Obama buys a burger for a spy

It is unbelievable to me that Obama didn't know of the FBI investigation of the Russian spies
recently arrested yet he happily ate a burger with the communist scumbag that probably knew of this spy ring and said zip.
Jimmy Carter? I wish we had Jimbo back in place of this weak ass buffoon.
You're a fucking idiot.
Your avatar clarifies that statement.
Next week Pooty Poot will find some CIA " scumbags" to arrest and make a point.

Murka can do anything anywhere but NOOOOOOOOOOOO nobody else.
Oh. There is one gang. The ones that own your dumb asses.
IsNtReal.

It is unbelievable to me that Obama didn't know of the FBI investigation of the Russian spies
recently arrested yet he happily ate a burger with the communist scumbag that probably knew of this spy ring and said zip.

Keep your friends close....and your enemies closer

Cue Godfather music.......:eusa_whistle:

But did he have regular yellow mustard on the burger or was it dijon?

These things are important you know.

It better have been good ole American yellow mustard and not that pussy French stuff!! :eusa_whistle:

Its all becoming clear now.
1) Obama is obviously communist.
2) These spies were Russian.
3) We never caught any Russian spies when Bush was in office.
4) That's probably because they only started spying when our Communist president let them in the country.
5) Obama is obviously in on this.

This is so obvious to anyone with a brain.

Amateur Hour at the White House. This stuff is pretty embarrassing but also predictable. An inexperienced "Community Organizer" and Part-Time Senator does not a President make.

I think Rush hit the nail on the head. The Russians are in disbelief over what is happening over here so they've sent spies to check us out. The Hussein and Pelosi Dims are effectively destroying the US economy, something they've been trying since the end of WWII. They just can't believe we willingly elected a Marxist into office.

Amateur Hour at the White House. This stuff is pretty embarrassing but also predictable. An inexperienced "Community Organizer" and Part-Time Senator does not a President make.

It's all a part of the New World Order. Has to be.

Forum List

Back