obama birth certificate: the final march on obama and the chicago way..

do you think the obama birth certificate will be an election issue now ?

• yea

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Yo! Birther Loons ..

PROOF???

Who needs proof? According to the Liberal playbook, If you repeat it enough it becomes fact.

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"bill ayers was just a guy in their neighborhood, their kids went to school together": axelrod.

think of all of the confirmation bias and ridicule the obots have deployed, while at the same time they excoriate birthers for merely asking questions about the "president" of the united states' background.

not even a private citizen who is guaranteed privacy.

we're talking about the guy in the peoples' whitehouse.

today he said it was his whitehouse. so maybe there's a clue.

i think we all know which way this is going.....

Last edited:
washamerican is using Saul Alinsky's rules adapted for wacko birferism: works incredibly poorly (consider who the birfers actually are, wackos).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbyZjxNwJU]obama birth certificate - YouTube[/ame]

does it strike anybody as odd, the fact that obama himself submitted an author biography of himself that proclaimed he was born in kenya ??

seriously ?

if that doesn't run a few red flags up the flagpole, then i don't know what would.

anyway.... i think it's probably okay now to ask questions about mr. obama.

Last edited:
Note, Mitt Romney is not making an attempt to turn this into an issue.

Of course he is.

Mitt has yet to say anything of substance on any subject. Every day there's another new lie he's told and gotten caught in. He doesn't want to appear as loony as he is and so he has Duh Duh Donald.

Mitt keeps his lily whites clean but gives the impression that he's a good bud of Trumps.

no, I really believe he is a legally elected president. I just don't see how anyone could get elected if they were not.
I will admit I poking fun at you defenders, its much more fun than the birthers.........

and the other thing, I could give a shitpot what you think I am. WTF does some nameless idiot on the interwebs matter to me.......nada.

I just spend time here because I am stuck inside again due to health reasons and need amusement. So while I am waiting for my character to recharge in crime inc, i torment idiots.

yeah I know I should be ashamed of taking advantage of the mentally deficient, but I am not.

deal with it asswipes

Birfer troll tried going undercover as a moderate, non-biased observer; but his utter stupidity was just too strong a force to be held back.

:lol: Stupid birfers

never once said it important, just an issue that won't die.

your just as dumb as the other partisan that was in here, you assume too much.

I find the entire thing both amusing and disturbing, disturbing tht it ddn't die afew yers agond amusing tht it bothers partisan hacks like you

If you think this is really going to be an issue of any significance in Nov, then you truly are dumb. And your claim of non-partisanship? Yeah, right. You're a birfer troll pretending to be something that he's not -- a reasonable, rational person.

you ain't nobody bluto.

Go suck your thumb, birftard

this is pretty technical:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpKWxgIU10]Forensic reconstruction of Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate (FULL VERSION) - YouTube[/ame]

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/06/diana-west-discusses-obamas-forged.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bRCJLIY0gmk#!

this is an interesting interview.

and this confirms that the two newspapers did announce births of other foreign born babies and apparently children as old as three.

so the newspaper announcement credibility as proof positve sounds compromised.

we should hear more about this in june.

miss west also personally confirms that anything she writes about the subject in her columns, simply would not be printed.

i think other members of the press and media will eventually come forward.

mediawise, this is the opposite of watergate.

the interview is already getting lot's of hits (listens).

Last edited:
if you are not defending, then why so damn many threads that bring up proof ect?

y'all are the idiots here, just a heads up.....

See, this is what I mean about comic relief.

This topic was started by a birther. And then you come along and ask why there are so many threads that bring up proof! Birthers are very prolific topic starters. THAT is why there are "so damn many threads" about it.

You actually believe we should be as stupid as you are and just accept blind claims without evidence! BWA-HA-HA!

Thank you so much!

the president started his own birther controversy. he had always had the power to end it.

has he covered or mislead anyone about anything in his past? if the answer is no there is nothing to worry about.

but i think he's hiding something. a lot of somethings.

Last edited:
the president started his own birther controversy. he had always had the power to end it. has he covered or mislead anyone about anything in his past? if the answer is no there is nothing to worry about. but i think he's hiding something. a lot of somethings.
The birfer controversy was started by tainted and confused individuals, such as Orly Taitz; and continued by tainted and confused individuals such as Trump and washamerican and Pale Rider.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.

Without comment, the high court on Monday refused to hear an appeal from Alan Keyes, Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the challengers did not have legal standing to file the lawsuit.

Now we will see the Birfer Way and Machine try to over turn constitutional procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record behandled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

this seems like a non denial denial to me.

I think it's pretty funny that you're using Corsi's history with the Swift Boat Veterans as something that would make him more trustworthy.

The fact that Corsi was involved with that farce suggests that anything else he claims is pure bullshit.

i've already forgotten who else ran for president that year. it was kerry and... ah....

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record behandled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

this seems like a non denial denial to me.

Was this copy/pasted from an on line document? Just curious because of the typo.

As for Hawaii, they really should have charged a fat fee to every single froot loop who requested a copy of the the president's birth certificate. Let the crazies pay into that state's coffers.

Forum List

Back