you really that desperate to change the subject and avoid the facts that counter that specific rightwing propaganda??

BTW based on your own standard "I have no obligation to defend points I haven't argued" so why is it that you want me to discuss an argument that I never made even as you avoid one by claiming that you have no obligation to discuss an argument that you never made?? Thanks for the hypocrisy, AGAIN. LOL

P.S. No comments on you dishonestly attempting to put words into my mouth AGAIN?? Imagine that.

Oh and if you took the time to read the content of my post instead of spamming your partisan hatred based rhetoric as if it has anything to do with what i actually said when it doesn't then you would have known that I already stated that the left is at least partly to blame for the mess.

Next time try reading what is written instead of running off halfcocked with your baseless predisposed assumptions as you dishonestly attempt to apply them to me.
Why inject myself into a debate?

Hey, I asked you that question along with some other details so can you please answer the question that was asked??

Say, here's an idea! I'll say whatever the hell I want, and you read it. Or don't. I don't give a damn. But you need to get over the silly idea that you get to give orders around here, Skippy.

Funny how you say this even as you want me to address your comments about why the dems didn't do anything. You just love contradicting yourself don't you?? LOL

If you expect anyone to fawn all over you and hang on your every word, you're destined to go through life disappointed.

But then, that pretty much sums up leftists: Angry, disappointed, arrogant, and entitled.

Again you try to insert some line of BS as if it is my personal opinions. Thanks again for the dishonesty which pretty much sums up you.

You have been exposed as a liar, based on your false allegations about me based on the lie that I condmened fonda.

You have also been exposed as a hypocrite, based on how you call others names but tell them to "man up" when they call others names as well as your new line of spin where you want me to defend points I haven't argued even as you refuse to defend points of my debate with CG by claiming that you haven't argued them.

Nothing that you say about me will change those FACTS.

You think I care what you think? That is quite an overdeveloped sense of importance you have there. LOL

:lol:

Obviously you do or else why would you spend so much time and effort trying to tear me down by lying and trying to put words into my mouth so you can attack me for things I never said??
The butthurt is strong with this one. :lol:

I've retracted the charge. You refuse to let it go. That makes you look like a little bitch, doesn't it?

Poor Doc Stupid. Maybe there's a Little Bitch Support Group in your area. :(

OMG I made a typo. LOL Do you actually think that counters anything that I have said? LOL
Of course not. Your idiocy does a find job of countering itself. :lol:

LOL Thanks for the baseless personal attacks but how does any of that deal with your continued and proven dishonesty and hypocrisy??

BTW how does "retracting the charge" that was false and based on a LIE even as you are still claiming that you were honest, when your omission of my comments showed the INTENT to decieve, clear you of your dishonesty when you refuse to admit it?

It doesn't.

You know, I could comment on your typo and denegrate you for it like you do others but then that would make me as lame and as desperate as you.

LOL

Nope my point was quite clear and is compltely valid.

You however, believe repeating a claim makes it true based on how you believe that merely repeating your belief that it is a misogynist statement to call ONE woman a "common whore" make it so. Sorry to burst your bubble but repetition does not make it anymore valid than it was the first time you spewed it out.
Thanks for proving you're not even reading my posts, moron.

How did anything I say prove anything that you said?? Some substance would be nice. Saying it doesn't make it so and no matter how many time you repeat your spin it will still be nothing but a baseless assumption on your part.

That's not what I said. Remind me again -- why are you stamping your feet demanding to be taken seriously?

Repeating it will not make it true. Why is it that you have such a hard time understanding that FACT? Your claims about his mindset are nothing but baseless assumption on your part but you can continue to run with that if you like looking like a fool. LOL

Oh, and you sure are getting passionate about defending a misogynist. But then, there are no enemies on the left, are there?

So now you try to link me to an undesireable term, which you unjustifiably applied to another poster, in a desperate attempt to denegrate me. LOL WOW! You really are desperate, aren't you?

FACT is that you know nothing about the other poster's mindset therefore any claims about his mindest are merely assumptions on your part in a desperate attempt to validate your baseless personal attack.

BTW You failed to answer or address the questions that I asked so I have to ask, are you going address what I actually posted anytime soon or are you merely going to keep running away from content that you can't counter??

That you lack the wit to understand my incredibly simple point is not my problem, although it does explain why you're mindlessly lashing out.

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You, for some reason, think you're smart and deserve to have your ass kissed.

How sad for you that it's not in the cards.

Attacking me personally will not change the fact that you failed to answer a few simple questions about your argument and now you seem to believe that attacking me personally will make your point valid, which it won't. LOL

BTW "mindlessly lashing out" is exactly what you are doing. I continue to bring up the points of the discussion, which you continue to avoid as you continue to attack me personally by "mindlessly lashing out."

This is a fucking moronic thread.

Sorry USArmyRetired, but this is really just stupid.

Peter Fonda? Really?

I'm in total agreement with you on this.
Well of course it is........One typical loony liberal idiot, Fonda, calling out an abject loony liberal moron, Obama.

Nothing to see here.

Oh look it's my stalker. Followed me into another thread again all so you can troll me in this one too. LOL

So are you agreeing that it's a stupid and moronic thread?? I have to ask because that was the topic of vastlwc's post and that is what i was agreeing with. LOL

You're not paying attention, dumbass. I said a lie is not "something a leftist disagrees with".

So, no, I didn't lie, so I have no reason to admit it. I did retract the charge. Your butthurt refuses to let you man up and acknowledge it.

So you can fuck off at any time convenient for you. Dumbass.

Do you actually believe repeating the same countered argument makes it anymore valid??

FACT is that you lied when you purposefully omitted my statement where I said I did not condemn fonda so you could FALSELY call me a hypocrite for not condemning the "chix" and based on your FALSE implication that I condemned fonda when I clearly said I did NOT condemn fonda.

The fact that you purposefully omitted my statement so you could attempt to justify your FALSE allegation of hypocrisy shows the INTENT to deceive which is the definition of LYING.

Calling me names and restating your previously countered spin will not change the FACT that you were busted for LYING.
Dude, just shut the fuck up, you clown.

Seriously, your childish shit is getting old..........Get a new act, ya fuckin' insecure lil' idiot.

Says the troll, whose only act is to follow me into thread after thread and attacking me personally over and over again while offering nothing to the debate.

LOL

Keep it up stalker.

Last edited:
Shut up, BITCH!

Better watch it, daveman will come at you with his "you need to get over the silly idea that you get to give orders around here, Skippy." bs where he tried once again to dishonestly put words into my mouth so he could try to attack me for something I never said. LOL

Thanks for trolling stalker. LOL

daveman said:

Hey, I asked you that question along with some other details so can you please answer the question that was asked??

Say, here's an idea! I'll say whatever the hell I want, and you read it. Or don't. I don't give a damn. But you need to get over the silly idea that you get to give orders around here, Skippy.

Funny how you say this even as you want me to address your comments about why the dems didn't do anything. You just love contradicting yourself don't you?? LOL

If you expect anyone to fawn all over you and hang on your every word, you're destined to go through life disappointed.

But then, that pretty much sums up leftists: Angry, disappointed, arrogant, and entitled.

Again you try to insert some line of BS as if it is my personal opinions. Thanks again for the dishonesty which pretty much sums up you.

You have been exposed as a liar, based on your false allegations about me based on the lie that I condmened fonda.

You have also been exposed as a hypocrite, based on how you call others names but tell them to "man up" when they call others names as well as your new line of spin where you want me to defend points I haven't argued even as you refuse to defend points of my debate with CG by claiming that you haven't argued them.

No, nothing I can say about you will change your mind. Your version of FACTS bears little resemblance to reality.

But you just keep throwing your little tantrums, mmmkay? You're amusing more people than you can imagine. :lol:

Obviously you do or else why would you spend so much time and effort trying to tear me down by lying and trying to put words into my mouth so you can attack me for things I never said??

I've retracted the charge. You refuse to let it go. That makes you look like a little bitch, doesn't it?

OMG I made a typo. LOL Do you actually think that counters anything that I have said? LOL

LOL Thanks for the baseless personal attacks but how does any of that deal with your continued and proven dishonesty and hypocrisy??

BTW how does "retracting the charge" that was false and based on a LIE even as you are still claiming that you were honest, when your omission of my comments showed the INTENT to decieve, clear you of your dishonesty when you refuse to admit it?

It doesn't.

You know, I could comment on your typo and denegrate you for it like you do others but then that would make me as lame and as desperate as you.

LOL

You're an annoying little thing. Are you by any chance a chihuahua? :confused:

Nope my point was quite clear and is compltely valid.

You however, believe repeating a claim makes it true based on how you believe that merely repeating your belief that it is a misogynist statement to call ONE woman a "common whore" make it so. Sorry to burst your bubble but repetition does not make it anymore valid than it was the first time you spewed it out.

How did anything I say prove anything that you said?? Some substance would be nice. Saying it doesn't make it so and no matter how many time you repeat your spin it will still be nothing but a baseless assumption on your part.

Repeating it will not make it true. Why is it that you have such a hard time understanding that FACT? Your claims about his mindset are nothing but baseless assumption on your part but you can continue to run with that if you like looking like a fool. LOL

So now you try to link me to an undesireable term, which you unjustifiably applied to another poster, in a desperate attempt to denegrate me. LOL WOW! You really are desperate, aren't you?

FACT is that you know nothing about the other poster's mindset therefore any claims about his mindest are merely assumptions on your part in a desperate attempt to validate your baseless personal attack.

BTW You failed to answer or address the questions that I asked so I have to ask, are you going address what I actually posted anytime soon or are you merely going to keep running away from content that you can't counter??

That you lack the wit to understand my incredibly simple point is not my problem, although it does explain why you're mindlessly lashing out.

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You, for some reason, think you're smart and deserve to have your ass kissed.

Attacking me personally will not change the fact that you failed to answer a few simple questions about your argument and now you seem to believe that attacking me personally will make your point valid, which it won't. LOL

BTW "mindlessly lashing out" is exactly what you are doing. I continue to bring up the points of the discussion, which you continue to avoid as you continue to attack me personally by "mindlessly lashing out."

Yap! Yap! Yappity yap!

daveman said:

No, nothing I can say about you will change your mind. Your version of FACTS bears little resemblance to reality.

Really?? what did I get wrong?? This is the second time that you have tried to attack my comments without actually addressing them so please give some details to back up your claim.

Saying it does not make it so and yet you continue to believe that it does.

But you just keep throwing your little tantrums, mmmkay? You're amusing more people than you can imagine. :lol:

LOL you have done nothing but attack me personally for several posts and yet you now are trying to claim that I am the one throwing tantrums?? LOL

The only one of us that has lost their grip on reality is YOU. Your posts and the fact that you make shite up and try to attribute your fiction to others show that to be the case.

Tell me again how I condemned fonda for his comments??

Or how about how you call others names because you didn't like what they said and then tell them to "man up" because they called other names?

Or how about how you want me to defend points I haven't argued even as you refuse to do the same??

LOL Keep spinning, this is hilarious.

Last edited:

It doesn't.

LOL

So you can't answer my simple questions about your own argument and can only attack me personally??

Got it. Thanks for conceding the point that you are a hack and a liar who lacks the integrity to admit when he is busted for lying.

BTW you still haven't fixed your typo. Since those are so important to you and according to you say something about the poster perhaps you should pay more attention to them yourself??
LOL

It doesn't.

LOL

So you can't answer my simple questions about your own argument and can only attack me personally??

Got it. Thanks for conceding the point that you are a hack and a liar who lacks the integrity to admit when he is busted for lying.

BTW you still haven't fixed your typo. Since those are so important to you and according to you say something about the poster perhaps you should pay more attention to them yourself??
LOL
Dude, shut up.......Nobody cares......Your act is old........Go find a kumbaya board.......Even your fellow lefty's up here know you're a fuckin' weirdo.

Yap! Yap! Yappity yap!

Thanks for once again showing that you have nothing to offer after being exposed as dishonest hypocritical hack.

:)

LOL
Dude, shut up.......Nobody cares......Your act is old........Go find a kumbaya board.......Even your fellow lefty's up here know you're a fuckin' weirdo.

Thanks for trolling stalker.

LOL

It doesn't.

LOL

LOL
Yap! Yap!! If you bite my ankle, I'm going to whack you on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. :lol:

LOL
Yap! Yap!! If you bite my ankle, I'm going to whack you on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. :lol:
That's all he is......A very small, Napoleonic lil' ankle biter who is not up here to debate. He's up here to try and compensate for a very small penis and lifelong virginity.

It is what it is...............:dunno:

Yap! Yap! Yappity yap!

Thanks for once again showing that you have nothing to offer after being exposed as dishonest hypocritical hack.

:)

Congratulations!

24kw77l.jpg

Forum List

Back