Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SniperFire, Jun 15, 2012.

1. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,595
    Yep Harry Reid wont bring anything to the floor for a vote.....

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,330
    Oh.....is Harry Reid playing politics with you?

Sucks don't it?

3. zonly1

zonly1 Probie still throwin'em

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +151
    hey puzzy, you can qoute me when you feel like responding instead of ...

no one invited the illegals you moron. they came here on there own FREE WILL...as in freedom but you liberals keep lying to them....why? ...to control and invade to usurp the constitution and to give politicians power instead of giving them a guideline to function as a statesmen.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,340
    They wouldn't come here if they didn't know that there were employers who hire illegals because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

And this was the flaw of Simpson-Mazzoli in general. It put the onus of enforcing workplace compliance on the employers, which was kind of like putting the Foxes in charge of watching the Henhouse.

This is the real trick of the illegal thing. What you should be uspet is not the illegal taking the job cleaning toilets or picking lettuce that you don't want. What you should be upset about is that they are taking the job you do want and moving it to China, or moving it to a "right to work" state or finding some other way to screw you on wages so they can buy another $77,000 polo pony.

5. zonly1

zonly1 Probie still throwin'em

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +151
    again moron no one force them to move in a northern direction to cross our borders and break our laws with regards to immigration. what's mexico immigration policy douche bag?

6. ScienceRocks

ScienceRocks Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,854
    How close is Obama to a dictator?

7. salem.hills

salem.hills Right Winger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +67
    Its none of your business how much people spend of their own money. But Obama taking record spending vacation is OK 'n the worst economy since the GD. This is why liberals are so dangerous they have no platform when it comes to truthfulness. They lie and lie and smear smhl how naive is a person not bothered by wasteful spending but private is to be attacked. How naive! :eusa_whistle:

8. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,340
    Are you willfully blind?

You know what, I don't give a fuck why they move up here or even if they did. They aren't competing with me for the kind of work I do. so I don't worry about it that much. If you had fair wage laws and strict workplace enforcement, it wouldn't be an issue.

The people who break the laws are the people who hire them. But I never see you complain about them... why is that?

9. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,340
    BUt is it "their money", or was the distribution of the money unfair to start with?

That's the point. Mitt Romney goes into a place like AmPad, fires the older workers, rehires the younger ones at lower wages, loots the pension fund, cancels their health benefits, leaves the company 400 Million in debt while paying himself millions in "management fees".

Oh, then he'll buy the Missus a $77K Polo Pony. "It's for her MS!" Uh, huh. That's a new one.

10. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,635
    :eusa_hand: I beg your pardon sir, it is ones business if me as a person helped the owner or boss person and/or persons to make their money in life, and especially if I am depending on my hard work in which I did for that person or persons, to then at least give me a living wage out of it all, and then when it doesn't, it becomes my business fast (even if I don't really want it to be), and you will always find that the people are sometimes people that you don't like dealing with anymore in life, because they are corrupt and greedy. Well of course you can just get up and leave and do something else right ?

WRONG! In many cases, because the rich have unionized together off record through a trend or fashion in which they have created amongst themselves, where as they then expect the workers to be un-represented, beat down mentally, confused except for how to do their job in life, is exactly the way they want it (the bad ones do), at least until they can use the workers know more, then you as an employee are gone quick fast and in a hurry in it all, and then they figure out how to replace you forever or in a hurry, and next comes the opportune person that was set up for that senario to finally arrive in many cases, and this as it grew bigger and bigger and bigger in America, was these illegals or foreiegners who have no grasp as to what the American dream & chasing it was all about, because the rich man was just using them and us all the time in the deal. :eusa_silenced: