obama birth certificate: Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the question is, "did she know her campaigners?"

and of course were there any emails, and why.

it's not over yet, what makes this threadworthy is that factcheck just put this out. and they are an obot outfit. this is rich.....

Was Hillary Clinton the Original Birther

At FactCheck.org, we have written about the issue of Obama’s birthplace on multipleoccasions — indeed we were the first media organization to hold his birth certificate in our hot little hands and vouch for the authenticity of it. But facts have done little to squelch the conspiracy theories that continue to bounce around online.

Last edited:

it's not over yet, what makes this threadworthy is that factcheck just put this out. and they are an obot outfit. this is rich.....

At FactCheck.org, we have written about the issue of Obama’s birthplace on multipleoccasions — indeed we were the first media organization to hold his birth certificate in our hot little hands and vouch for the authenticity of it. But facts have done little to squelch the conspiracy theories that continue to bounce around online.

Dup thread.

The First Birthers were Conservatives on right wing blogs in March of 2008.

No mention of the issue by PUMA's until months later- and no evidence that Hilary ever mentioned it.

We do know that the remaining Birthers are almost without exception right wing nutjobs.

• Banned
Yes, Hillary was the first one to bring it up.
i don't think so. unless she was very clever about it. it's not as if the clintons have ever done anything nefarious or w/backstage savvy. who knew.

anywho this, is a good well researched paper by loren, the number two intellectual of the fogbow persuasion...

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

it's pretty good and he's running for office.

• Banned

Dup thread.

No mention of the issue by PUMA's until months later- and no evidence that Hilary ever mentioned it.

We do know that the remaining Birthers are almost without exception right wing nutjobs.
don't you guys wish it would just all go away already.
any day now, people might stop wondering or asking questions...
from barackyphal article:
http://article.nationalreview.com/401127/born-in-the-usa/the-editors

whoops...

try this one... snopes.com AP Reports Obama as Kenyan-Born

snopes to factcheck to snopes, back to factcheck.... hmmmm...

sometimes... i just don't know...

http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/2008/02/barak-obama-questions-about-ethnic.html

sorry... wait... try this one... http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...k-some-rumors-releasing-his-birth-certificate

conservablogs.com - conservablogs Resources and Information.

??? o_O

Last edited:

Dup thread.

don't you guys wish it would just all go away already.
any day now, people might stop wondering or asking questions...

No more than 9/11 truthers will stop asking questions or Kennedy shooting conspiracy theorists will stop- or Area 51 or Holocaust deniers.

Hilary never mentioned it.

Just a birther lie.
Not a lie, you just can't admit the truth. She had her minions bring it up, same difference.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Just a birther lie.
Not a lie, you just can't admit the truth. She had her minions bring it up, same difference.

Just a Birther lie

The Birther movement was started on Conservative Blogs that I am sure you are familiar with- tracked down to its origin point.

And that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com. In a thread entitled “FR CONTEST: Pin the Middle Name on the Obama,” where posters were offering various 'funny' middle names for Barack Obama in lieu of “Hussein,” a poster named “FARS” posted this non-sequitur:

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

Dated March 2008.

PUMA's did not get on board for this until Summer 2008- following the conspiracy started on right wing blogs.

And since 2008- Birthers have been almost exclusively Right wing nut jobs- flamed on by the news source for Right wing nutjobs- WND.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

The Birther movement was started on Conservative Blogs that I am sure you are familiar with- tracked down to its origin point.

And that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com. In a thread entitled “FR CONTEST: Pin the Middle Name on the Obama,” where posters were offering various 'funny' middle names for Barack Obama in lieu of “Hussein,” a poster named “FARS” posted this non-sequitur:

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

Dated March 2008.

PUMA's did not get on board for this until Summer 2008- following the conspiracy started on right wing blogs.

And since 2008- Birthers have been almost exclusively Right wing nut jobs- flamed on by the news source for Right wing nutjobs- WND.
The liberal strategy: Ignore my link and try to make the thread about WND instead of Hillary. Won't work.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

The liberal strategy: Ignore my link and try to make the thread about WND instead of Hillary. Won't work.

The Birther strategy- speculation, innuendo and lies. Hasn't worked- won't work.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

The Birther strategy- speculation, innuendo and lies. Hasn't worked- won't work.
Well, I can see you've got nothing and can't address the topic or any points made regarding the topic so I won't waste any more time on you. Now don't forget to proclaim victory because I gave up on having a serious exchange with an idiot.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

Well, I can see you've got nothing and can't address the topic or any points made regarding the topic so I won't waste any more time on you. Now don't forget to proclaim victory because I gave up on having a serious exchange with an idiot.

When did you ever make any serious comment?

I provided the link showing the earliest mention that Obama was not born in Hawaii- you ignored that.

You chose to speculate that Hilary was behind the Birther movement despite the absolute lack of evidence- not even your own citation.

If you want to have a grown up conversation- let me know- it would be a great change of pace from you.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

I provided the link showing the earliest mention that Obama was not born in Hawaii- you ignored that.

You chose to speculate that Hilary was behind the Birther movement despite the absolute lack of evidence- not even your own citation.

If you want to have a grown up conversation- let me know- it would be a great change of pace from you.
I don't try to have grown up conversations with somebody who's only answer is "I know you are but what am I?". I'll save my energy for adults. Bye.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

I don't try to have grown up conversations with somebody who's only answer is "I know you are but what am I?". I'll save my energy for adults. Bye.
upload_2015-7-2_22-43-42.jpeg

fix the broken links obots, then we can talk about why this un/non issue keeps growing back....

Forum List

Back