Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

I'm just curious...does he have a cultural czar that is telling him he has to bow to every other country's leader or something? Or is this just a bad case of the "WHEN IN ROME SYNDROME"? Did he get a salute in return? I doubt it.

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

I wish President Obama had a large funny bone in his body and 'bowed' to the emperor BUT,
Facing the other direction and with his pants down. The All American MOON greeting.

OH!!......he can't, it wouldn't be "Politically Correct". Actually I could think of others that would more deserve that greeting, let's see, who would those people be?

No he only does that to us Americans.

Yeah, don't remind me, Dissing America the way he does is a disgrace.
He kisses their rings, bows before others and "Moons" our own citizens. There is something horribly wrong with this picture.

Then there was the unforgettable performance of Bush and the Beheaders:

bush_sword_dancing.jpg

lolol

Who's head did they cut off again? I forget. Poor George...looks like they gave him a plastic sword from the gift shop. And he apparently didn't get the picnic blanket headscarf memo either. Man...it just WASN'T his day i guess.

Last edited:
I'm just curious...does he have a cultural czar that is telling him he has to bow to every other country's leader or something? Or is this just a bad case of the "WHEN IN ROME SYNDROME"? Did he get a salute in return? I doubt it.

I think it's a case of insecurity.

He feels like a king while in the United States but when he meets other world leaders that are really what they portend to be he is in total awe.....because they weren't built up by a dishonest media.

He's really a very insecure and small person in reality.

All of his lies make him feel this way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
OBAMA HIDES RARE MEDICAL CONDITION « Natural Fake

As Dr MacManfred explains “President Obama suffers from a very rare disorder known as Phallus erectus nervousum emperorus submissiria or P.E.N.E.S. for short. In other words, in the presence of “kings” or what you might call “alpha males” he gets nervous then excited with the resulting fully erect penis.”
“So, Dr MacManfred, President Obama has a boner for big shots?”
“See? That….that kind of mockery is just what the poor man hopes to avoid. It’s like getting an erection in church or when your walking to your table in the junior high school cafeteria. You sort of “hunch over” to hide the darn thing.”
“Sorry, that was thoughtless of me. I can see how this P.E.N.E.S. condition could be a real problem. Does this affect his ability to be President?”
“No…no, no, no. Not at all. It’s an isolated medical condition. It just that when President Obama shakes hands with an “alpha male” and feels their warm, soft, moist palms of their hands press against his, and he’s so close that he can smell the piquant, masterful musk just wafting off their bodies and he looks into…their…..eyes…..uhhhhh.”
“Are- Are you rubbing the…front of your pants?”
“Huh?. No. Uh, no, just wiping off some crumbs. Crackers for lunch. Crackers…….yeah.

So Reagan honors the SS and Bush pukes in the guys lap

I am so glad we have the wingnuts advising on international protocol

bush_sword_dancing.jpg

lolol

Just hangin with the boys.

I don't see him kissing anyone's ass.
...but he does appear to be leaning left and being restrained by that guy in the brown robe...and they didn't give him one of those dagger things either. I think the executioner is the one with the gloves and the only saber pointed downward. Bush was lucky to get out alive.

bush_sword_dancing.jpg

lolol

Just hangin with the boys.

I don't see him kissing anyone's ass.
...but he does appear to be leaning left and being restrained by that guy in the brown robe...and they didn't give him one of those dagger things either. I think the executioner is the one with the gloves and the only saber pointed downward. Bush was lucky to get out alive.

Uh.....okay.....whatever you say.:cuckoo:

You have to be fucking kidding. What the fuck is going on? With all the shit in the world someone decides this current event is worthy of a bitch session?

¤breaking news!¤

"This is Carl Kibvo live from Plankston, Illinois where disturbing video evidence of President Obama has just been revealed. Our sources are still confirming the details but what we have discovered so far is a tragic crime apparently committed by Mr. Obama in this quiet closely knit suburb. One summer evening in 1986 he returned a rented VHS video to a local store and the tape had not been rewound. The video store clerk tried to seek medical help for his trauma but the Public Option was not available."

How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

vious Post | Top of the Ticket Home How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

November 14, 2009 | 3:38 am

How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.
To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.
Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)
A

A bow in Japan is a formal greeting and a sign of respect. I've done it countless thousands of times.

This is making a lot about nothing.

Forum List

Back