obama birth certificate: Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Watch the left continue to try to steer the topic away from Obama's illegitimacy and the fact that the only birth certificates and social security numbers he's produced have been proven to be FAKE. Hillary used the information first, through her surrogates because SHE didn't want the black man to take away what she though was rightfully hers..
this is part of what compels me, the push back has been consistent since i joined the circle and became a birther on 4/27/11.

however, the construction of his life story has been ongoing. there were great lengths things done around the time of the first and second elections. the amount of pro activity and controversy do not make sense to me still.

how this blends into the upcoming election is another fascinating element i had not really considered, until recently. and for the same two reasons; constitutional eligibility, and privatizing the government for political, personal usage.

emails are the best example i've seen. there is a flagrant blurring of the legal lines, that ironically, liberals would have been the first to rebel, if the shoe is/was on the other foot, which it is, or is about to be.

the obots like to control the narrative, and shape the public opinion about this single subject.
the loren collins article is a good example. normally he is sharper about broken links and such. ironically the free republic is the only one that i could get to work. they have long believed that knowone would check.

as to hillary's knowledge or input to the birther ? i don't think we know yet, and may never as long as government communication is allowed to be created then destroyed, ostensibly at the will of the public servant. or server.

imagine a scenario whereby we could see all gov/mnt email, or a least congress could as part of oversite and checks and balances. those were the days. there is an obot article coming up soon.

Last edited:
When a liberal starts losing an argument they will try to provoke a 7th grade style food fight, then when you say "fuck it, this is stupid", they claim victory. Syriusly is typical of that mindset. They're all pretty much alike.
he's one of the original obots.... but you are right. it's eton wall ball for now. they are hiding something, i want to know the what and how.
Why don't you just admit your thread is a fail? You were shown conservatives started birtherism on freerepublic.com.
i don't think so faun messiah, but i like the sentiment.

When a liberal starts losing an argument they will try to provoke a 7th grade style food fight, then when you say "fuck it, this is stupid", they claim victory. Syriusly is typical of that mindset. They're all pretty much alike.
he's one of the original obots.... but you are right. it's eton wall ball for now. they are hiding something, i want to know the what and how.
Why don't you just admit your thread is a fail? You were shown conservatives started birtherism on freerepublic.com.
i don't think so faun messiah, but i like the sentiment.
You were shown where it first appeared on freerepublic.com; before anyone from Hillary's campaign purportedly put it out there. How on Earth can you deny it?

Penn Strategy Memo March 19 2007 - The Atlantic

incidentally, mark penn got 6 to 7 million dollars worth of stimulus dough, i'm still not quite sure why. is this a great country or what ??

also i remember inklings of interest in changing the requirements, from congress. then sr 511, & the abercrombie hawaii bill... weird and wild stuff.

Text of S.Res. 511 110th A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain III is a natural born citizen. Resolution Agreed to version - GovTrack.us

looky at who sponser that bill, are we hiding in plain sight ?

Obama Was Hand-Picked NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It Protected Him - Freedom Outpost

those who know me know i use the benghazi affair political treatment as a birther parallel.

what if a republican had said "race is a factor as well, but we are fighting hard to neutralize it".

oy vey ! mark penn.

Last edited:

incidentally, mark penn got 6 to 7 million dollars worth of stimulus dough, i'm still not quite sure why. is this a great country or what ??

also i remember inklings of interest in changing the requirements, from congress. then sr 511, & the abercrombie hawaii bill... weird and wild stuff.

Text of S.Res. 511 110th A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain III is a natural born citizen. Resolution Agreed to version - GovTrack.us

Obama Was Hand-Picked NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It Protected Him - Freedom Outpost

those who know me know i use the benghazi affair political treatment as a birther parallel.
The Penn memos don't claim Obama was born in Kenya. What are you trying to pull?

The Penn memos don't claim Obama was born in Kenya. What are you trying to pull?
perhaps that errant thread of the political sweater. my overall point, and given the secrecy of this administration (including the state department and cia), i think there is undiscovered (yet) evidence that will help fill in the missing parts. that's all

think of all the effort that went into quieting/controlling the topic from front to back. as goes benghazi, the orchestration and pageantry, by some pretty savvy people, to manage the very issue (live at the time). stephanie cutter for instance.

lot's of moving parts , still. it's one of the oddest chapters in American presidential history.

and we've had some real lulus. :mm:

i think email is to hillary as the tape recorder and rosemary woods were to nixon and the watergate, birther, benghazi... etc.

Last edited:

perhaps that errant thread of the political sweater. my overall point, and given the secrecy of this administration (including the state department and cia), i think there is undiscovered (yet) evidence that will help fill in the missing parts. that's all

think of all the effort that went into quieting/controlling the topic from front to back. as goes benghazi, the orchestration and pageantry, by some pretty savvy people, to manage the very issue (live at the time). stephanie cutter for instance.

lot's of moving parts , still. it's one of the oddest chapters in American presidential history.

i think email is to hillary as the tape recorder and rosemary woods were to nixon and the watergate, birther, benghazi... etc.
I see .... so you're position isn't that you're the lying idiot you appear to be .... it's just that you haven't found the evidence yet to prove you're not. :thup:

I see .... so you're position isn't that you're the lying idiot you appear to be .... it's just that you haven't found the evidence yet to prove you're not. :thup:
no, that's not my position at all... my position is that the issue remains unresolved.
i believe there is more information to come. no one can tell the future.

are the other things he said true. did he make the calls. was there a cspan interview ??

man it's hard to get past this stuff.

then:

which one is real... ?? if he didn't talk to "neil" at the office, then to whom did he speak ??

names ?? phone records ??, or is it another private government office, more politicians in business for themselves...

was neil there that day ?? was he there and didn't take a call from his old friend ??

these questions all have answers. did anyone from the government visit mike evans ??

did he call them "today?" 1/26/11...

when did they start t ball in hawaii..... i still haven't given up on baskin robbins...

Last edited:
What I think is hilarious about this 'Hilary" started meme- is that we have rightwing nutjobs who are Birthers- and are saying Hilary started it- so they are basically admitting that they think that they are acting on Hilary Clinton's behalf.

Why exactly are Birthers so determined to convince us that they want to be like Hilary Clinton?

What I think is hilarious about this 'Hilary" started meme- is that we have rightwing nutjobs who are Birthers- and are saying Hilary started it- so they are basically admitting that they think that they are acting on Hilary Clinton's behalf.

Why exactly are Birthers so determined to convince us that they want to be like Hilary Clinton?
hi jj
you guys are falling behind...

:welcome:

Trump Donor Muslim Obama Hussein Not Born In The USA Trump Now Leads Latest Fox News Poll - Birther Report

Forum List

Back