obama birth certificate: Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Just a Birther lie

The Birther movement was started on Conservative Blogs that I am sure you are familiar with- tracked down to its origin point.

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

And that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com. In a thread entitled “FR CONTEST: Pin the Middle Name on the Obama,” where posters were offering various 'funny' middle names for Barack Obama in lieu of “Hussein,” a poster named “FARS” posted this non-sequitur:

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

Dated March 2008.

PUMA's did not get on board for this until Summer 2008- following the conspiracy started on right wing blogs.

And since 2008- Birthers have been almost exclusively Right wing nut jobs- flamed on by the news source for Right wing nutjobs- WND.
The liberal strategy: Ignore my link and try to make the thread about WND instead of Hillary. Won't work.

The Birther strategy- speculation, innuendo and lies. Hasn't worked- won't work.
Well, I can see you've got nothing and can't address the topic or any points made regarding the topic so I won't waste any more time on you. Now don't forget to proclaim victory because I gave up on having a serious exchange with an idiot.

When did you ever make any serious comment?

I provided the link showing the earliest mention that Obama was not born in Hawaii- you ignored that.

You chose to speculate that Hilary was behind the Birther movement despite the absolute lack of evidence- not even your own citation.

If you want to have a grown up conversation- let me know- it would be a great change of pace from you.
I don't try to have grown up conversations with somebody who's only answer is "I know you are but what am I?". I'll save my energy for adults. Bye.
they will try to peck you to death, from their warehouses full of obots in hawaii, Chicago, and hawaii...;)

When a liberal starts losing an argument they will try to provoke a 7th grade style food fight, then when you say "fuck it, this is stupid", they claim victory. Syriusly is typical of that mindset. They're all pretty much alike.

Yes, Hillary was the first one to bring it up.

Hilary never mentioned it.

Just a birther lie.
Not a lie, you just can't admit the truth. She had her minions bring it up, same difference.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph
WTF?

You post a link stating Hillary's campaign people started it in April, 2008; but Syriusly posted a link showing it appeared on freerepublic.com in March, 2008.

You lose. But thanks for playin'. :thup:

i don't think so. unless she was very clever about it. it's not as if the clintons have ever done anything nefarious or w/backstage savvy. who knew.

anywho this, is a good well researched paper by loren, the number two intellectual of the fogbow persuasion...

it's pretty good and he's running for office.
Your own link shoots down your OP.

From your link:
Virtually all of Birtherism owes its existence to the rumor that Barack Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, did not give birth to him in Hawaii. As the rumor goes, she instead had traveled to Kenya for unspecified reasons, and had given birth to her son there, before returning to Honolulu and falsely claiming that she gave birth in Hawaii. This is the rumor that eventually caused the Birther conspiracy theory to tip as an epidemic, that drove the resultant demands for the release of Obama’s birth certificate, that inspired the immediate skepticism of the birth certificate following its release, and ultimately led to the neverending supply of alternative legal theories as to why Obama ought to be deemed Constitutionally ineligible for the Presidency. Perhaps one or more of these events would have transpired anyway in the absence of the Kenyan birth rumor, but as it happened, the rumor was the root cause of them all.

And that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com. In a thread entitled “FR CONTEST: Pin the Middle Name on the Obama,” where posters were offering various 'funny' middle names for Barack Obama in lieu of “Hussein,” a poster named “FARS” posted this non-sequitur:

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.
Most of the essential elements of the rumor are here, from the immediate flight to Hawaii for registration to the eligibility concerns. All that is lacking is a specific reference to Kenya, which we’ll see was remedied shortly thereafter. He acknowledges that Obama’s public biography states that he was born in Honolulu, and he alleges that the public biography is false. He actively endorses the idea of Obama’s family covering up a birth in Kenya, and as such, is proposing a conspiracy theory.

Importantly, despite being the first person, anywhere, to report this rumor, he cites no source for it. No news report, or broadcast program, or website. Only “I was told today.” The fact that it appears alongside the oft-repeated and equally oft-debunked false rumor that Obama took his oath of office on a Koran illustrates the level of FARS’ willingness to factcheck rumors before repeating them.

FARS’ rumor drew as much negative response as it did support; the very next poster wrote in reaction “Has the Conservative Philosophy and Message become so diluted and fuzzy that we must resort to trash like this[?]” No one appeared to pick up the rumor and spread it themselves. Rather, it took a blogger outside FreeRepublic to repeat it as a legitimate rumor.

Four days later, on March 4, 2008, FARS’ rumor was cited by pseudonymous blogger “Alan Peters” on his blog “Ruthless Roundup.” The post began with a link to FreedomsEnemies.com**, and followed that link with this addendum:

Add to the family history shown in this article that Obama's mother was allegedly visiting Kenya with Obama's father in the final months of her pregnancy and was not allowed to board a flight in her late term to return home.She allegedly had Obama in Kenya and quickly boarded a flight to Hawaii. Airlines do not accept late term pregancies but do not refuse passage to a newborn, usually issuing a 10% or free fare ticket for the trip.Once in Hawaii, his mother registered him as being born in Hawaii.

Apart from his bloodline making him an Arab American NOT an African American, (his African blood only reaches less than 7% and insufficient to qualify for Federal standards of a minimum 12.5% as a given minority) he may not even be born in the USA, and unlike McCain without being on an American military base and with BOTH parents being Americans.
Like FARS, Peters provided no source for the rumor, choosing only to frame the rumor with “allegedly,” giving it marginally more credence than FARS’s “I was told today.” Also, just as FARS had paired the birth rumor with another popular false rumor about Obama, Peters does precisely the same, with the claim that Obama is “an Arab American NOT an African American”*** (a rumor that FARS had mentioned in subsequent posts in the ‘Middle Name’ thread). Peters also adds the remaining core elements of the rumor, pinpointing Kenya as the supposed location of birth, and offering rationales for why Ann Dunham would have been in Kenya and why she would not have returned to the U.S. prior to giving birth.

Just a birther lie.
Not a lie, you just can't admit the truth. She had her minions bring it up, same difference.

Actually it was your MessiahRushie"s minions/DittoNazis who started the false flag emails as part of his Operation Chaos, which he started March 12, 2008 in support of Hillary, following the March 1, 2008 FreeRepublic and the March 4 Ruthless Roundup postings. So when the Right says the email came from Hillary "supporters" they are talking about Op Chaos DittoNazis.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

The Birther movement was started on Conservative Blogs that I am sure you are familiar with- tracked down to its origin point.

Dated March 2008.

PUMA's did not get on board for this until Summer 2008- following the conspiracy started on right wing blogs.

And since 2008- Birthers have been almost exclusively Right wing nut jobs- flamed on by the news source for Right wing nutjobs- WND.
The liberal strategy: Ignore my link and try to make the thread about WND instead of Hillary. Won't work.
All your link shows is the Right lie in packs.

Watch the left continue to try to steer the topic away from Obama's illegitimacy and the fact that the only birth certificates and social security numbers he's produced have been proven to be FAKE. Hillary used the information first, through her surrogates because SHE didn't want the black man to take away what she though was rightfully hers..

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

Can't you come up with something better than that?

SHE didn't want the black man to take away what she though was rightfully hers..
October 4, 2007
RUSH: They don't get to determine what I was thinking,... This is the loss of meaning.

Just a birther lie.

Just a birther lie.

Just a Birther lie

Dated March 2008.

Can't you come up with something better than that?
What can possibly be better than the truth?

Sorry, but it was Hillary who first brought it up.

The Birthers Began on the Left - The Daily Beast
As has been proven, the Right-wing nuts started the rumor in March 1 of the 2007-2008 WINTER, your own link has "anonymous" unproven Clinton postings starting SUMMER of 2008. Last I checked, everywhere except Right-wing fantasyland, Winter comes BEFORE Summer.

From YOUR link:
In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds.

As has been proven, the Right-wing nuts started the rumor in March 1 of the 2007-2008 WINTER, your own link has "anonymous" unproven Clinton postings starting SUMMER of 2008. Last I checked, everywhere except Right-wing fantasyland, Winter comes BEFORE Summer.

From YOUR link:
In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds.
If you want to count anyone who has ever mentioned Obama was born in Kenya as starting the birther movement, rather than the first person to use it against him in a campaign (Hillary), I guess we could go back even further.

AE2113BE67D84D089015B1590922AA96.png
Obama's+Columbia+ID.jpg

From YOUR link:
If you want to count anyone who has ever mentioned Obama was born in Kenya as starting the birther movement, rather than the first person to use it against him in a campaign (Hillary), I guess we could go back even further.

AE2113BE67D84D089015B1590922AA96.png
Obama's+Columbia+ID.jpg
Great. More evidence of your insanity. The pamphlet was an error admitted by his publishing firm and the student ID card was proven to be the result of a creative photoshop since Columbia didn't place UPC barcodes on their student ID cards in 1981.

When a liberal starts losing an argument they will try to provoke a 7th grade style food fight, then when you say "fuck it, this is stupid", they claim victory. Syriusly is typical of that mindset. They're all pretty much alike.
he's one of the original obots.... but you are right. it's eton wall ball for now. they are hiding something, i want to know the what and how.

he's one of the original obots.... but you are right. it's eton wall ball for now. they are hiding something, i want to know the what and how.
Why don't you just admit your thread is a fail? You were shown conservatives started birtherism on freerepublic.com.

Forum List

Back