Obama: blowing the Olympics and tell Dalia Lama "Talk to the Hand"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Fresh off his major worldwide embarrassment of letting the IOC smack the US President around like he was oh, I dunno, the leader of Honduras or Cuba, the most inept President in modern times brushes off the Dalia Lama to suck up to China.

Barack Obama cancels meeting with Dalai Lama 'to keep China happy'
President Barack Obama has refused to meet the Dalai Lama in Washington this week in a move to curry favour with the Chinese.

Barack Obama cancels meeting with Dalai Lama 'to keep China happy' - Telegraph

I miss George Bush!

Look at how fucked up Obama priorities are: Supporting Zelaya and blowing off the Dalai Lama

This is sad, very sad. Most consider principles pretty important in this matter. What is BHO afraid of from the Chinese if he talks to the Dalia Lama? That they'll call in loans? Never happened before (as it would be a stupid move on China's part), and it wouldn't happen now.

What idiotic appeasement.

Dalai Lama must the the foreign policy equivalent of Fox News to Obama.

I don't think we should be taking sides in this conflict, and this is obviously being done to appease the Chinese. We should make it clear that we're neutral in this conflict and will not refuse to meet with either side for the sake of the other.

I don't think we should be taking sides in this conflict, and this is obviously being done to appease the Chinese. We should make it clear that we're neutral in this conflict and will not refuse to meet with either side for the sake of the other.
I disagree, and I agree. We should meet with both sides anytime we want to.

We should NOT allow either side to use us as a tool in THEIR issues.

BHO just did.

Fool.

BHO just did.

Fool.

Actually I think we're in agreement. Those are the points I was trying to get across.

BHO just did.

Fool.

Actually I think we're in agreement. Those are the points I was trying to get across.
Cool.

It's just so fucking obvious, isn't it?

if he doesnt want to meet with the Dalai Lama. I will. It be an interesting conversation.

Forum List

Back