Obama broke the law, will he be held accountable or given yet another free pass?

Stop watching FOXNEWS. They are leaving out the facts.

When did Chris Matthews start working for Fox? Its not just Fox that is calling obama on his lies and illegal behavior.

your messiah really stepped in it this time.

The liberals are desperate. They are kicking and squirming, trying to find ANYTHING to distract from Obama's transgressions. Their lies about him ("He didn't break any laws!!!") continue as before.

You have not showed that he has broken any law. He exempted himself from that 30 day notification under his Constitutional powers as Commander in Chief.

He did not break the law.

When did Chris Matthews start working for Fox? Its not just Fox that is calling obama on his lies and illegal behavior.

What are you babbling about?

Are you claiming that Chris Matthews is infallible? You didn't provide a link to your bullshit.

Look it up yourself, idiot. Its not my job to educate you. Matthews was all over this terrible deal yesterday----------you remember Matthews----tingle up his leg over obama. Now even he is seeing the truth about the imposter and fraud that you fools elected

Are you claiming that Chris Matthews is infallible? You didn't provide a link to your bullshit.

Look it up yourself, idiot. Its not my job to educate you. Matthews was all over this terrible deal yesterday----------you remember Matthews----tingle up his leg over obama. Now even he is seeing the truth about the imposter and fraud that you fools elected
You're a liar. I watch Hardball almost ever day, and saw it yesterday.

He did not break the law.

I provided a link. It's NBC not Fox. And Feinstein is not a goper

The liberals are desperate. They are kicking and squirming, trying to find ANYTHING to distract from Obama's transgressions. Their lies about him ("He didn't break any laws!!!") continue as before.

You have not showed that he has broken any law. He exempted himself from that 30 day notification under his Constitutional powers as Commander in Chief.

Yes, we know. The great all-seeing all-knowing savior of the world and the USA, the wonderful kenyan messiah, is above the law. He is the exaulted one who dictates to the masses. All hail obama !!!!!!!!!!!

You dumb fuck :badgrin:

MSNBC's Chris Matthews Deeply Skeptical Of Taliban Swap | The Daily Caller

"Matthews, guest have heated exchange over danger …" on YouTube
Matthews, guest have heated exchange over danger …: [ame=http://youtu.be/Pzrzg4lA3u0]Matthews, guest have heated exchange over danger of freed Taliban - YouTube[/ame]

Please don't disabuse this poor person. He might cry when he finds out the truth.

The media from left to right is leaving out Obama's wartime powers in making such a decision.

Until that is factored, everyone is talking nonsense.

Please don't disabuse this poor person. He might cry when he finds out the truth.

So now Chris Matthews is the Right's truth-teller?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He gave his opinion, just like every other pundit.

Legal, illegal, doesn't matter to this administration and its sycophants. Obama clearly will do whatever he wants to do, whenever he wants to do it, until someone stands up with enough cajones to stop him. The law simply doesn't matter to him. It is merely an afterthought, to be done away with after he's already done what he wanted. His sycophants truly give teeth to his nickname, The Fragile One, who must be protected from all criticism at all costs.

even tho I do not like it...Obama is using the legal opinion from the Bush Admin about War Powers. Some mumbo jumbo about the POTUS cant be restrained by congress during war and protecting Americans or something like that.

Has anyone else heard that?

I heard a Jay Carney presser some time ago when he said that Obama would NOT violate the law by swapping prisoners without first consulting congress.

You are the first ive heard to blame Bush. I'm not surprised

According to recent changes to the ndaa he doesn't have too

The media from left to right is leaving out Obama's wartime powers in making such a decision.

This is what I told the OP and he whined about blaming Bush.

Its like the only good answer for them is the one they already have in their heads and additional facts mean shit to them

NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

Top Lawmakers Say White House Broke Law in Bergdahl Deal

By Kelly O'Donnell

Two top lawmakers on the Senate Intelligence Committee said Tuesday that the Obama administration broke the law by not informing Congress before the prisoner exchange that resulted in Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s release.

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Republican Sen. Saxby Chambliss said the administration violated the law by failing to address serious concerns they had about the deal to swap Bergdahl for five Taliban detainees. Chambliss said he had not had a conversation with the White House about a possible exchange for at least 18 months.

"It comes to us with some surprise and dismay that the transfers went ahead with no consultation, totally not following law," Feinstein told reporters following a closed door meeting. "And in an issue with this kind of concern to a committee that bears the oversight responsibility, I think you can see that we're very dismayed about it ."

Its like the only good answer for them is the one they already have in their heads and additional facts mean shit to them

So Diane Feinstein, most of congress & a lot of the media are all wrong but Fake Jake & ClosedCaption are right?

Get over yourselves

So Diane Feinstein, most of congress & a lot of the media are all wrong but Fake Jake & ClosedCaption are right?

Get over yourselves
Yup...because this is creating ratings...

Get over yourselves

You keep ignoring the Wartime Powers. You should.

Get over yourselves

You keep ignoring the Wartime Powers. You should.
Doesn't make it right, but it is funny they are now crying over something the left pointed out when bush used it...

Big told you so.

Forum List

Back